Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-02-2020, 12:36 PM
Master
Hello,

As discussions take place as to whether it is an illusion or real has me asking could it be both?

Meaning as I live life what is experienced is real as far as what I feel, sense, and may create whatever it may be.

Yes, some of what I created may in hindsight be realized as being misunderstood, not the full picture, and/or not correct. As being experienced through what I may know and understand. Still forms a sense of reality.

So, it seems to me that the reality here can shift and change at times. Even being a continuing part of Spirit, consciousness, these too seem to expand through what is experienced upon this life here. As reflected through what appears to unfold and be created.

This brings me at present to see life as being both illusionary at times and real/true at other times. Atleast in the sense in how the mind may perceive it.

If the presence that gives life allows for both that which benefit and harm may harm to occur, then would think whether one cares or not is left up to the individual to decide.

Also, at times may not know the full results, but decisions are made, awareness may grow and what unfolds is dealt with as it occurs.

Now these are just my view points at present.
Old 05-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Master

@ Moonglow ... Transitory is often taken as illusionary even though it is not the case in my view

Engaging, not negating is my preferred option. Without stagnating.

@ thread topic ... murder clearly wrong yet caught in the web of delusion, is it not misalignment? Lesser ‘sins’ such as deceit, untruthfulness, inconstancy, self centredness ... we tend to condone with a light slap on the wrist .... they too harm the oppressed although murder goes all the way and extinguishes life.

Misalignment seems to arise from wrong use of free will setting karma into motion. If there is no free will then there would be no mistakes.

About God caring ... He wants us to fully embrace the love vibration. Love being voluntary, no force maybe employed. Which is why the repeated earth lessons until we be to become love enabled.

Old 05-02-2020, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

As discussions take place as to whether it is an illusion or real has me asking could it be both?

Hi Moonie :)

I think in many instances we can cross dress opposites, for in one respect there is self and there also isn't it depends on context always doesn't it .

In regards to a dream it can be both real and unreal or illusory or not depending on it's nature ..

You can have a dream that is real if the dream is an actual dream, but when a dream is noted to be what other's refer to as a waking state then you haven't got an actual wakened state, you only have a dream.

This is where in my eyes it starts to go pear shaped because if it's all a dream then where is the wakened state experienced in order to make such a statement?

This is something Still_Waters and I have been touching on ..

x daz x
Old 05-02-2020, 03:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
In fact dreams can only come about from the existence of the physical mind-body and a dream is not a reality that is or can be actually lived ..

The dream in itself has no foundation that can be lived and used as a solid comparison to this physical experience had .
You may think I disagree with what you are saying but I don't. These thoughts are really powerful points, it is so strange I agree and say point on again. The dream is not a reality.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Hi Moonie :)

I think in many instances we can cross dress opposites, for in one respect there is self and there also isn't it depends on context always doesn't it .

In regards to a dream it can be both real and unreal or illusory or not depending on it's nature ..

You can have a dream that is real if the dream is an actual dream, but when a dream is noted to be what other's refer to as a waking state then you haven't got an actual wakened state, you only have a dream.

This is where in my eyes it starts to go pear shaped because if it's all a dream then where is the wakened state experienced in order to make such a statement?

This is something Still_Waters and I have been touching on ..

x daz x

Have you ever had a false awakening? You believe that you woke up, and go about your business as you do when you're awake, and only after some time you wake up from this and realize that that was still another dream.

You have no way to prove that this reality is more real than a dream.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Master

Nothing truly spiritual can be proven to another. Gains are made by way of personal experience. Unless or until another person has had direct personal experience beyond just the reading of statements or the viewing of videos . . . there is no way to even be in the same ballpark as another.

The “judge and jury” of what is beneficial or not is always LIFE itself. If the individual finds that their perceptions lead to a more broad and workable perception of the Whole of LIFE . . . they provide a great foundation upon which to build.

The question may not be . . . is it a dream or is it reality.

The question is . . . why was “the process” designed the way it is . . . and how can we learn from any specifics we are able to uncover and discover. What part does the “dream” play in the understanding of Greater Reality . . . and what IS illusion . . . and to what part of Self is it illusionary?

Very little of LIFE is to be unceremoniously disregarded or trashed. Everything has its place . . . and is for a reason . . . although without a doubt . . . those “reasons” are incredibly difficult to understand sometimes.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Nothing truly spiritual can be proven to another. Gains are made by way of personal experience. Unless or until another person has had direct personal experience beyond just the reading of statements or the viewing of videos . . . there is no way to even be in the same ballpark as another.
I had to smile as this, the thought of differences I mean. We can take two of the most prominent and greatest teachers and cannot quote both at the same time. There is probably rivalry among the two not supporting each other, never being one. Actually I'm not sure of being in the ballpark because of the process of change. Change is the change of ballpark. A person who believed something can be the same as another believes now and had. A person had that experience and move on. I no longer experience the old experience and the person who hasn't experience, can't. There is no such thing as having an experience another has not had imo, it is the separation and uniqueness and isolation that we cannot see past. I tend to think there is no way to be in the same ballpark at the same time because we all understand the ballpark through empathy.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Master

sorry...duplicate post
Old 05-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey :)

Yes mind encompasses our bundles of thoughts and the thought of I AM is foundational isn't it . This is why I can say this world is dreamy and illusory or real and true.

We can compare the waking state with the dream state with the spirit world with a universal mind experience with beyond that and that and that ..

You agree at a point there are no concepts of real or dreamy or illusory for there is only what we are that is beyond those mindful aspects ..

This however is why comparisons are always needed when we speak about a specific vibration or dimension because otherwise it literally becomes one dimensional and doesn't cater for the bigger picture ..

This is what I see happening with certain teachers and peeps who simply proclaim this world to be a dream without any comparison had that holds weight and the mind is used in ways and means to point to beyond it lol ..

If beyond mind is beyond the thought of I AM then even this comparison doesn't hold weight either because it's not a foundation lived or experienced, it is simply what you are without a thought of I AM .

This is why giving a true comparison to the dream world never comes ..

x daz x

Nicely put !
Old 06-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ Moonglow ... Transitory is often taken as illusionary even though it is not the case in my view

Engaging, not negating is my preferred option. Without stagnating.

@ thread topic ... murder clearly wrong yet caught in the web of delusion, is it not misalignment? Lesser ‘sins’ such as deceit, untruthfulness, inconstancy, self centredness ... we tend to condone with a light slap on the wrist .... they too harm the oppressed although murder goes all the way and extinguishes life.

Misalignment seems to arise from wrong use of free will setting karma into motion. If there is no free will then there would be no mistakes.

About God caring ... He wants us to fully embrace the love vibration. Love being voluntary, no force maybe employed. Which is why the repeated earth lessons until we be to become love enabled.

Hi Unseeking Seeker,

Can agree to embrace life and what may come. With of course using ones own good sense(s).

You bring up misalignment. This seems to me to be a centeral point and consideration. Which is why I said with freedom comes responsibility.

For is it Gods responsibility or ones own to adjust and realign oneself?

It just seems to me at times there is a lot of finger pointing going around. If I am to learn then it is I that has to take the actions to adjust and realign myself.
Otherwise do I really learn?

Even if such an act as murder is committed and let's just say Karmic debt is owed, then is it God or I that has to make up for it ( so to speak)?

Can go along that God wants "us" to be loving. It is my responsibility to see this through and if not then to make amends, IMO.

This is not said in anger, but in the realization that I have been given the gift of this life. If to embrace it then feel have to embrace it all.

Which suppose is part of the growing process experienced here.

I appreciate what you present.

Last edited by Moonglow : 06-02-2020 at 02:00 AM.