Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2019, 02:26 AM
Experiencer

How often do we meet soulmates

How often do you think we come across soulmates? I met my twin flame and my a strong soulmate exactly three years later. The length of time was so long yet I see some people jump from relationship to relationship. How often to other people meet soulmates?
Old 20-11-2019, 09:18 AM
Master
Hi,

There is a big difference between changing partners and meeting soul mates. Those that jump from relationship to relationship are doing so for psychological reasons. which is 100% OK for them to be doing.

The soul mate and the twin soul/flame are placed in our lives for spiritual reasons. Those relationships are more strategic in regard to our human evolutionary path. That "how often" question depends on your life plan.

As for that question, how often do people meet soulmates, I would say not very often. That as been my experience and my observations.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-11-2019, 10:01 AM
hazada guess

I,Personally have never felt like I've met my soul mate.Lovers yes,soulmates never.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Master
Relationship hopping is indeed more based on psychological and emotional reasons.

You meet soulmates often. Parents, children, friends and even strangers you briefly see in the street or shop and give you that instant feeling of "I know you!"
BTW, soulmates aren't always nice people. They can also be the ones you dislike, but then they do bring you a lesson.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:07 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Relationship hopping is indeed more based on psychological and emotional reasons.

You meet soulmates often. Parents, children, friends and even strangers you briefly see in the street or shop and give you that instant feeling of "I know you!"
BTW, soulmates aren't always nice people. They can also be the ones you dislike, but then they do bring you a lesson.

I never looked at it like that.You raise a good point,I've been rebuked.
Old 22-11-2019, 01:18 AM
Deactivated Account
A personal observation...

Everyone and everything in my environment is there because on an energetic level there is or once was an energetic reasonace... Yes, that includes, animals, pets, plants and objects too. .. And my car as it so happens and that bucket of animal manure at the front door lol (their is a divine plan for that manure)... Lolss.

Soul mates, some people might meet a lot and frequently and some people might meet a few once in a while... Or maybe never depending on their life journey.
Some people might even be surrounded by soul mates but they have no particular conscious need for being aware of it.

I'm thinking about sorting through some possessions soon to see if some things no longer have a reasonace (that was an insightful typo) with me and I will lovingly release them into a new home for them to continue to serve their journey... What fun...
Does anybody need a street directory book from 1997?
Old 24-11-2019, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)

We come across them when theyre needed most and expected least....
Old 24-11-2019, 03:40 AM
Master
I suspect I have met 2 of my soulmates.

The commonality we shared was when I was each one: it was looking at myself.

I spent more time with the last one, and we seemed to like the exact same things.

Odd thing is, no matter how hard I try to remember, I can not remember either person's first name.

Actually, I do not think any of us used names. I can not remember either of
them calling me by name and I can not recall calling either of them by name.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Last edited by BigJohn : 24-11-2019 at 06:38 AM.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
How often do you think we come across soulmates? I met my twin flame and my a strong soulmate exactly three years later. The length of time was so long yet I see some people jump from relationship to relationship. How often to other people meet soulmates?

"Jumping from relationship to relationship" has absolutely nothing to do with meeting soulmates, quite the opposite.

Another can meet soulmates quite often.