Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Guide

Awareness of Parallel Dimensions

I suppose I’ll post this here since I’m not quite sure it fits under “Mediumship”.

Is it possible to be aware of connections you have to souls in other dimensions, even if you’ve never known them in this life, timeline or reality?

This is different from connecting to past loved ones etc. in spirit who we’ve known in our lifetime who have now crossed over. I’m referring to an awareness of a soul that we are somehow connected to who it seems we are very familiar with, like a soul connection, but we have both existed together (or do exist) in another space and time.

Here’s one example of what’s happening...
A friend I met online (though not in person) and I keep having dreams and visions of someone who neither of us know in real life. We can’t tell if the person is connected to me or her, or both. Both of us have seen psychics and mediums in the past on separate occasions and the psychics seem to pick up on this person, the age and gender, that it’s somehow connected, but no one has been able to provide further insight as to who it is and why he/she is around.

This friend and I also have a strong connection even though we never met, almost like we are sisters. It’s uncanny, really.

Any ideas what could be happening?
Old 01-02-2020, 07:43 PM
Master

Think this way ... We all originate there, and a small fragment of us-there projected here. We're here like school buddies, and we have our own lives there, at home.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-02-2020, 08:56 PM
Guide

I can appreciate this explanation...so is this happening simultaneously or no, because linear time is only an earth experience? How then, can we be on earth and be aware of others who we may know or have known in non-linear time? Are we (as humans on earth) somehow experiencing a glitch in the matrix that we are able to tap into and pick up on these connections?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Master

You touched several concepts, that have widely different understandings among people, based on the model of reality they subscribe to.

Regarding "being aware of others (souls) not being here alive on Earth now": our subconscious is / can be in contact with any other unit or gestalt of consciousness of the wider reality, not only from our physical reality, not only in this physical moment.

Our conscious side of our personality, unfortunately, is oblivious to our own subconscious and its capabilities. Occasionally, we get glimpses of those, and have all kinds of inexplicable experiences. I believe that's what explains your situation.

I believe that the widely quoted concept of "simultaneous time" is as wildly misunderstood, and misrationalized. It isn't that things happen simultaneously, or that physical time isn't linear. Not getting into more explanations, the way that you-here perceive the space and time of your dreams, is pretty much how a non-physical entity perceives our physical space and time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:48 AM
Guide

Wow..fascinating
Old 02-02-2020, 02:00 AM
Master

My recommendation, learn to get in touch with your subconscious!
Old 08-04-2020, 09:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
My recommendation, learn to get in touch with your subconscious!

Got any tips for doing this? It seems so far fetched for me. I'm trying though.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11
Got any tips for doing this? It seems so far fetched for me. I'm trying though.
This older post should help:
Quote:
Quote:
The way I do this:
- go into a light trance (just enough to feel a weak connection with subconscious)
- ask subconscious to establish an optimum two-way connection with me (this is a state beyond trance, that feels like an immersion)
- describe what I want, being open for subconscious' feedback (yes / no / not this way / that way)
- am only as specific as I need to be (too many specifics might delay the task, even make it impossible)
- make sure to specify constraints of safety, benefits to me and others (otherwise subconscious might not mind causing some collateral damage)
- no reason to repeat the requests, once accepted (those who recommend repetitions, do not establish a good connection first)
- make as many requests as I want (it is ridiculous to believe that subconscious can't handle more than one request at a time, when it already does so much)
- have a permanent list of 7 wishes, prioritized by importance
- when a specific new wish arises, I go through the same process, stressing its importance, urgency, framework

These too:
Quote:
I get into a light trance (20-30%) to open a clean communication with my subconscious, then I ask it for a trance appropriate for whatever experience I decided to have. I wait a few seconds until I reach that level (15-30 seconds) then go with my experience.

Different experiences need different trance levels, and you start from various levels of awakeness, so mechanically following any given technique, it's likely that you'll end up all over the place, and not reach the trance level appropriate for your experience.

To get into a light trance: I breath in, hold for 2-3 seconds, then breath out, for a total of about 10 seconds (it doesn't have to be exact, you just want to generate a little hyperventilation, because that favors getting into trance). Then, I silently say a couple of words that I set up through posthypnotic suggestion, long ago, as a trigger (another 2-3 seconds).
Quote:
Quote:
The best book on self-hypnosis, I've read, is Leslie LeCron's "Self-Hypnosis". It is only like 60 pages long, first half being about how to get into self-hypnosis., second half a few concrete applications.

You can borrow from here for free:
https://openlibrary.org/works/OL15151730W/Self_hypnosis

LeCron wrote several other good books on this subject:
https://openlibrary.org/authors/OL18...slie_M._LeCron

There are some interesting hypnosis related articles in "Experimental Hypnosis":
https://openlibrary.org/books/OL2460..._on_r esearch
Milton Erickson's "Deep Hypnosis" is very informative:
https://openlibrary.org/books/OL2460..._on_r esearch
This is a recommendation for learning self-hypnosis, to get into trance.

Further, you'll have to practice it, and use it as a tool to get what you want.