Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-09-2015, 03:41 AM
SRQ Healer

Interesting post. Here is what I have experienced. recognizing another healer is difficult at best. Sure you can see that maybe someone has gifts, but not all are healers. As an empath and healer this is what I have experienced. When I meet someone who is a healer or empath I can see in to their souls by looking directly in to their eyes, I know this because I will cry when I recognize their soul and they see mine as they cry too!

Other people I can see their auras or just their magnetic fields, usually the healers have huge auras and magnetic fields that will stand out from a crowd. When I enter a room people who can see immediately know I am a healer.

Teak, you should learn how to ground yourself before you take on someones junk. If you are a true empath you need to learn how to protect yourself and to ground it is very very important, I can not stress this enough! Don't go to the school of hard knocks!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ Healer
Interesting post. Here is what I have experienced. recognizing another healer is difficult at best. Sure you can see that maybe someone has gifts, but not all are healers. As an empath and healer this is what I have experienced. When I meet someone who is a healer or empath I can see in to their souls by looking directly in to their eyes, I know this because I will cry when I recognize their soul and they see mine as they cry too!

Other people I can see their auras or just their magnetic fields, usually the healers have huge auras and magnetic fields that will stand out from a crowd. When I enter a room people who can see immediately know I am a healer.

Teak, you should learn how to ground yourself before you take on someones junk. If you are a true empath you need to learn how to protect yourself and to ground it is very very important, I can not stress this enough! Don't go to the school of hard knocks!

Can you elaborate on the last paragraph please. . Why?And what is grounding ?
Old 04-09-2015, 11:35 PM
Master
I know Daoists use large stones and project the unwanted energy into a stone. But to me it is relatively simple to remove or release any unwanted energy from my systems. I don't call myself a healer but I understand energies or how to work with them, transform them.
Old 07-09-2015, 08:02 PM
SRQ Healer

OK so if you are feeling like you have absorbed others energy or feelings then you can simply ask the universe to take it away. You can also ground yourself, simply touch the ground and release all of the energy back in to the ground, or you can hug a tree and do the same thing. Some people use salt lamps to ground, selinite crystals etc. Find what works best for you. If you don't, then you may be carrying around a lot of baggage.

Another way to clear yourself is with Palo Santo stick. You burn this for a little bit and then blow it our, use the smoke from the stick and circle around yourself to rid you of unwanted things that may attach to you. Its also good to smudge with sage daily and clear your home as well.

I hope this helps and it does work. You can also ask Arc Angel Michael for protection and form a bubble around you to ward off anything you do not want.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:04 AM
4everLove

i think anyone can be a healer
Old 10-09-2015, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I am a healer and I have often wondered who could heal me. I have helped a lot of people, and it is that helping that fuels me even when my own world is "not good'. But this topic made me think, "could it be that when you heal others, especially when helping them disconnect from negative energy, that the negative energy could be transferred to you?".
I'm not an exorcist or anything like that, but in my work, I do use hypnosis. One one occasion, when I was helping a client "cut the cord" between her and an extremely toxic person, I felt as though I was pulling energy from here. Directly after that, a string of bad things happened to me.
***I'm sorry, I went off topic.***
Old 11-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrace
I am a healer and I have often wondered who could heal me. I have helped a lot of people, and it is that helping that fuels me even when my own world is "not good'. But this topic made me think, "could it be that when you heal others, especially when helping them disconnect from negative energy, that the negative energy could be transferred to you?".
I'm not an exorcist or anything like that, but in my work, I do use hypnosis. One one occasion, when I was helping a client "cut the cord" between her and an extremely toxic person, I felt as though I was pulling energy from here. Directly after that, a string of bad things happened to me.
***I'm sorry, I went off topic.***

What you are within is what comes through for you to reflect on to either let go of become more aware of in life. So if your foundation is clear nothing can stick, which is why as someone doing emotional healing work with others myself, I work on myself as well. Everything offers us a reflection if we require it. So even as you saw a connection through your own space and another's in the way it occurred,it does give you a picture of the nature of how you work and what is the best way to be working with others so you are not taking on the problem but rather allowing them to source and release themselves, what is there own issue, with you as the support.

I try not to use the term healer for myself, now days, but more focus on the other as being the one who can heal themselves. In this way also it puts the healing work back to the one sourcing it for themselves and reveals to them they have all the answers within themselves through self healing.

Others outside of them, become a support to build that support in themselves.

Our own balance is important to any work we do. So it pays to listen and care for our own needs.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 11-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Master

I totally agree that if you have a lot of light around you, the negative emotions of others dont stick. Meaning you have worked on the negative issues yourself.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I totally agree that if you have a lot of light around you, the negative emotions of others dont stick. Meaning you have worked on the negative issues yourself.

Yes.

I would call a lot of light as simply being open with clarity, to the issues presented. Open is clear and flowing, rather than blocked and holding in.

Where one has already opened the space to let go fully and is flowing clear through that space or issue, that others or the other has yet to let go, the shared space opens naturally to the one in need known or unknown to them

This is life and how we all interact no matter what we are doing in life.

So in many ways we are all healers, sharing space, just some of us focus with intention to help others as I do.

Sometimes you offer the realization, leading the way, sometimes the one coming to you for healing is offering you the issue to show you the way through you supporting them, to open and clear it. In this case both are utilizing their willingness and openness to face this as a shared space as one source forming the whole.

When I am working with other predominate healer types, often I find they support to expand me and open me in new ways, whilst I support them to let go through my own realizations that I have gained awareness in with clarity. I have this happen frequently being around other like minded people healer types who naturally give of themselves to others.

I remember when doing some of my core a healing work on myself, I was working with a lady for two years who supported me through that space.

She often would tell me that I was like a messenger coming to her with my issues to help her see her own. If she hadn't of shared this with me I wouldn't have known this.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-09-2015, 04:36 PM
Experiencer

I could do with some healing .. I got strategically attacked whilst healing ..felt like someone got into my heart and ripped it out .. ouch... so if anyone got any tips to heal please pm me or reply

We Exhalt thee Jesus king of kings Lord of Lords
Thanks. . Out of darkness into light
Into a light that darkness can't comprehend. ....

Love of God previlis All