Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Pathfinder

To feel like it's a communcation

Hello, I'm new here, actually just wrote my first post in the dream section. But I feel this is a better area for this part.

5 years ago I read an article on Facebook. I was pregnant full of cold and feeling sorry for myself. The article was a tragic accident that weekend that resulted in the death of five teens. I remember that day so clearly. I felt thankful to be alive with just a cold. I felt so blessed to be pregnant with my life ahead of me. Then a page was being liked on FB for the teenagers. I was looking through the messages and pictures on this page. This may seem odd but I clicked on the profiles of the deceased that people had tagged. As I looked at one of the victims pages I felt like I cared for him. I felt like I wanted to save him. I felt like he was looking at me. This tragedy has never ever left me. It has been five years and I think of him on the day he died. I sometimes feel obsessed with him for a while. Like I'm trying to make sense of it all. I was falling asleep last night and thinking of him. My conscience kept waking me up and telling me to stop it. Why are you thinking of a person you never met who died. Why do you even remember him five years on. Why is my brain still doing this? Is there a way I can make sense of this? Is there a meaning to all of it? I genuinely feel like he's a loss I've had. X
Old 26-11-2019, 11:08 AM
Master
Hello,

I suspect you have a soul bond with this person. That is why you keep thinking of him. Those things do happen. Tell your brain it is ok to keep remembering him however you also want to keep busy with more interesting things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for your reply. Can you explain what a soul bond is to me please?
Old 26-11-2019, 06:22 PM
Master
Hi,

I see those soul bond connections as being like a spiritual friendships. We are all immortal spiritual beings. No doubt we have built relationship with other spirits since the beginning of time, what ever that is.

In our current life time we can encounter friends in many ways.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/