Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-09-2012, 05:06 AM
sesheta

To Neville

I actually was asleep on the last 3 or 4 occasions that the World Ended and sadly missed it.. I'll try to stay awake for the next one though.

LOLOLOLOL.....
Old 12-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Master
In 2013 we'll need a new 'end'.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
In 2013 we'll need a new 'end'.
Don't worry about that.. they'll pick a new date.

How about 20-02-2020.. sounds hot, doesn't it?
Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 AM
LucidNinja

aparently 2012 is the end of a few cycle including a 26 million year cycle and some lesser ones
there are alot of theories like
*end of the world
*society collapse
*spiritual ascension to the 5th dimension
*aliens will make contact publicly (according to many tribes of native americans according to drunvalo)
*nothing
something is happening though in my opinion, IMO there will be alot of universal energy flowing to earth atleast helping a conciousness shift
alot of crop circles talk about the moving dimesnions idea
Old 12-09-2012, 12:43 PM
MsSassy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I'm a bit slow on the upchuck but anyone who thinks time can end may possibly be working on the assumption that time has a beginning.

Hi Neville,

Precisely. To me that is the point. End of the thought that there is such a thing as "Time".

Time, there is no time, it is just a measurement and that the realisation is that there is no real need for this measurement.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:45 PM
MsSassy

For that realisation to come about there will be lots of unheavel and turmoil and devestation. All those things that makes one feel suffering.

In order to lose that suffering requires a change in perception and that perception is "time".

The loss of time may bring about the lift in consciousness :)
Old 13-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSassy
Apologies if this has come up recently :)

Today I had another moment of 'Ohh'. I have never been a big buyer of the 2012 phenomenon. However after some more spiritual guidance I have once again come across the thought about the 2012 profecies.

Alot of theorists claim it to be the end of time or catastrophic changes etc. I honestly feel that they could be right, but not in the sense that they portray or that most of society perceives.

My feeling is yes it is the end of time. But not physical time just the human perception of time. I said to myself yesterday that 'Time is non-existent'. Of which really this could be true, time could be a man made perception. I also came across this when watching a Nostradamus movie (for fun) where one of his prophecies has been interpreted as the end of time.

Whilst reading Eckhart Tolle's The power of now. His perception is that there is no consciousness in time. Time is either past or future.

So my interpretation of that is that the end of time (perception of time) is the beginning of consciousness. The end of one world and the beginning of the next world.

G'day MsSassy

Agree MsSassy, in actual fact if there’s no time there is no space either as space is represented by time as in area/distance. This concept is hard to swallow because of our limited consciousness, if our consciousness was more expansive this concept would be more accepted.

I’ve actually read a little on the Mayan calendars, they are of physical time of events not time itself. The events are influenced by natural cycles of a particular reality like ours, each reality has its own cycle but all cycles are influenced by a greater cycle of creation. What we are going through has nothing to do with hoogly-boogly stuff but is quite a natural cycle of events, of course being limited to our conscious understanding we make all sorts of assumptions & allegations of such natural events.

The catastrophic events that are being assimilated into this end of cycle are really a warning of what could happen if we don’t take heed because what is actually happening is a major conscious change which is quite disruptive to our way of thinking, this could, avertedly, lead to an imbalance or confusion in our psych which can lead us anywhere.

We need to be aware of such cycles & conscious changes, this isn’t by far the only conscious change man has gone through but it is one of the biggest. To put it simply, the last cycle was of the masculine which denotes aggression & chaos the next cycle is supposed to be of the feminine which is quite the opposite of the masculine, this will automatically influence our persona our world but of course that depends on us.

Love
Mathew
Old 13-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I don't put any stock in the "end of the world" theories, either...considering that those have been in existence for probably as long as the planet has existed!!
I prefer to think that it will simply be the end of an age....it will usher in a new way of thinking...the true Age of Aquarius....and the better angels of our nature will finally lead the way to a better world

Utterly agree Sesheta.......a new conscious change it is thank god!!

Love
Mathew
Old 13-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
2012 is not the end of time but it is the time of big changes not only in the universe itself but for everyone ecased into it,
changes have to be made to stop the destruction of mother earth as knightsofalbion said, we only borrow this planet for the time we are on it,
the biggest destruction comes from man,

Namaste

Yep, yep, yep, yep, agree in full obviously ......we are only a small part of the natural cycle, man isn't this cycle but only a part of!!....Other animal species have been a lot longer on this planet than we have, why are we so important especially when you take in consideration that we have utterly destroyed our own environment, for such an intelligent important species we are awfully dumb!!

Love
Mathew
Old 13-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I actually was asleep on the last 3 or 4 occasions that the World Ended and sadly missed it.. I'll try to stay awake for the next one though.

LOLOLOLOL.....

Stress is the biggest killer of modern man so you better stay up & get all stressed out about the end is nigh then & only then you will drop off your perch with a stress related illness....I think it's virtually impossible for all of us to do that at the same time but you never know.

So the world is nigh after all as they keep stressing us out about this baloney...very clever but I don't think everyone's going to fall for it.

Love
Mathew