Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-02-2020, 06:20 PM
Master
ThatMan you said in a message - I am walking with my eyes shut - with your intentions good as they are now spiritual support team will have your back covered, probably letting you be tested a bit to make you 'stronger' - the depression bit what causes that in your case do you reckon, this is one of my fields, ive researched power of the mind, covers all that.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
ThatMan you said in a message - I am walking with my eyes shut - with your intentions good as they are now spiritual support team will have your back covered, probably letting you be tested a bit to make you 'stronger' - the depression bit what causes that in your case do you reckon, this is one of my fields, ive researched power of the mind, covers all that.

All my life I trusted the divine, it's my nature, when I was just a child, having no idea of Christ and how God is presented in the Bible, I was aware deep in my soul that the Creator of all things is always with me. I used to think about Him daily, just as I do know. Do I cry and call for the Father when those dark things attack me? Yes, I cry and call for His help. Just some time ago an entity disguised as my father and started to cut itself , then when I tried to help my "father", that entity burned my right hand and my skin was falling out of my fingers and then it started to mock me and to laugh of my own suffering... So I called for the Father and I called Him on and on.

This was a semi-lucid dream, I saw that dark entity in the eyes when it was laughing of my own suffering, such a cruel spirit... These dark things always use to disguise as my family members and torment me, some years ago, when I had no idea of the spiritual world, this humanoid reptile creature disguised as my grandma and tormented me for several months, but I knew it was just a trick, I saw it's true body.

I used affirmations and use affirmations to stay away from depression! Soon, two weeks with no depression and huge amounts of energy!
Old 12-02-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Ok let us all know how you get on. And if it doesn't work in 2 weeks, then try again for another 2 weeks, until success is yours - good luck stay positive...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
I may... If I could ask you, what I would want to know, to make sure... can you get a read on when she was born, when she died, what you think her name was? The synchronicities I'm having right now are nearly unbelievable.

I believe she was born in 1983.
She died in the year 2000.

The name is harder for me, but I believe it starts with a "G" and I'm thinking it's Georgette.
Old 28-02-2020, 05:02 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So some two hours ago I meditated for some time and while meditating, I fell into that trance that comes over me and I heard a girl/woman talking, she was telling her story, these are her words: "Frigorific car... I was outside of my house...."; then the story was "downloaded" into my mind, she was kidnapped by someone with a frigorific car, this happened right away after she left her house, and sadly, she was murdered. Her voice was very clear and it sounded very young.

Some months ago I had a vision about how a raped girl was murdered by those who raped her, when this happened, I was pulled into her body and I experienced every single thing, it was horrible.

So I asked to help people, I do this when I meditate and once in a while I get this "type" of experience where I am in contact with someone who had a terrible death...

Edit: I just saw a passing orb, they always appear when these experiences happen to me.
Hi.... I cannot even begin to tell you the effect that reading this has had on me. I am an empathic HSP and I felt a little of what you felt simply by reading. I felt physically sick , my abdomen felt heavy and detached, I started shaking and everything around me was dark. I honestly don't know how you cope with such terrible, horrible experiences.. I really don't. But then you have to conclude that you were given this gift because you are a remarkable person and would know how to use the gift in order to help others. We are never ever given anything that we cannot cope with. But I applaud you in every way , shape and form for all you are doing to help other people. In short you are amazing!
Old 28-02-2020, 05:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... I cannot even begin to tell you the effect that reading this has had on me. I am an empathic HSP and I felt a little of what you felt simply by reading. I felt physically sick , my abdomen felt heavy and detached, I started shaking and everything around me was dark. I honestly don't know how you cope with such terrible, horrible experiences.. I really don't. But then you have to conclude that you were given this gift because you are a remarkable person and would know how to use the gift in order to help others. We are never ever given anything that we cannot cope with. But I applaud you in every way , shape and form for all you are doing to help other people. In short you are amazing!

Thank you!!! It's a gift from the Father, the Supreme Being, all thanks are given to Him!!!
Old 28-02-2020, 05:39 PM
Elfin

You are right of course.. everything stems from the one source. But equally it has to be said, that you, being especially chosen for this role , are doing a remarkable job. A true disciple. I admire your courage. Also if I may be so bold, you are still of such a tender age which makes a of this even more incredible.... Honestly... I could fall in love with you except it would be just too creepy!! But seriously , just keep on being you..
Old 28-02-2020, 06:53 PM
Elfin

P.s please don't take that last sentence I sent seriously... Take it with a pinch of salt! It's just me being me! I open my mouth and words just come out ... I mean no alarm or offence!
Old 28-02-2020, 07:14 PM
Master

Quote:
You are right of course.. everything stems from the one source. But equally it has to be said, that you, being especially chosen for this role , are doing a remarkable job. A true disciple. I admire your courage. Also if I may be so bold, you are still of such a tender age which makes a of this even more incredible.... Honestly... I could fall in love with you except it would be just too creepy!! But seriously , just keep on being you..

Thank you! I wish I could do more, I pray a lot for more spiritual power, I am kinda obsessed with this but in a good way, recently I've started a daily meditation+prayer for more healing power, I keep asking again and again and again for healing power and sometimes there are answers. For example, I've been reading about Bruno Groening, a man who healed thousands, and while I was asking for His advice and guidance, a voice answered back ( I believe it was him) and it said to me something like: My God..; which for me means that he is also praying for me. I am not praying to people, but I am asking them to pray for me, for me, God is the only source from where the answers come and no need to go to the lower "gods", which many people do.

I've been trying for months to heal a paralyzed girl but with no success... the only thing that remains for me to do is to try to meditate for more than 3 hours, 3 hours is my "record" so to say, and maybe I can go deeper.

I know that it's possible but I have not found the "secret" recipe....
Old 28-02-2020, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
P.s please don't take that last sentence I sent seriously... Take it with a pinch of salt! It's just me being me! I open my mouth and words just come out ... I mean no alarm or offence!

No problem

I want to say that in real life I am a nobody, just a normal human being, I come from a poor family and there's nothing special about me, all of this happened and happens to me because of my endless search for the Supreme Being, God.