Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Experiencer

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose a loved pet. My husband never considered himself a pet person, but when we long ago had to put my cat asleep that I had when we were dating, he was pretty upset (Miller was a cool, friendly cat). Hugs to you and your family, and best wishes connecting with your cat (although I'm sure she knows she is missed).
Old 30-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

I dont know anyone, but I just wanted to say sorry! Its so horrible to lose a pet! As far as she is ok, animal are.innocent species that dont deliberatly do harm like some people. Your cat is fine!
Old 31-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Knower
I'm sorry for your loss. We lost our cat three years ago and it still hurts. Animals give us unconditional love that is very hard to lose. I fully believe animals also have souls. I'm sure your cat is still around and will let you know from time to time. Just watch for the little signs.
Old 31-10-2014, 10:45 AM
simyboye

Good morning,
Thank you everyone. I sincerely appreciate all the kind words. I've found a lady who can try to connect with Marbles my cat and hopefully can get the knowledge that she's okay?

She had a very good life and was very very much loved. I just miss my best friend. Why are pets so painful when they go? No more cuddles in bed etc.

I've been praying the last 4 days for her that she's protected and safe, I'm sure she is.

I'm going to get two little monsters to keep me company and I think she would want that.

Thank you all once again.