Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-06-2020, 02:26 AM
Knower
New - Tanzanite and Rhodolite Garnet

Hi all,

I'm new to crystals, but I'm interested. I don't have a lot. I do have a beautiful handmade Tanzanite ring that my best friend made for me. He is a jeweler by hobby. It also has dark African Amethysts on it.

Also, when I was younger, I went to the Smoky Mountains and mined for gemstones. This was one of the real mines - not the touristy kind. I had an amazing bit of luck, and came out with a rock completely studded with Rhodolite Garnets, beautiful deep pink color. The rock is the size of a man's fist. Now, I had done a little research and read once that this particular stone is good for healing traumas associated with sexual abuse. Well, turns out I needed just that. A few years later, I used lucid dreaming to help me with healing this issue. I think the stone helped me. And I don't think that was coincidence that I found it - it was divine grace.

Any other ideas of what those three stones (tanzanite, African amethyst, or rhodolite garnet) aid with? Thank you so much for reading.
Old 25-06-2020, 03:37 AM
Master
֍                LUCKY YOU!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-06-2020, 09:16 AM
Guide

Hi welcome!

I'm glad you were able to make such a great find when you needed it. Finding it yourself in nature must have been a very special experience.
Old 27-06-2020, 03:50 PM
Knower
Thanks guys. It was very special, although I did not realize the significance until later.
Old 27-06-2020, 04:31 PM
Master
I was brought up in Herkimer Diamonds' area. I would put them near my thumb and fling them. Later, I found out how special they are.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was brought up in Herkimer Diamonds' area. I would put them near my thumb and fling them. Later, I found out how special they are.

I hope you saved some?
Old 27-06-2020, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
I hope you saved some?
Nope!

Later in life I had to buy some.

Old 27-06-2020, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder
Tanzanite and amethyst are good for energy work with the higher chakras, 5th, 6th. and 7th, also known as throat, third eye and crown. Garnet for the lower chakras 1st and 2nd (root and sacral) linking to the heart (4th).

Basically Tanzanite will help link the higher chakras to the heart center and the rhodonite garnet the lower half to the heart center.

Personally I would throw a couple another crystals in there - either citrine or tigers eye for the solar plexus. And raw emerald or bloodstone for the heart chakra.

Google can link you to some interesting information of the metaphysical properties of stones and crystals.

Also if your going to do energy work with crystals get a good dark grounding stone such as black obsidian or shungite and light work/soul star crystal such as clear quartz or selenite.
Old 27-06-2020, 10:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
Tanzanite and amethyst are good for energy work with the higher chakras, 5th, 6th. and 7th, also known as throat, third eye and crown. Garnet for the lower chakras 1st and 2nd (root and sacral) linking to the heart (4th).

Basically Tanzanite will help link the higher chakras to the heart center and the rhodonite garnet the lower half to the heart center.

Personally I would throw a couple another crystals in there - either citrine or tigers eye for the solar plexus. And raw emerald or bloodstone for the heart chakra.

Google can link you to some interesting information of the metaphysical properties of stones and crystals.

Also if your going to do energy work with crystals get a good dark grounding stone such as black obsidian or shungite and light work/soul star crystal such as clear quartz or selenite.

Thank you for this information! It's exciting to get into this.
Old 19-08-2020, 02:19 AM
Knower
I wanted to update. So, I've had this large chunk of rhodolite pink garnets in matrix as mentioned in original post.

I cleansed it yesterday in a water bath, then let it soak up some sunshine. It looks like a totally new crystal now, and it had so many bubbles when I soaked it!

I meditated with it for the very first time today. My meditation session went amazing. The energy coming off this rock was INTENSE! However, it only seemed to affect my lower chakras, especially the sacral chakra. I could feel the energy pulsing from the stone straight into my body. It did nothing for the higher ones, though. Interesting, huh?