Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-12-2010, 10:04 AM
supernova

In fact I sometimes visit the places I have never visited in my present life and come across the people I have never have seen in my dreams

To tell you the truth, a few years ago I used to see a girl of equisite buauty. I had seen her in my dreams for a number years . I even made love to her in my dream. I think she was my soulmate in my last birth and the people and places were where I belonged
Old 24-12-2010, 07:47 PM
seeker of wisdom

Black raven thanks for the site. Greenslade I do think and feel attracted to the period of time when king solomon was here and the time during alexander the great. Sometimes I say things that people consider gibberish but it my mind it feels like I am saying something in an ancient language. It usually happens during times of frustration or despair. Almost like I am saying an ancient prayer.at different periods of time I have had dreams of being a great leader or teacher. I do knot know where those dreams come from since I do not have much ambition to be either.
Old 25-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
If in fact I have had a past life, I think I was a woman in it (or in at least one of them). Just conjecture on my part.
Old 28-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Knower
I have also used one of Dr. Weiss meditation cd’s. I have only looked at two lifetimes. The odd thing is in my second one I was a man. This really shocked me because even though I had read of people being different genders in previous life’s. I honestly didn’t think I was one that had ever been a man in a previous lifetime. Yet during the mediation it just came off very strongly that I was male in that lifetime. I don’t really know how many past lifes I have had but I do feel I have had way more then 5 (I’m born in May in this lifetime).

I guess one just has to find ways to confirm for themselves. If they can find an historical/record of the person they were in a past life(s). I recall someone here posted a story of a man who found a painting that he had painted in a past life. If they can browse their files in spirit.