Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 10-06-2020, 04:45 AM
bartholomew

And yet we ask "where did it all come from?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Yep, the Psycodleic experience can be strange, and yet very powerful as I have seen.

In my youth, I was reading "St John Of The Cross" and other mystical Cristian Church writings, and his views bleached into my heart and soul. I wanted to know God with all my heart!

I did some Mushrooms with this in heart, and fell into a deep repentant state at the onset, but then awoke to the natural world around me amazed. God was truly in all things, awareness can be expanded, the heart shines like the sun, I was God and God was me. It was mystical beyond the normal boundary layer.

Our vision of the world is limited if we could see life for what it truly is, I suspect we would be blinded, or simply dumfounded, God is immense.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:55 AM
Master
Life is so mystical, the scientific mind looking for the answers to the mystery, the mystical mind in awe, one-day science may show us all that is known.

If so...Then we will become Gods!

However, our lives are short, too short to know all the answers.

I was a Christian, it was comforting to think I knew the answers to life.

Now I'm agnostic with deep Christian leanings...

With all due respect to God and the Heavenly realms.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Life is so mystical,

1} Energy cannot be created nor destroyed ergo eternally existent. Simple not complex to grasp. See 1st law of thermodynamics.

2} the above can be transposed as occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed....ergo our finite, occupied space Universe is eternally existent....the r6r6 principle. Simple not complex and no forumla involved.

Illiterate may find some one to read the above to them.

Irrational may find some one rational, to explain it to them.

Brain dead have no chance of grasping the above.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 25-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Knower

In the Jehova Prophecy (Thiaoouba Prophecy) it's mentioned that life happens because Spirit wants to experience spirituality *deleted*

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-12-2020 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Too soon for link, pls read FAQ
Old 25-08-2020, 12:26 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
In the Jehova Prophecy (Thiaoouba Prophecy) it's mentioned that life happens because Spirit wants to experience spirituality *deleted*

That agrees with what I believe to the be reason for sprit descending to the physical.
Old 25-12-2020, 06:13 PM

As Bartholomew says, humans have a lot of limitations and we must hand up in front of some mysteries.
Forum administrator will ban me if I keep mentioning a certain book (Anandayana Project), but it seems that most of the posts in here fit to what that book tries to explain with simple words.
There is a small chapter about Universe creation that fascinated me (even though I cannot really state right now).
Old 25-12-2020, 07:06 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

"All" infers the finite, eternally existent, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse

That which is eternal, has no beginning or end, rather, what we have is, initial starting times for various special-case events ex the so labeled, big bang is just one of and eternally existent set of initial beginnings of a specical-case set of circumstances and not the the creation of an occupied space Universe, from where before, there was truly non-occupied space.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-01-2021, 01:52 AM
Master
The aether.
http://sciliterature.50webs.com/AetherBooks.htm