Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-05-2012, 11:35 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Which human I wonder are you referring too?

General human.

Humiliation makes even worse.
Old 31-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
I see someone throwing his trash in a beautiful forest.

Love says: No problem. He is more important. Knowing all the fears he is facing, you cannot say anything else.

Maybe a show of unconditional love could include educating that person as to why it is not helping the forest to clutter it with rubbish ... not saying anything is showing your own fear of how s/he might react ... showing that person where the rubbish bin is situated is not a 'non-loving' act; it demonstrates respect and love for the forest at the same time ...
Old 31-05-2012, 01:07 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Maybe a show of unconditional love could include educating that person as to why it is not helping the forest to clutter it with rubbish ... not saying anything is showing your own fear of how s/he might react ... showing that person where the rubbish bin is situated is not a 'non-loving' act; it demonstrates respect and love for the forest at the same time ...

What if he says: I suffer hell fire in my head, leave me alone, etc.

Old 31-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Master
Well since you have just indicated where the bin is, you would probably leave off then anyway, having done your bit for the love of it all ... if faced with a real life situation like that, concern for ones personal safety would probably dictate that you didn't go shoving a rubbish bin in the guys face ...
Old 31-05-2012, 01:23 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Well since you have just indicated where the bin is, you would probably leave off then anyway, having done your bit for the love of it all ... if faced with a real life situation like that, concern for ones personal safety would probably dictate that you didn't go shoving a rubbish bin in the guys face ...

Yes but this is fear not love.

Love is: You don't fear the guy, and you don't judge.

EDIT: The guy certainly know where the bin is. So you are just hating him.
Old 31-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes but this is fear not love.

Love is: You don't fear the guy, and you don't judge.

EDIT: The guy certainly know where the bin is. So you are just hating him.
oh I don't know about all that hating stuff ... your love of life says you preserve your own ... you dont intrude if the guys doesn't look like he want your intervention ... you make it up as you go along
Old 31-05-2012, 01:35 PM
3dnow

Quote:
oh I don't know about all that hating stuff ... your love of life says you preserve your own ... you dont intrude if the guys doesn't look like he want your intervention ... you make it up as you go along

Sure. Lets admit that you are superman. What would you do?
Old 31-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Topology

3Dnow,

Is love letting a child run around with a sharp knife or is love taking the knife away until the child becomes conscious enough to learn how to handle it maturely? The child of course is going to throw their tantrum to try to get their way. The person who litters in the Forrest is a child in need of maturation and education. Love intervenes, even when the person being intervened upon throws a childish tantrum in response.
Old 31-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Sure. Lets admit the you are superman. What would you do?
If i was superwo/man, firstly I would swoop down and scoop up the litter and deposit it in the closet bin in the blink of an eye ... then I would show off my aerobatics for a bit in full view of the litterbug, then, without any warning or further ado, i would sweep him off his feet, and take him for the ride of his life, right up really high, so that he could see the bigger picture at a glance, and he would recognize where he has been, where he is now, and where he is headed ... then after a few loop the loops and gliding around on the thermal thingy i would place him back down gently on the ground, without a sound, beside the bin, ... give him a knowing grin, and then leave him 'in peace' ... :)
Old 31-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Charliemcsnarly

If he throws rubbish in the forest, I'd say rather than fear, it's a sign that he doesn't have enough love for himself.