Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-01-2020, 10:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Your most loved one is already one with you

This is just one of my many crazy theories. As long as there are mysteries in life, I like to let my imagination run wild

What if one of the biggest life secrets is that we all are already one with our most loved one? Healthy self love is necessary for having healthy love for others and being two, three or more in one (for example holy trinity) is pretty common thing in countless religions. That our personal drama with earthly relationships is just a stage play in a divine comedy we somehow though that would be hilarious to play. That everything we are so desperately looking for is inside us and is part of us the whole time. We just cant know that while we are in flesh so we dont ruin the surprise for ourselves that awaits us on the other side
Old 11-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Master

I agree due to personal and spiritual experience of just that......It was found within before anywhere else. Never is outside of me.
Old 12-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Master
Of course you have to sort your insides out and do the work on Self. But... once you got that you do long for a counterpart that holds the energy of the other gender. When you find that in a partner, you can blossom even further.
I had that with my ex, he was the Yang to my Yin which allowed me to fully open up in my feminine energy & qualities. Without him I did that as well, but not on such a high level as it's not possible -or very difficult at the least- when you also have to hold all the masculine energy required in life.
That has to do with how the masculine & feminine complement one another.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunoschut
This is just one of my many crazy theories. As long as there are mysteries in life, I like to let my imagination run wild

What if one of the biggest life secrets is that we all are already one with our most loved one? Healthy self love is necessary for having healthy love for others and being two, three or more in one (for example holy trinity) is pretty common thing in countless religions. That our personal drama with earthly relationships is just a stage play in a divine comedy we somehow though that would be hilarious to play. That everything we are so desperately looking for is inside us and is part of us the whole time. We just cant know that while we are in flesh so we dont ruin the surprise for ourselves that awaits us on the other side
This is one of the nicest things I read in a long time. Thanks for sharing!
Old 16-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:

The universe is but a reflection of you. Where you look, how you look, to find yourself in all those many, many pieces, is really up to you. I’m in the flesh and I know this.
Old 18-02-2020, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

I believe we are already one with our counterpart in the higher realms (higher selves), and our human bodies are merely avatars that represent this connection. What makes things complicated is free will, and agreements with other souls, so just because people are meant to be together, it doesn't mean they want to be. A lot of times they fight their destiny.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:52 PM
Just Tim

Hello Yunoschut !

You have wisdom, that's for sure. I recently realized that my 3D Twin always loved me as much as 3D me (Time's nothing more than an illusion !).

Anyway, thank you, as your words brought a big smile on my face (as not many people know how to)

Please always keep that beautitful soul of yours, and have peace in yourself whatever happens to you !
Old 18-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes, it is this. Yet, it also being with your twin soul. The reason that we are here as part of the human family, being a soul within a body is to learn human connection. It is also to learn connection to the the self through human connection, all relationships, especially the twin flame relationship gives us the opportunity to tap into the holy trinity. To be at more peace with ourselves. The truth is without one we cannot have the other, because it is very tricky to know if we have done all our work without the mirror reflection to show us the areas within self that we need to heal and love.

So yes, it is inside of us and yes it has been there a long time, however conditioning, values and beliefs make it a tough job alone. Hence the relationship. Although there are no rules, we each blueprint what we need to learn, so what may be a truth for one, may not be for another. This is just as I see it right now.
Old 25-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

Wonderful