Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Loneblossom

Same card drawn twice

This is probably a really daft question but:

If I draw the same card twice in a row - two different sittings with the same intention/questions - I really should take notice of it shouldn't I?
Old 03-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Quintessence

Do you think you should? I know that sounds like a copout, but if you're reading for yourself, interpreting the significance of the cards in your life is fir you to do and no one else. You have better insight into your life than anyone here will.

If it was me, I would take notice of it, but not because I drew the same card twice in a row. I take all of my readings seriously, regardless of the outcome.
Old 03-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Loneblossom

I think I should take notice.

Thank you for your words about taking all of your readings seriously. I think that's what I will do too.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:35 PM
green

guess you should... also pay attention to your feelings towards this card? what does it makes you feel? and why- this you will have to figure out with yourself.. i mean sometimes the important message with a repeating card is not the actual meaning of the card but what it makes you feel... sometimes it is a combination of both and yes sometimes it is only the card's meaning, but worth taking a note about what you feel and think with this specific card.

just few thoughts allways do as you feel is the best and right for you as you are the only one who knows it!

Green
Old 06-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Loneblossom

Thanks Green.