Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-04-2020, 03:44 PM
Knower

Thanks for you Starman, that really touched me. I think I needed to hear that, peace to you as well
Old 05-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Seeker
Lots of great information and things to think about! Thank you!
Old 14-04-2020, 05:50 PM
Ascender
Thank you all again.

Thoughts on emotional unavailability in the other person? The answer is obvious here. If they aren't able to give to the relationship after years of trying... it's time... but i want to hear your experiences with someone being emotionally unavailable and preoccupied with other things leaving the relationship as the last choice. Of course there are many factors that play in to that behavior but I like to read experiences.
Old 16-04-2020, 09:07 AM
Knower

when all else fails, you let go.
Old 17-04-2020, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

I thought this was a good topic to share my experience as of late.

I have met this very special girl, we talked over the phone for quite a while, a very strange connection... Realy strong like I have never experienced before.
I can't seem to get her out of my head as it's super anoying!

She's gone dark on me "Ghosting" for like a month or two now.
"Reason unknown to me"

I've started to see and experience some wonderfull dreams.
Not exactly sure why she left all a sudden, she's told me she's not in a relationship with anyone

I'm trying to stay in contact with her, but it looks like she's leaving me out of her life.

yet somehow It's like I can feel her feelings and understand why she's doing this eventhough I absolutly hate her for doing this

Trying to contact her on seval platforms and I know/feel she's reading my messages and sending me thoughts and feelings.

I could only discribe it as mindgames, which is very emotionaly draining.

I send her this:
Jacob Lee - Ghost (Official Music Video)
"youtube.com/watch?v=fxhv3M8p2Y4"

It's super hard to let her go, and I don't want to...
But I'm starting to see/feel it might be for the best and not even be friends to text for time to time.

It's making me feel like this is not worth the pain in my soul to try and convey my thoughts and feelings if she doesn't want to listen to my soul.

Emotional unavailability from someone you like and care about feels like physical pain and lightworkers don't deserve this type of pain.

Remember your worth
Old 17-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Newbie ;)

In the last couple years I started shedding negative people from my life. Around 20 people so far. Generally I feel a lot better. Its a bit lonely now is the only issue for me. Ive been trying to start new friendships but that has been difficult too. People seem so guarded these days. Now that were all stuck at home its hard to even see or talk to anyone. I go back and forth if that was the right decision or if should have continued to give people 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances to break my heart. I think overall it was good for me to shed them.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:44 AM
Ascender
Appreciate your time here.

It is extremely difficult to look into someone's eyes who is trying to make it work but you know and feel they just no longer have it in them anymore. When you're cut off abruptly before you can express yourself or your pain. To be someone's miserable same old same old boring situation is one of the worst feelings.

Good thoughts to you guys and your experiences. Thank you for sharing.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:14 AM
Seeker
Really interesting and enlightening thread, thanks LibbyScorp.
I tend to hold on too long trying and trying to make broken/unhappy relationships work...I stayed in my first marriage 5 years longer then I should have and I think I'm doing the same now in my second. Its harder now as I have kids...but I feel like its inevitable...and I want it to be amicable. My cards keep telling me I need to let this relationship go and that a new love is waiting for me to do this...that may be the case, but I'm going to take my time so that I am certain Im doing the right thing.
I wish you all the best *hugs*
Old 07-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Elfin

Hi Libby.. I was desperately in love with a man once. He would not commit to a relationship even though to all intents and purposes we were a "couple"... Then he would disappear for 6 months at a time with no contact. Then he would pop up again. This happened 3 times. In the end I had to have a good talk to myself. If I was not good enough for this guy, why was I wasting all of my time, emotion, and thought on him? He was clearly not doing the same towards me. I concluded that if I wasn't "good" enough then I had to accept that , hard and painful as it was, and tell him never to contact me again. I had to think of myself..i was worth more than that. His response floored me... He was gutted!!!!! Could almost hear his tears on phone. Tough. Don't play mind games and don't mess me about. was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But was the best thing for me. And no..looking back, no regrets.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:46 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibbyScorp
Thank you all again.

Thoughts on emotional unavailability in the other person? The answer is obvious here. If they aren't able to give to the relationship after years of trying... it's time... but i want to hear your experiences with someone being emotionally unavailable and preoccupied with other things leaving the relationship as the last choice. Of course there are many factors that play in to that behavior but I like to read experiences.
Sound like you were in a relationship with a narcissist, someone who can feel lust (which to this person is equal to "love"), if you have not left yesterday now is a good time and to repair yourself. They are born this way, nothing you or anyone else can do about it, check out you tube videos on the subject and see if you recognize how you 2 have argued and so on.