Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 01-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debrah
Did you know that there is actually one small study that seems to indicate a change (an improvement) in attitude when all meat consumption is stopped? I was thinking about it and in my opinion, that is the logical consequence of not consuming the fear and stress hormones that would naturally flood an animals tissue at the moment of dying. When you think about how terrified they are when they're loaded onto that last truck and then set foot in that reeking slaughterhouse, how can they not be completely afraid? And when people eat that meat, they're eating those hormones. They do say, 'You are what you eat'. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22333737

Yes! This is one of the reasons actually why I stopped eating meat. I was trying to make my body healthier and detox from chemicals and realised the intense fear hormones from tortured animals were going into my system. I thought to myself I have enough existential fear as it is, I don't need all this extra on top! So I stopped.
Old 02-07-2018, 05:18 PM
Master
To extend on the hormone story, I have no doubt that meat eating fuels different sorts of energies inside us, compared to fruits or vegetables, beans, etc. There's likely also differences between the type of animal flesh one were to consume. Eating mammals is most likely by far the worse, whereas fish are less so (spiritually speaking, not always necessarily ecologically..). Meat eating may lead to more extroverted action as well as anger. Milk products can have different impacts, also dependent on what we combine it with.

All food and drinks have drastic impacts on us and our energies..
Meditation helps becoming more aware in the moment and of such changes.