Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Master
11:11

I keep getting 11:11 and i read it's a sign. When it appears should i do something with it immediately or not?

Do you have to be at a certain consciousness to communicate with them?
Old 29-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
I keep getting 11:11 and i read it's a sign. When it appears should i do something with it immediately or not?

Do you have to be at a certain consciousness to communicate with them?

I see this very often too, its supposed to mean you are synchronized with something.
Old 29-11-2015, 11:45 AM
Master
to me it is an indicator of a split in the timeline or a fork, you can take or not, depending of your awareness.
Old 29-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Suspended
Here is two videos where this guy talks about the 11:11, maybe you will like them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Amp21YVm0Vg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kutJ0zUes
Old 29-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Ascender
I see numbers like that but I see

22:22
Old 29-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Master
There is a very odd fact about these codes though and that is, why after 10-20 years with 75 million people seeing these codes everyday, have the people never been told of what the numbers relate too ?

Lets say the spirits dishing out the codes were good; why has not one said to the person that :-

Numerology + sound (frequency) + sacred geometry = levitation + divination

The spirits have free access to The Knowledge Base where these codes originate from, yet all they do is dish out more numbers.
Old 29-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Seeker

I've been seeing 1111 a lot lately, too. Then, coincidentally, I decided to come on Spiritualforums to check out the crystals & gemstones threads despite not having checking the forums as frequently for a long time, and what do I see? Your thread right on the home page!
Old 29-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflk
I've been seeing 1111 a lot lately, too. Then, coincidentally, I decided to come on Spiritualforums to check out the crystals & gemstones threads despite not having checking the forums as frequently for a long time, and what do I see? Your thread right on the home page!

Hi

Another coincidence is i love crystals too. It's really unbelievable how many 11:11 i see every morning and it's like i just have this pull to look and i really don't even think about it and look and then see it.

Just don't know what to do about it.
Old 29-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
I get 12:34, 2:34, 3:45 sometimes, and 1:11, 11:11 quite often. It might just mean our life somehow got synced to a computer machine O_o. Coincidence huh. The trail is there - "I am the Light. Come follow me"

Anyways other than computers huh, on a serious note, even I did not end up with the conventional Tarot, Crystals, Enlightenment etc, I still keep getting them, and for now in the present, it just became a habit that it is like every single time, almost. I thought to myself that life was over and it turned out that there is something that will make me continue that journey...

The composition of the world.. are you getting the hang of it. What Is a matrix? Living in a computerized world.. Oh wait. The whole thing just screams out to me, that the world is right here in front of our eyes. May the eye open and look closer,,, ... hm...
Old 30-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Master
Just another 11:11, i saw now and is the first time i looked this evening!!!

I get the message but do not get what i should do out it. Very frustrating and maybe i dream something tonight.