Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 11-04-2020, 03:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Hi Starnight1,

I’m really sorry about what your relative is experiencing. Much love to you guys! I know that nerve pain is...unreal! Does he have a TENS machine or has he ever considered it? Compression in the form of compression clothing can also be effective in reducing pain and improving mobility. At times, that compression was all I had and it’s definitely better than nothing. The vitamin B12 injections are much more effective than the tablets, so switching may not be a good idea. DMSO cream could be helpful as well. Here’s one of my favorites - Dmso Cream With Aloe Vera, Rose Scented https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0070Z7KME..._qo7JEbZ0GM8GJ

He can also try essential oils. Peppermint can lessen nerve activity, but I don’t know how effective it really is. Anyway, I hope these tips can be useful to you guys!
he doesnt have TENS machine or cream. I will tell him.....Thank u very much.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
With foot drop the stretches and strengthening are so important - and don't let the thought that self healing is for a chosen few - power of the mind use it, be strong again. Discs can cause problems in so many places, sciatica being one in the leg, never heard about pain in tummy with disc personally - but could be, needs keep an eye on that...
he is feeling better these days by doing exercise that u recommend...:)
its just he may be doing it too much...How many minutes did u do it altogether ?

someone recommends Eastern medicines made from herbs .but hard to find in usa i think.Those reports showed the medcines basically for nurturing kidney....does it mean we just need to take nurturing food for kidney?
I think his body is weak due to his previous arm injury. he didnt eat well rest well.at that time.kept on travelling for work .
Old 11-04-2020, 04:20 AM
Experiencer
Also he needs to change a job actually .slow down the life pace.but he says he would go crazy .he is used to the fast tough energy.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Master
Ohh I love to hear/see those words feeling better - he is hard on himself your friend, strong mind for sure - but he needs to take a step back out of the fast lane of work, just ease a little, and when resting use his strong mind to help self heal and 'talk to his body' as they say in gyms and TV ads..... this works talk to your body, do a scan as mentioned in the corora page to become one with your mind/body... Easy with the exercises he sounds like he's trying to correct it too fast - steady now... others here might advise on herbs, not my area that - BUT he does need the right nourishment, balanced diet, this is important while rebuilding or rebooting as I like to say with the mind, only in this case the body.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-04-2020, 11:44 AM
Master
I forgot to tell everyone on here - yesterday early hours when awake I was given some words I heard them 100% - 'flush them out' - whether this means viruses in general, or when you and I meditate and in visualisation we might imagine holding a persons hand who has corona and visualise the virus bigger than normal 'images are on the internet' and crushing it in your finger tips - then maybe telling that person drink lots of water... Or it could mean something totally different but virus related or not, I put this out, see if anyone here has thoughts on it...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I forgot to tell everyone on here - yesterday early hours when awake I was given some words I heard them 100% - 'flush them out' - whether this means viruses in general, or when you and I meditate and in visualisation we might imagine holding a persons hand who has corona and visualise the virus bigger than normal 'images are on the internet' and crushing it in your finger tips - then maybe telling that person drink lots of water... Or it could mean something totally different but virus related or not, I put this out, see if anyone here has thoughts on it...

Hi one-light,

It is a healing method. I use it myself to great effect, which I learnt from a higher being.

Because energy (prana or chi) is fluidic in nature (it's like liquid light or plasma), blocks and constrictions can build up along the nadis or in the chakras. These blocks and general muck can be flushed out, by using Kundalini energy, a concentrated and potent form of prana. You connect to the person in question energetically, raise your Kundalini energy and transfer it to the patient, in a targeted way. If you do it right, you can remove or at least reduce blocks and constrictions and once the normal flow of energy is restored, healing will occur on the emotional, energetic and physical levels, simultaneously. It is a very effective method that anyone with a risen Kundalini can apply. Essentially, it is a bit of Reiki and Acupuncture combined, but with a bit more force, like using high-pressure water to clean out blockages in plumbing.
Old 11-04-2020, 01:47 PM
Master
Thats where the message went to, meant for corona page, just thought it disappeared to outer space lol - nice reply NoOne thank you - more on this message 'flush them out' please if anyone's any ideas on it...

Never came to mind about energy blocks and chakras so thank you. Anyway, anything to do with viruses anyone reckon, one in particular.

Apologies to starnight1 that its got on here, message back how your friends doing when you get info. But interesting theory those words that came to me, worth following up 'on here' it looks like now - if anyone's got anything to say.

Old 18-04-2020, 07:21 AM
Experiencer
one-light and NoOne,
Yes these messages helpful to us.My relative felt better so he went to office for a few days.His waist gets into pain again....back home to sleep on bed....
Have u had waist pain at that time?

He also into kundalini yoga when he was in school.still on it a bit later....but i read youtube member tell it dangerous for disk herination ppl.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:33 AM
ant

Take a step back.

Yeah cool,you have your sincere condolences in place.

But hey about taking a step back,and letting those learn lessons and heal from the process.

Do you not see,that your butting your head in where it's not wanted and in affect negating the learning and healing process.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Master
starnight1 - he should rest when the body want's to rest - keep up with the stretches, see more results soon keep at it... those discs cause problems all over the body when they get damaged - tell him take it easy...