Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Knower
After I got out my new tarot set...

I looked through them adoringly and then as I put them back in their box, one card flew out at me so I decided to read it.

It was the (6/7? perhaps) of swords... and after reading up on it (I am a complete novice but have a new found interest in tarot) it was said that it had to do perhaps with deceit/theft... that kind of thing. I took it as a sign to be aware and careful/cautious of upcoming ppl/events.

The other day we experienced something that wasnt necessarily theft, but had the same feelings associated with it. I am definitely convinced that it was a quick sign to watch out and be on alert, and it truly gave me more of a deeper understanding for what the cards will mean to one personally, and how to read them/remember them in that way, through personal experiences and feelings to give impressions of their interpretations.

Just thought Id share :) thanks for reading!

Love and Light to you all
Old 27-10-2011, 04:38 PM
green

hi arto

thank you for sharing.
i also believe that personal experience is the best way to learn and understand the cards.
Old 27-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Haoma

What more convincing than a tarot card in lift off! Just know that protection is always available.

I received a set of oracle cards as a gift earlier this year (my first set), and when I opened them from the box, a cloud of gold dust energy exploded outward, toward my face. I was the only one that saw it. It was like they had chosen me. You never know what they'll do.
Old 29-10-2011, 04:57 AM
cheribird44

Thank you for sharing that. When I first started reading cards, I started on a normal deck and I was never right. Later, I found Tarot of the Cat People and I've always believed that my animal spirit is a cat so I bought them. Since then, my readings are very accurate. I believe every person has a deck that is meant for them. Sounds like you've found yours. :)
Old 29-10-2011, 06:20 AM
Trieah

Great story Arto! I'm glad you shared that with us. I love hearing about these kinds of things.