Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-04-2020, 02:14 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
In my case, prayer doesn't really work. I see, many ppl. say that they "work" with archangels, but I remain unable to do it.
So, if you want, share how you connect with them.

I have had a few real brief conversations with one ascended master and one mahaavatar.

It seems to me that if you want to communicate with a higher level being who is on the 'good" side of the ethical scale, that you need to have merit and power.

Merit means having a pure heart, are interested in the welfare of all beings, it also requires some good work in making spiritual progress in past lives.

Power can mean both virtue, because true virtue is a kind of power, and it also means having psychic power or mental powers that are normally derived from a lot of high energy meditations.

If a person has a lot of merit and a lot of power then it seems that everybody in the spirit realm wants to be their friend and help them, from gods to demons. Demons are much more likely to give you a helping hand, because if they do then you owe them, and will spend quality time with them when you die. On the other hand, the ascended masters and gods are a lot pickier as to who they will associate with.
Old 19-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m a very dull knife in the drawer. Please explain to me at a kindergarten level: will angels help us? If yes, how to we summon them? After reading some of these people, sounds like I’ve got to b Merlin or Gandalf, etc., to cause this relationship to occur! Help, please!
Old 21-04-2020, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Ask them to come to you and they will come to you favorably. Invoke their names after saying Enu ra zey.
Imagine a white light surrounding you and say Enu ra zey before saying the archangels name. The white light is to show that you want to work with them in good faith. Some of them might look favorably toward you.
Peace
Old 29-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Some of the easiest ways are to read stories about them.this gets you into there energy.the easiest way to do this is pick ones that are here physically right now such as babaji as there are many stories about him here are many others that are here right now physically.mataji babajis sister.also the ascended masters from the immortal self book,aaravindha himadra.also the ascended masters from the pilot baba story.
Old 28-12-2020, 12:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You have to Ask them to come to you, they are not Allowed to work with anyone without their consent.
Be respectable and polite when asking.
you can do it in prayer or in your head if you wish,

Namaste

It's not my thread / question but these words have brought me further, today. Therefore I wanted to show you my deep gratefulness. Your advice was formulated so clearly and precisely, as if you had thought of everything. I was deeply touched. I wish you love and health.

Namaste