Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-11-2018, 08:43 AM
Experiencer

Hi I am still getting my head around everything. I discovered this weekend I am a starseed. I was told the exact same thing by three different sources. I always had the name Elanora in my head. I thought it was a guide. This weekend discover it is orions belt instead. I always knew I was from Atlantis. Now to discover this as well trying to find more information please.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Hi Azmond, would you be able to tell me more about how the Pleiadians messed up? I’m not very knowledgable about it. But I know I have some funky karma, haha, so I’m interested.

This is not my own knowledge, but borrowed if you will. Earth has been a host to many many extraterrestrial races in her lifetime. They all seemed to seeded this planet and co create at one point or another, whether it be in peaceful of warlike manner. Perhaps even one of the reasons some of the negative races are so stuck up in defending their right to this planet is based on the claims of them being here first, so they claim the right to force control over it, but again another story i suppose.

Pleiadians were one of many races present here on Earth and they played an important role in creating the whole scenario we are here now. They participated in creating our race, set many things in motion, also had dealings with reptoids, and assisted them in certain regards, and when the **** went out of control, they packed up and left Terra in a state which would only lead down into further darkness. They still own a collective debt to a human race, which must be resolved. You cannot give a birth to a child and then leave it to fend for itself. You have a responsibility and obligation, and they in a sense dismissed this responsibility and left. This is not to say, they are bad or good. In fact, believing one race is only one of those two, would be highly naive. We all grow, and we all mess up when learning, this was never an issue, it is about stepping up, admitting your mistakes and doing your best to fix it. By now, they might have sorted their **** out, or not, I don't now that honestly, and what I presented above might also be full of errors. If I again manage to find the exact source I can share it here. I do have some of it though, concerning Karma and Alcyone Pleiadians. But like always, no one knows everything, so take all with a pinch of salt.:

By Tanaath of Silver legion.

"As an example, the Alcyone Pleiadians have accrued a Karmic debt to Terrans by participating willingly in assisting in the creation of the Veil technology and the modification of our genetics to introduce religiosity and other harmful things. Among the New Age set, some of the biggest proponents of so-called ‘DNA activation’ are the Alcyone Pleiadians and their Terran tools. However, what is actually being performed is not a DNA activation of any sort, but an attempt by the Alcyones to destroy the evidence of their tampering in the people who take them up on their ‘offer’ (often paid at the cost of the person getting the ‘DNA activation’, no less). This is not a genuine attempt to rectify a harm done, but a disingenuous, self-serving strategy to attempt to evade consequences for their crimes against us. (Please note, the ones they are trying to hide the evidence from are other members of the intergalactic societies that the Alcyones have voluntarily joined. Their actions here are against many laws in those intergalactic societies. The laws of the intergalactic societies are not what creates the Karmic debt – their oppressive actions towards us are. Hiding the evidence does nothing to relieve that Karmic debt.)

As such, the Alcyone Pleiadians have accrued Karma towards us, and will be given the chance to make genuine efforts to correct their mistakes. If they continue to try to weasel out of it, they will experience bigger and bigger limitations that will synchronistically only be relieved through helping us. In fact, the many beings who have participated in our oppression have Karmically tied their own fates to ours. If they want to survive, they will do it by assisting us and in doing so, will end up assisting themselves in recovering from the impulses and maladaptations that created the need to oppress others in the first place (even if only by having those impulses eliminated in the Darwinian fashion as the knuckleheads kill themselves trying to harass us and all that’s left in the species are the ones who are unwilling to take part of that. Karma doesn’t specify how, only that the debt will be expunged somehow). "
Old 11-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi I am still getting my head around everything. I discovered this weekend I am a starseed. I was told the exact same thing by three different sources. I always had the name Elanora in my head. I thought it was a guide. This weekend discover it is orions belt instead. I always knew I was from Atlantis. Now to discover this as well trying to find more information please.

You should be always careful of other people telling you, who you are. It might be genuine, it might not. It might be true, part of the truth, or just an all out misinformation or even a lie. But in the end, it might be a nudge in the right direction, to start a path of your self discovery. What you should focus on now, is simply what you are being drawn to. Most of the times, what you need will present itself to you at the most appropriate time. There is always a lot of talk about one waking up. What does that really mean though? =)

However if you found your way here, undoubtedly you feel some urge, yearning and force inside you leading you to know more about this, and potentially about yourself right? The simplest way to know, if you have ties or connections to any of this, is the unmistakable burning feeling inside you, to know who you really are. It would be hard for someone with no relation to all of this, to feel like that. So trust your own gut feeling and a direction you are given by your higher self. There are people out there, that hold no interest whatsoever in any of this, especially in relation to themselves. They will listen with amusement perhaps, but never will they feel like it actually has any personal meaning to them at all. Maybe they actually don't, or the time is not right. Happy discovering =)

edit: Could you share more on the name Elanora. I did some googling, and I failed in finding any correlation between Orions belt and that name. Perhaps it is something that only holds a significance to you, or perhaps my googling skills are just bad. How did you come to that conclusion? I did however found Asteroid orbiting our sun, named Eleonora =) Here are some pictures for you of of the asteroid and the three stars of the belt ;)

Old 12-11-2018, 08:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Azmond! I think it would explain a lot, my life has always been difficult and seems some kind of karmic payback lol. That said when I contacted the Pleiades recently it was Maia who responded to me not Alcyone, but I guess every race has its growth pains.

I am not really sure what I believe about all this but I know when I read a book on Pleiadian traits I related with it all and realised the way I'd been acting out my life was that to the letter. I wish I'd read it years ago because it could've made life so much easier for me.

I know I'm human, because I'm here now, and I don't want anything to detract from that. But I also feel very Pleiadian in some way and it seems to be connected to my struggles in life and also my unique spiritual path (which I imagine many starseeds feel).

But who knows whether we identify as starseed because we're sensitive or whether we're sensitive because we're starseed haha. Seems all a bit crazy sometimes.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thanks Azmond! I think it would explain a lot, my life has always been difficult and seems some kind of karmic payback lol. That said when I contacted the Pleiades recently it was Maia who responded to me not Alcyone, but I guess every race has its growth pains.

I am not really sure what I believe about all this but I know when I read a book on Pleiadian traits I related with it all and realised the way I'd been acting out my life was that to the letter. I wish I'd read it years ago because it could've made life so much easier for me.

I know I'm human, because I'm here now, and I don't want anything to detract from that. But I also feel very Pleiadian in some way and it seems to be connected to my struggles in life and also my unique spiritual path (which I imagine many starseeds feel).

But who knows whether we identify as starseed because we're sensitive or whether we're sensitive because we're starseed haha. Seems all a bit crazy sometimes.

I don't think I will ever find out where I really come from, untill the supression on Earth is lifted. It might just as well be my first planet was this one, and so I am a full Terran in that regard, but I always had an unexplainable yearning towards the stars. Even as a child I would feel saddnes inside me just by looking uo at the night sky with not apparent reason. That said, I do believe we all actually came from somewhere else, travelling the vast expanses of cosmos before setteling on our first planet. In that regard each and everyone is actually a seed from somewhere else.

It is good that you managed to find your own connection with Maia. I don't think any of us here has it easy, karmic debt or not. It is common for starseeds to find living here difficult, perhaps more so than other souls. If for nothing else, for many of seeds this is the first planet with money based economy and we just dont have experiene with that. I can say without no doubt for myself that I always hated the monetary system which in turn brought a lot of difficulties for me.

Although you say you potentially resonated with a diferent group of Pleiadians than Alcyone, I think such karmic debts fall on a race as a whole. It would never work for us as humanity to say for example, only a certain conutry or a culture on our planet is responsible for something. The fact is we are all one race and it is upon us to guide all beings on this planet to harmony. Absolving yourself of being a bystander helps no one I suppose. But we are here now, making things proper, right? =)
Old 11-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

I thought to update here as recently I got my starseed astrological reading done which confirmed I am Pleiadian!
Old 12-01-2019, 12:29 AM
Ascender

Yes I have discovered that I am connected to the Pleiadians also. It all started during my spiritual awakening/ vibration raise when my third eye opened. I had telepathic messages from the Pleiadians who introduced themselves as such. They told me some things about myself and what I would supposedly do, which was later repeated to me by another, very reliable source. The exact same message, not something I would have come up with myself.
I later discovered that there are Native American legends involving the Pleiadians, like the Ojibwa tribe that has a legend about children from Earth rising up during a ceremony and seeding the Pleiadies. This is all quite fascinating to me as I am half Native American but knew nothing about the connection between the Pleiadians and Native Americans when they telepathically communicated with me the first time. This has been a long process of slowly putting the pieces together.
The ones that telepathically communicated with me seemed to be very loving and here to help us with our Ascension. They seemed invested in it, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is some karmic reason behind their actions also. They introduced themselves by saying "We are the Pleiadians and we love you". And thus far, I cannot disprove anything they said to me.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I thought to update here as recently I got my starseed astrological reading done which confirmed I am Pleiadian!

I thought about having something like that done as well a few times, but at the end I always wavered. I don't think I could take information from someone else as 100% truth. If I may ask though, where did you have it done? Was it ordered over the internet, or was in a session with someone in person? Anyways, I am happy for you, to find a needed confirmation :)
Old 04-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Suspended
Guide
Nevermind

Last edited by M.Tesla : 04-02-2019 at 08:01 PM.