Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2020, 06:00 PM
Newbie ;)

seperated from all the people in my life

hi all im a female 42 in the UK. a psychic told me they separate you from all your friends and family. now after that I am separated from all my friends and family. I haven't been able to see my friends and family for years I can still talk to them on the phone. I don't have much family I don't want to see my dad anymore anyway. I don't see my brother he is married and ive never met his family before he only lives near me so its weird. I haven't been able to see my friends for years. im a psychic and a very spiritual person I also have mental illness and no job now. im on my own in my life and I don't know what to do now. im in love with a man called joe he is like my soulmate he is the only man ive loved in my life so far the love of my life. he was my boyfriend before for about 3 years before then we broke up and stayed friends after that. I haven't seen him for a couple of years now ive been talking to him on the phone. im already on my own in my life and worried about that I can't see all the people in my life for years. I think joe is like my soulmate. now joe has stopped talking to me on the phone and I don't know what to do. I was alright for years talking to him on the phone. I think now I have been separated from joe too. now joe is not talking to me on the phone and I don't know what to do all I want is joe to text me on the phone he won't answer me on the phone now. im on my own in my life and I don't know what to do now. i am so in love with joe i keep thinking about him i don't know why he is not talking to me for now. i am just friends with him now. joe is like my soulmate. i have been separated from all my friends and family now have they separated me from joe too? im on my own in my life and i don't know what to do now. i just want to see my friends and brother again and talk to joe again. please help and advice and suggestions please. spiritual forums helps me now thanks for that. peace and love sparkle 78
Old 22-03-2020, 02:35 AM
Seeker

hi

Hi Dear,
Im sorry you are feeling this way and going through this pain. but when you said "they separated you from family and friends" , who's they? and also not sure why are you separated from your family and friends?
if its because of geographical distance, make an attempt to meet them once in a while

if its emotional distance, please try to forgive them of any mistakes they had done and try to maintain peace with them. because they are your family and blood. try to know more about them, give them little gifts to show them you care , meet them often if possible to refresh your mind and mood

about Joe, not sure what happened between you both, but time will heal everything and everyone. cant say more.

I wish you all the best and happiness
Rose