Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Master
Thanks for your support Elfin - what we need right now or soon, as this thread gets more visitors, is more positive energy and positive posts - we can make a difference, attack this 'thing' - Power of The Mind together... And share what you've done to give this thread more energy.

Maybe when people are online as in a family gathering, chatting all at once - just spend a few moments - Power of Visialisation - imagine the same 'visualising this all together' at the same time, a person who is seriously ill with coronavirus - and this 'thing' starts back off and wither and weaken - and the person shows fast signs of recovery, and starts to talk and say I am feeling better, and everyone applauding.

Make it happen, we can do this, or have a good try at it... Because you just never know what a difference we can make together and with support from above, because that's what we need right now - make it happen, play your part...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-03-2020, 11:43 PM
Master
If anyone feels inclined to do their part, there is a global meditation planed on the 5 April 2020 2:45 AM UTC
Videos and instructions on this website.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2020...ronavirus.html
Old 29-03-2020, 09:16 AM
Master
That video is put together professionally - I'll have another look later. there's people on here who understand the timeline stuff better than me - I focused 'all' my energies on trying to remove the 'c' thing - rather than why it happened... But its a powerful video and an idea to do something worldwide instead of nothing - making an effort to make a difference.

In the meantime can we stick to plan here those interested as I am going to again today - focus on the 'thing' weakening and burning itself out, and people celebrating... Lets make this go away between us, permanently...... Who says we can't do this.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-03-2020, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The virus doesn't do sh#t other than turning the world into a literal Resident Evil style dystopia and taking away individual freedom. But oh well, I hope you enjoy your virus because I certainly don't alongside many others. But I think I understand now; you are probably married or engaged and have someone to spend the time with at home (otherwise I doubt you'd spurt out such nonsense) but not everyone has that luxury, mind you. Blessing? Yeah, my #ss.
Pray because everything is better than that.
Pray because most humans are free and well and healthy.
Pray because the dead are at peace.
And pray because there soul is evermore alife.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Master
I think mentally we've got through a difficult week - the getting used to changes week, that's here in the UK first week - that's it completed and you'll be stronger for it. So take a breath and compliment yourself in getting through it to this stage...

And I think some have already been in contact with 'c' and shrugged it off - but for now we have to see this through and stay at home, keep your distance everyone. Don't go thinking about weeks ahead, or its going to take so long - deal with today, be strong and help others in your family to smile and get though, a day at a time - some light will appear soon - try to stay positive... And don't forget the few moments Power of Visualisation everyone twice daily, and a prayer those who wan't to, this is important, we to try to make a difference between us.

Last edited by one-light : 29-03-2020 at 01:03 PM.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Pray because everything is better than that.
Pray because most humans are free and well and healthy.
Pray because the dead are at peace.
And pray because there soul is evermore alife.

Sorry, I've made an oath with myself never to pray again because it does absolutely nothing.
Old 29-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Master
The creative energy that is being shown during this crisis, especially among healthcare workers, amazes me. There is a shortage of ventilators worldwide, but now healthcare workers are using CPAP machines, that people usually use for sleep apnea, to help sick people breath. There is no shortage of CPAP machines and they are designed to help a person breath.

The other thing I heard is that some nurses and doctors are wearing snorkeling masks, or other diving masks adjusted for medical work, because of the shortage of hospital masks worldwide. I am seeing and experiencing a lot of creative energy, and yes, a lot of healthcare workers are praying. If nothing more it brings them comfort.

I have been working with medical workers, helped to relocate a number of people yesterday who were in a nursing home with others who were infected with the coronavirus here in California. There is such a spiritual ambiance, a spiritual presence, in all the work that is being done. Unfortunately, it sometimes takes a crisis for people to pull together like this. Hang-in there people.
Old 29-03-2020, 07:58 PM
Master
Nice message Starman - we need more people like you helping and inspiring others like you do - and lifting the energy on here as well... more the same please from people here, anyone else doing their bit as they say... too many people having a moan worldwide before instead of helping others, that will change as its gets 'all hands on deck' in this world - as in helping and being kind to others...

Old 29-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Master
Thank you One-light, Once we get enough test kits it will give us a clearer picture. Here in California Fire Departments will be doing testing along with hospitals, etc., because Fire Stations often have paramedics on duty as well as firefighters. But we need more test kits.

COVID-19 is a very lonely disease, people are dying alone because they are contagious and there are no gowns or masks for loved ones to be with them in their final hours. There are no hugs or kisses.

I am playing the role of drill sergeant with compassion. Nursing students fresh out of school who have not even finished their training are being pressed into service, and a lot of them are very much afraid. I try to share strength and inspiration with them. They kind of look up to me because I have some experience.

As a Vietnam veteran I have previously been exposed to death on a large scale, and I have had other experiences following Vietnam which have given me some preparation for the peak in infected cases we are anticipating. I give inspiration, strength, and compassion, and then I go sit in my car and I cry. Afterwards I pull myself together and jump back in to try and motivate and inspire others.

I pray, I quiet my mind, and I get my strength from within. Once again we find ourselves in challenging times. I am 72-years old with underlying health conditions; COVID-19 would most likely be a death sentence for me, but if it is my time, there would be no better way to go than while helping others.

We all have a part to play in this and no ones' part is greater than anyone else’s, even the smallest of things we can do adds to the larger picture of needed help. I will be careful and safe and I pray that all of you do the same. God is my hero, but I don’t always realize that.

Peace
Old 30-03-2020, 04:36 AM
Master
May the 'Universe' bless you Starman.

We need more heroes like you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Closed Thread