Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-01-2020, 11:03 PM
Master
Great, let us know when you want to start.

I'll check out the FB page.
Old 01-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Master
Wow ... just started the Tarot Epiphany. It's an incredibly powerful exercise! Thanks for the heads up 55Degrees. Although have a few days to catch up on, it will be interesting to see what the "final" spread will convey.

I'll be checking out more of this woman's Tarot work. Loving her already.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:23 AM
55Degrees

I'm ready to roll with the Tarot for Yourself study group when everybody else is.
Would you prefer a separate thread on here, on the members only section somewhere, via PM or somewhere else?
We could throw some random excercises and spreads in too (from other sources), to mix things up a bit sometimes if you like.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Master
Yeah, I'm easy. Whatever works for you and tealily. I don't give a rat's ****. As long as we DO it.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:34 AM
Master
Oh by the way ... Christiana Gaudet is tops ...

Thanks for the recommendation. I've been going through her Youtube posts as well as doing the 12 days of Christmas. Very enlightening. I really gel with her.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:49 PM
55Degrees

@Pandora
I honestly live C.G's approach. Her FB lives are really good. She has an amazing blog and her youtube channel is pure tarot gold. I've followed her for years I'm glad you're enjoying her content.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:17 PM
Master
She's great, thanks for the recommendation. Love the way she uses her hands all the time, and she's always smiling. And her hair is freaking gorgeous, hahahaha!

I'm working through her Youtube channel, or should I say, bingeing!
Old 10-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Bunny

Welp. I would feel like a big giant snob if I put my entire list here. I can't do it. But I am listing what I am working with currently and for the next couple months.

Tarot:

1. Darkness of Light Tarot-- I like the powerful dark images, very Rider Waite but the animations on the feet are tacky, still a fantastic deck to work with. A +

2.Margaret Peterson Tarot - Amazing imagery, out of this world mental game puzzle but terrible card stock, a few ineffective pip cards, but overall a powerful deck.

3. Rider Waite borderless -Simple but effective, always the best option to play with

4. White Sage Tarot -because its so sweet and works with the Chakra energies. I would use this on most days. Its not a deck I feel would drain me or give me too much to think about. Its light, and more effective cheering me up on the 'blah' days

5. Majestic Earth tarot---still waiting for it in the mail for it. It may be my 2020 soul deck ;)

Oracles: I got a bunch of them but more for collection. The Tao Oracle by Ma Deva Padma will always be my top and favorite. Although, the Wild Kuin Yin has been really tugging at me lately

Earthly Souls and Spirits Oracle by Terri Foss I just bought today!

Wish List for 2020:

Pagan Other Worlds & The Playful Heart Tarot. Thats it. Seems like I got a long going on, but not really. I am only buying 2-4 decks this year. Not much I am interested in this year.

Playful heart tarot, Ridiculously cute. Not my usual kind of deck, really it;s not! but its melting my heart! I may choose this over Pagan Other Worlds and every other serious deck LOL

Any questions? Let me know!
Old 11-01-2020, 09:33 AM
55Degrees

I've just received a belated Xmas pressie - Dark Mirror Oracle.
I think it's going to like my Dark Grimoire Tarot or even Raven's Prophecy.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Master
The Oracle of the Unicorns. I've wanted a Unicorn deck for some time, since I'm working with them more, but couldn't find a deck that was appealing until I saw this.

It's remarkably versatile, whether asking about love, health, money, career etc. it just works! And the imagery is beautiful.