Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Or our lives.
Their lives are our lives ... just many moons ahead or ages ago, depending on how one views it lol ... the inner child is this child, this teenager, this adult, this elderly person, this expression of consciousness ... there is no actual division outside our memories ...
Old 28-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Not sure too many inner children are going to come out and play unfortunately, with all this talk of slapping going on ...
Don't make me get out my inner bully and whoop @ss some of you lol. ( I'm not talking about you, Sound :-) )

Hee hee. I just pop in here and there, so I miss most of what's going on, but didn't know there was talk of slapping going on as well. My goodness!
Old 28-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Don't make me get out my inner bully and whoop @ss some of you lol. ( I'm not talking about you, Sound :-) )

Hee hee. I just pop in here and there, so I miss most of what's going on, but didn't know there was talk of slapping going on as well. My goodness!
Yes, the term was brought up - and there's been slapping going on ever since!

Of course we're all just playing.
Old 28-06-2012, 06:00 PM
Master
Since it's not likely that slapping will stop in this forum or in this world anytime soon... we might each look into how we want to be with it in ourselves, to make the best use of the opportunities.

Xan

Old 28-06-2012, 07:42 PM
SerpentQueen

Can we call it pillow fighting instead?
Old 28-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Can we call it pillow fighting instead?
I think the re-wording would please many.