Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 26-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
What are the qualities of the conditioned self and those of the inner being?... if there are indeed differences.

Facing the question would be essential, in my view. In all self-honesty... what is this really?

Xan

In order for one to think that they can choose to find an inner self, one has to have an idea that there is an inner self.
This idea is part of the conditioning.

Gotta run.....have a great night
Old 26-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Apparently she wants to help parents of similar children, so they can learn to telepathically connect to those children ,isolated in clinics, hospitals, those who seem disconnected from our physical world.

this video is rather interesting, moreso about her, than the incident it discusses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFRNH...feature=relmfu

More interesting facts on her gifts-work...
http://www.grandmachandra.com/grandm...as-life-story/

Many gifted youth have no website, following, but are contributing in their own way ,even if not as advanced as she is.
Also many autistic kids are living in a spiritual-telepathic reality rather than the primarily verbal one we inhabit.

Interesting stuff Henri77....we are finding out we don't need this external knowing to exercise such abilities, it all comes from within anyway, everything is from within.

Love
Mathew
Old 26-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
In order for one to think that they can choose to find an inner self, one has to have an idea that there is an inner self.
This idea is part of the conditioning.

Gotta run.....have a great night

Good point WS
Old 26-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Master
Not necessarily, James. People are often surprised in experiencing the quiet open space that may be called the inner or universal self. Of if they do have an idea of it the experience turns out to be quite different than expected.

Xan

Old 26-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
ah well... the media explosion...

I don't see knowing lots of information as the cause of corruption, but our overall imbalance has gotten us overly involved with that aspect of our minds, and corruption follows imbalance.

Xan

In actual fact it's in the type of knowing, the more corrupted & incorrect the external knowing the more corrupt it obviously is & there is so many untruths out there these days.

Yes it's all to do with balance of course!!!
Old 26-09-2012, 01:35 AM
Master
Could it be that the 'inner being' one experiences when deciding to live from there, is in fact the conditioned self? Let's face it, it has to be a possibility.

Along this line, good questions to ask might be... Is there such a thing as unconditioned self? If so, what is it? Could I know it without going through the conditioned mind? and if so, How?

Xan

Old 26-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Could it be that the 'inner being' one experiences when deciding to live from there, is in fact the conditioned self? Let's face it, it has to be a possibility.

The light destroys darkness by exposing it. All the darkness can do is notice this. It can't choose it or become it.

It is a good point WS....it has to be in my opinion....I've faced the real darkness & the reaction I get from them is fear, we are more terrifying to darkness than we are of them because we represent truth once one becomes in touch. I did like the games we played however strangely enough!!

No one who lives in a neg ego form likes the truth because it's exposing, it makes perfect sense & their reactions show this.

Love
Mathew
Old 26-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Along this line, good questions to ask might be... Is there such a thing as unconditioned self? If so, what is it? Could I know it without going through the conditioned mind? and if so, How?

Xan

I presume the unconditioned self is this neg ego, untruths.....where the pos ego is the conditioned self, truth. The neg ego self won’t accept the truths from the pos ego self because it’s exposing their lies. A bit fluffy but there you go!!

Love
Mathew
Old 26-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Master
For me the funny thing about the ego is that it doesn't even exist, its just an illusion of who we think we are, if were not the ego, then who are we, and what then is the ego other than an illusion.
Old 26-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
For me the funny thing about the ego is that it doesn't even exist, its just an illusion of who we think we are, if were not the ego, then who are we, and what then is the ego other than an illusion.

That's quite a different perspective on it....yes the ego is the illusion, very good point!!!

For myself I don't mind living in the ego especially the pos ego....of course without the ego we are far much more as it's the ego that stops us from knowing who we truly are...thanks for you reply Psychoslice.

Love
Mathew
Closed Thread