Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 14-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
I am not expert in lucid dreaming.

Two nights ago I was dreaming of my beloved who passed 1 year ago. We were close one to the other but without touching ourselves, as could happen in a regular dream. Suddenly, he embraces me and I feel his body exactly as when he was here: the temperature, his soft skin, everything. In the middle of the dream I felt a big impact, given such embrace was totally unexpected. It made me think, "this is not a dream, it is real..."

In fact his touch was incredible vivid. It lasted a few seconds. It was the first time in my life.

Does it count as lucid dreaming?

TISS

I would say so.
Old 14-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Experiencer
I remember waking up in a dream,I don't remember what the dream was now, but.

In the dream I was thinking about something or other and rememberer thinking (that's not real, that happened when I was awake).

From the dream perspective, the waking world can become like the dream world, and it (the dream world) like your normal reality.
Old 14-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Guide
Thanks I AM for the explanation.

Love and light,
TISS
Old 14-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Shorna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
I am not expert in lucid dreaming.

Two nights ago I was dreaming of my beloved who passed 1 year ago. We were close one to the other but without touching ourselves, as could happen in a regular dream. Suddenly, he embraces me and I feel his body exactly as when he was here: the temperature, his soft skin, everything. In the middle of the dream I felt a big impact, given such embrace was totally unexpected. It made me think, "this is not a dream, it is real..."

In fact his touch was incredible vivid. It lasted a few seconds. It was the first time in my life.

Does it count as lucid dreaming?

TISS

Yes definetely. the fact that your beloved came and visited you and the fact that you realised how real it felt, it sounds like such a beautiful experience and almost brought me to tears
Old 14-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
a couple of weeks ago i dreamt i was stood in my lounge by the back door which was open. i had my arm out-stretched and a robin flew in and landed on my forefinger. i could feel the birds claws and life force. it was a cool little dream and i awoke straight afterwards with feeling of having recieved a good omen, peace

i also used to make myself wake-up if i didn't like a dream
Old 15-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorna
Yes definetely. the fact that your beloved came and visited you and the fact that you realised how real it felt, it sounds like such a beautiful experience and almost brought me to tears

Oh thanks Shorna!

I am excited just to think that it could happen again, and I pray for that.

Blessings,

TISS
Old 15-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
I had a weird start to one a couple months ago. I mentioned it before. We were going to the movie and in the foyer, I was looking at some people's outfits and observed that they were odd. I was standing near the ticket lines when I realized that I was awake in my dream! I got excited and jumped up in the air to test it. Mid, flip, I started waking up. The scenery dripped away like wet paint. There were 3 entities sitting behind a desk like area (like a judge podium) watching me. I thought I would stand there and "watch" them back (I couldn't make out features very well) because I felt like they were the reason that I was waking up...pretty soon they faded to just darkness and it was just me in my room alone. Wish I could have really experienced the lucid state. I was so excited!
Old 24-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Ascender
The only lucid dream i think i had was a strange dreams. There was vampire everywhere , everybody just become vampire after reading a strange e-mail ( i know i have too much imagination) and I was so scared until I just realise I was dreaming,so I just sat in the car I was in (in the dream) and think about waking up and I woke up.
is this lucid dreaming ?
Old 24-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Sundialed

man last night was so weird. my dog kept waking me up to go outside so everytime i went back to bed all i had to do was close my eyes and without sleeping i was in a dream, i mean i could feel my whole body go numb instantly which was weird but i would start dreaming right away. hvnt had it like that in a while.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Surebys

Last night after meditating I had a really deep sleep with strange vivid dreams. Before going to bed I was checking the forums and read that a good way to start astral projecting is waking up in your dream. For a split second, I managed to do it last night. Lots of things were going on, I think my sub concious was working overtime last night, but in this moment I thought "hey, I'm dreaming! Which means I can eat this-" (I put something in my mouth, I think it was porridge/oatmeal or something) "-and punch this guy in the face!!" (and yes, unfortunately I just punched some random chap right in the mouth.) After that, I lost "control" and the dream just played out.

So if anyone happened to wander into someone else's dream last night and got a smack, please accept my apologies.