Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Master

This person has some very intricate and interesting devices for meditation and higher consciousness. And he has run a multitude of experiments and documented everything on his web pages. Very interesting.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Magnetism/index.htm
Old 17-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Kamila

oh cool I'll be sure to check it out thx :)
Old 21-01-2015, 07:47 AM

Hi everybody, from now on I will be working with my device(s) once again so I'll post some of my experiences here, as my progress updates until I fully activate it. However I need some guidance around it, and I have a few questions. For example, I made 4 devices but I am not sure which should I use or are they made correctly. I know it is possible for one device to connect with the other. Is anyone willing to ask that their device for me? Also, are symbols on the device necessary? (I didn't wrote them) And I am not sure where should I put my device. Can you connect with the device if you put it behind a pillow you're head is on, or your hands must be on the sides of the device? It is difficult for my hands to be constantly in that position on the side, can I just lay them down? Is it better to lay down with the device or just sit and put it on a table or something? And for those who have activated their devices, how quickly can you connect? Next, can you put a pillow or a bedsheet on the device and your hands on that, or will those materials block the energy coming from the device to your hands? Is the exact number of outer shells in the design really necessary (4 outer shells and 2 on sides) or can you put them as many as you can? Is it important that the cone shells be small for directing energy or not (I think I felt more of the energy when I didn't use such small cone shells like turritella but bigger ones)? Do sizes and proportions of shells matter? I think its important for the core shell to represent the golden ratio but what about other shells? How much have you used the device before you managed to activate it? Did you meditate daily before using the device at all? Will the device answer any question you ask? How do you connect with the device and how does it feel, and do you need to go to sleep and wake up in a lucid one to connect or can you just close your eyes and connect after a few seconds/minutes, while still having the perception of physical reality when you open your eyes? Did anybody put earth in the core shell instead of sand? Does anybody know how to make a pendant device? Also, how to make this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnH_SpMsm0 ? Did anybody try using more devices at the same time? Does it matter if you put somebody else's hair in the device and use it? Will you then still talk with your higher self or does else's hair make some difference? Are there any special commands you can use so the device increases your clairvoyance and seeing with your third eye? How long does it usually take?

Last edited by Luminous : 21-01-2015 at 10:05 AM.
Old 21-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret
I hv no clue what it was but basically it kinda looked like a piece of material up close except it was fluffy like wool and what was interesting was the sense of feeling of the softness of what I was seeing. ..weird lol anyways I'll be doing another session tonight hopefully.

Were you wearing a sleeping mask at the time? I've been able to see with my eyes closed on 3 occassions and I believe was due to using the device (it has always happened outside of meditation). Last time it happened was just last week. I was also able to see with my eyes closed lots of times during a 30 hour ibogaie session. The first time it happened when I was on ibogaine I didn't know what it was I was seeing. I though it was a vision and then I realized I was looking at the inside of my sleeping mask.

btw I'm the person that set up the facebook page and the higherselfconnections blog is mine. I'd lost interest in the baramay device for quite a while but I just started using it again about 10 days ago. I now realize how much I miss using it.
Old 21-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Master

I keep mine by my bed and use it just before I go to sleep. Not every night, but about 2-4 times a week. If I go to long, I start missing the communication I had with it and have to pick it up again.
Old 21-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Master

That's a lot of questions luminous.
I made 4 devices but I am not sure which should I use or are they made correctly. I know it is possible for one device to connect with the other. Is anyone willing to ask that their device for me?

I would start out with one device. That way there is no confusion. Pick the one you feel the most drawn to.

Also, are symbols on the device necessary? (I didn't wrote them) And I am not sure where should I put my device.

I have read the symbols are not necessary. I put them on because I remembered about them during construction.

Can you connect with the device if you put it behind a pillow you're head is on, or your hands must be on the sides of the device? It is difficult for my hands to be constantly in that position on the side, can I just lay them down? Is it better to lay down with the device or just sit and put it on a table or something?

I think the position you are in is by personal choice. I use a lot of moisturizers on my hands especially during the winter and was afraid I would "dirty" my meditation device with a build-up of the ointments I use. My device assured me that was not the case. I tried holding mine and seemed to have a better connection rather than holding my hands on either side. My device does not seem to be interrupted by touching it. And sometimes it instructs me to put it at key points on my body for healing, cleansing or a buildup of energy.

And for those who have activated their devices, how quickly can you connect?

That all depends on you. You must believe in your device. Understand that it is a conduit for your higher self to communicate with you. And just as importantly, you must "trust" your device. Say it out loud.

Next, can you put a pillow or a bedsheet on the device and your hands on that, or will those materials block the energy coming from the device to your hands?

As with the dilemma of the ointments, I would think, but can't be sure, the bed sheet would be just fine.

Is the exact number of outer shells in the design really necessary (4 outer shells and 2 on sides) or can you put them as many as you can? Is it important that the cone shells be small for directing energy or not (I think I felt more of the energy when I didn't use such small cone shells like turritella but bigger ones)? Do sizes and proportions of shells matter?

I made some alterations during my construction as well. And I "felt" it was right for me and my device. I believe because I made my personal construction my way rather than the original instruction, I had a stronger connection to my device and made my contact more successful.

I think its important for the core shell to represent the golden ratio but what about other shells?

I used old shells that I had cleansed. Nothing special about them.

How much have you used the device before you managed to activate it?

Mine activated the first time I used it.

Did you meditate daily before using the device at all?

No

Will the device answer any question you ask?

My meditations with my device are not about questions and answers. It's about connection and I use mine a lot to heal and re-energize my body.

How do you connect with the device and how does it feel, and do you need to go to sleep and wake up in a lucid one to connect or can you just close your eyes and connect after a few seconds/minutes, while still having the perception of physical reality when you open your eyes?

I use my device when I go to bed, just before I go to sleep. My device does not connect strongly with me every time. And it connects differently with me each time. One time I needed healing with a kidney and it sent a black smoke into my body to the afflicted kidney, last night was a light energizing. It felt like a golden dust entering my body. It is different each time.

Did anybody put earth in the core shell instead of sand?

I did not. I used sea sand.

Does anybody know how to make a pendant device?

No. Here is a pendant made in Australia:

Source: http://baramayaustralia.com.au/

Also, how to make this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnH_SpMsm0 ?

I have watched several videos by this person. I do not know how to make his device.

Did anybody try using more devices at the same time?

No, it was never necessary. One device was enough for me.

Does it matter if you put somebody else's hair in the device and use it? Will you then still talk with your higher self or does else's hair make some difference?

Someone else said it does not matter whose hair is in the device. It just has to be human hair from the head. I personally wanted my own hair in my device. I'm glad I did. It was one of my personal choices in the construction of my device.

Are there any special commands you can use so the device increases your clairvoyance and seeing with your third eye? How long does it usually take?

There are special commands but you can develop your own as you get to know and feel comfortable with your device. You'd have to research what I've abbreviated at the beginning of this thread and read what the experts outline as far as commands.

Each use with my device is different. It isn't a spiral or ladder which you climb higher and higher. Every day is different. Some days there is a lot of love emitting from my device, some days just a trickle.

The only additional advice I can give you is to dive in and experience it. As you trust and connect with your device, it will instruct you on the operation of it.
Old 21-01-2015, 08:17 PM

Thank you linen!

Yes, there were a lot of questions and I still have a lot of them. I am interested in the pure mechanics of how the device works and what priniciples it uses. We can use that information to reconfigure the device using alternate components and yet the same fundamentals, in order to fully utilize the potential of this technology.

When I use the device it seems that it takes me to astral planes and other dimensions, but what I would want and I haven't been able to do is to directly talk with the device.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturer
Were you wearing a sleeping mask at the time? I've been able to see with my eyes closed on 3 occassions and I believe was due to using the device (it has always happened outside of meditation). Last time it happened was just last week. I was also able to see with my eyes closed lots of times during a 30 hour ibogaie session. The first time it happened when I was on ibogaine I didn't know what it was I was seeing. I though it was a vision and then I realized I was looking at the inside of my sleeping mask.

btw I'm the person that set up the facebook page and the higherselfconnections blog is mine. I'd lost interest in the baramay device for quite a while but I just started using it again about 10 days ago. I now realize how much I miss using it.
Hello Venturer :) No I did not use a sleeping mask...I just close my eyes and try to relax. I've noticed that the device causes me to quickly go into a deep meditative state which is very helpful in receiving info or visions. And thx for the fb pg its really interesting:)
Old 21-01-2015, 09:24 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous
Thank you linen!

Yes, there were a lot of questions and I still have a lot of them. I am interested in the pure mechanics of how the device works and what priniciples it uses. We can use that information to reconfigure the device using alternate components and yet the same fundamentals, in order to fully utilize the potential of this technology.

When I use the device it seems that it takes me to astral planes and other dimensions, but what I would want and I haven't been able to do is to directly talk with the device.
I think every device is different but from personal experience I've noticed that the device communicates through direct info download as opposed to words
Old 22-01-2015, 02:45 AM
Knower
Hi Luminous,

I'll try to give you my ideas on the things you are asking.

In the past I only used one device at a time. Some people put multiple cental cones (the ones with the hair inside) on their devices. The one in my blog that I made for the kids was like that I find that one is quite powerful and some people believe that if you do it that way, multiple people can use the device at the same time; one cone for each user. For the past 4 or 5 months I have had the one the kids were using under my matress at the bottom left hand corner of my bed. I can feel the energy in my left foot at times when I'm lying there and when I meditate lying down I can feel it every time. I also like putting one bebing my book when I am reading and that way my hands are at the sides of it and I am absorbing the etheric energy whilst reading. I can feel it in my hands when I do that, so this shows the device is constantly attracting etheric energy, whether you activate it or not. Putting one at your head definitely still works when sleeping but I've never tried meditating with it at my head. The reason it is advised to use the hands is because there are loads of chakra points in the hands so the etheric energy is absorbed much more efficiently. That said, there are also loads of chakra points in the face and head so in theory, putting it at your head should work just fine. I found that it opened up the chakras in my hands a lot and I think that is the reason people have a slow start with it sometimes; the chakras in their hands have never been opened before. I find it better to lie down with it but that's a personal prefference. Just experiment and see what works best for you. Regarding the design, there is a basic design to follow but you can ellaborate on that. The last device I made was quite intricate but recently I have started using the baramay again and I prefer using a really small one I have. I'm not sure why I'm using that one, just feels better. It's just a simple design with my girlfriends hair in it. I don't think whos hair it is matters. I just wanted to use my girlfriends in that one because it made it feel more personal (I only put hair inside my shells). Maybe that has something to do with why I like using it. Anyway, I believe that it is always your own higher mind that you are in comunication with. Like I said I just started using mine again about 10 days ago. First time I used it, one of the images I got was kind of dull glass sheet and on the other side of it was another me. I understand that to me my higher mind telling me that we are back in touch with one another. When I use my device I can ask questions and I get answers but it doesn't happen with me in a voice. Sometimes I get images but most of the time I get an answer in a way of an unfolding understanding of what I'm asking. It's like I start to figure it out. This is the way it works for me and it took me quite a long time to accept that. I always wanted to get a voice telling me but I now accept that this isn't the way it works for me. I also get downloads of information. It is a strange sensation. Feels like something is being fed into my brain and there is usually a profound ringing. This happens outside of meditation also but if I stop using the device it won't happen at all. A vast amount of information that is in the blog came about that way. I also get a strange sensation when I use it at times. I think I am in the stages of having an OBE but I've never been able to have one yet. I've had excellent results with lucid dreaming whilst sleeping with the device. First lucid dream I had I was whilst meditaing with it. Here's what happened:

I did meditation in the afternoon today (about 12:00) using the device lying down. I was drifting in and out of sleep during the session and I can remember talking to individuals. Just before I ended the session I entered a room. I instantly recognised the place I was in and I had a strong sense that I been there before. There was a group of 4 people, one guy and 3 girls, sitting on the floor crossed legged, all facing in towards each other in a circular fashion. They were all working together to make something using their hands although I couldn't quite make out exactly what it was they were doing. I went to walk past them to go sit on my own and the guy saw me and quickly gestured for me to stop and sit with them. It was at this point that I realized that I was dreaming and I became fully lucid. I sat down cross legged with them and I made two balls of light, one in each hand. I then absorbed them into my body. I then made one bigger one and gave it to the guy then I did the same for all 3 girls/women. I then made another big one for myself. It ended there.

This is the reason I have gone back to using it. I am learining to lucid dream again.

Luminous if you are interested in finding out more about how it works there are a few books you can read that will help. One is a book called Temple Of Man by R.A Schwaller. I haven't read it but whilst writing the blog I was always meaning to go through it. It's written by a guy who studied Luxor temple in Egypt for a long time. He understood that Luxor temple was constructed using the golden proportions and this technology is exactly the same technology as the baramay devices work to. You may find some inspirational information there. You can also talk to Kosol. He's very open and will even ask his device questions if there are things you need answers to. If I can help in any way please send me a PM here or to my FB page. I'm really interested in the way the device works and it excites me a lot.