Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Master
Explanation of TF connection/entanglement?

I came across this in a book by Donna Eden and it immediately reminded me of TFs.
Apart from that, it could explain so much. Like why it hurts so bad when you break up, esp with your TF. And likely the reason why natural twins can feel things from the other even when worlds apart and so on. Well, at least I think this has to do with it.
Mind you, only the Italic part is from the book, the rest is my thoughts and considerations.

Findings from quantum physics:
If two subatomic particles interact and are then separated, what happens to one of them after they have been parted influences the other. For instance, if the rotational spin of one of the particles is changed from clockwise to counterclockwise, the other particle's spin will instantly change as well.
Physicist refer to this mutual influence as "entanglement". Einstein called it "Spooky action at a distance."
Once believed to operate only with subatomic particles, such entanglement has been shown to occur in humans as well.

For instance, in an experiment conducted by Amit Goswami and then independently replicated, two people were taught a meditative exercise where they were instructed to establish a direct communication so they would be able to feel one another at a distance. When they were separated, one was exposed to a strobe light, which evoked a specific EEG pattern in the brain. At that instant, an identical pattern was evoked in the brain of the other person. Imagine what happens after years of intimate communications!

As partners develop an enduring relationship, not only do they begin to complete one another's sentences, this entanglement looks to someone who can see energy (like Donna Eden) like the partners are complementing one another energetically. They become energetically linked and harmonized, with unbroken figure-eight patterns weaving their energy fields together.

Now what I think is that when you break up, this entanglement takes time to dis-entangle, and that's why it hurts. Somehow I feel the figure-eights will be the first connection to be broken and intuitively I think this is the most painful as it has a tremendous impact on your energy field.
Maybe with a non-TF relationship the other resonance -the spooky entanglement- will dissipate in time too, but with a TF not so much? Maybe -once activated- it cannot be stopped with TFs because they are each other's other half? Like in natural twins this cannot be stopped/broken either.
I found it interested!