Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Cat Has anyone opened your 3rd eye?

My 3rd eye was opened only for a moment during some testing. What it's like to see beyond the veil is honestly indescribable. There are some people, like me, who can actually turn it off, but there are others who cannot and so they remain open all the time. Those beings whose 3rd eyes remains open all the time are even tempered. I'm working on tempering my flame and thought I would share this with you all. Also invite you to share your tips and experiences too.

I've spent most of my time here on Earth as a warrior of the Light, so I am fiery and powerful. The sun feels more like home to me than this planet. However, I agreed to be here to help build bridges of Light and to create a safer place for the youth to come along and activate easily. My Ascended masters, my guides, my contacts, my whole support network have been hard at work in the areas of protecting and defending. Those accomplishments have been made and we moved into the role of healing.

Like the beings whose 3rd eye is always open, I cannot stop being a warrior. I must be able to be protect and defend and to heal also. My transition into healing work went smoothly, but my warrior aspects needed to be tempered. I trained for 7 months to be able to heal a being without destroying anything. There were some simulations I went through in which I was tested on how I would respond to a being in distress who was also causing harm. As well as how I would respond to weapons fired from various stations. The results are in and I have very good reviews.

One of the ways I learned to temper my warrior aspect was to balance my highest level of compassion with my inner child's happiness. My higher selves wear many hats and I have many skill sets available to me. Discernment is key. I'm able to transmute anything now that I have discernment. The way I have come to understand it is that my inner child is a direct link to the Creator and I want to make the child happy. I don't want to do anything that would make the child sad. This is my known intent. My unconditional Love for the inner child is how the warrior knows what to do and what not do. And this informs my higher selves also.

My inner child, my higher selves, and my army of one is the way in which I can symbolically communicate these aspects to you in English. The 3rd eye is very ancient, it's a direct link to the ancients. We must remember who we are and how to operate these mind, body, Spirit suits we live in here on Earth. Raising our frequencies, opening our 3rd eyes, and assisting Earth with this Ascension process is my purpose. May we be blessed with abundance and success for this purpose. May all beings benefit from the raising of the consciousness. I am Eternally grateful to the Ascended masters. May we all walk in sunshine.
Old 29-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Master
I was under the assumption that once the third eye has been opened it remained that way.

If one were to re-calcify the pineal gland or completely evacuate all spiritual thought then perhaps?

I really like your perception of the inner child.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 01-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Experiencer
Hello Moon Glow, nice to meet you and thank you :-)

In my case it was opened by my over soul during a test, but yes most Star Seeds are reporting that once they are opened they stay that way. I'm in the process right now of tempering myself so I can have it open always. Still much work to be done for me to be able to handle that. I will have to train for another 7 months and be tested some more.

I look forward to getting to know you here on this forum. I like your name.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Hello Moon Glow, nice to meet you and thank you :-)

In my case it was opened by my over soul during a test, but yes most Star Seeds are reporting that once they are opened they stay that way. I'm in the process right now of tempering myself so I can have it open always. Still much work to be done for me to be able to handle that. I will have to train for another 7 months and be tested some more.

I look forward to getting to know you here on this forum. I like your name.

I was curious as to what kinds of testing and training you are doing?

I like your name too :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-03-2016, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
The main thing for me right now is

learning how not to react to the waves of negative energy.
Old 04-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
learning how not to react to the waves of negative energy.

That is interesting - can you explain further?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 08-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Experiencer
Imagine all around you there are waves of energy, much of it is negative and lower frequency. I have to learn how to be grounded and steady, like a rock on the beach with waves crashing into me.
Old 05-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Imagine all around you there are waves of energy, much of it is negative and lower frequency. I have to learn how to be grounded and steady, like a rock on the beach with waves crashing into me.

Any tips?

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 05-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Any tips?

tip 1: consider the holy spirits perspective: all voices are either expressing (giving) love, or calling for love.
the call for love comes from a (temporary) sense of lack. the "proper response" to either is to give love.
tip 2: don't react. be an active participant in life, not reactive to events/circumstances.
there is a distinction between "responsive" and "reactive" -- reactive actions are programmed and not considerate of now.
tip 3: flow. movement, growth, reaching out, learning these are the opposite of stagnation, entrenchment, hoarding.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:21 AM
Experiencer
All great tips Horace :-)

For getting grounded I like to visualize myself, my energy body, creating the roots of a giant tree that go into the Earth. The more specific you can be with your visuals/concepts the more powerful. So for me I use the Redwood tree, the Sequoya, because it is sacred, ancient, wise, and its roots form a network of support under ground.

As for not reacting to negative energy, it takes practice, but it's like every negative thought/feeling is transmuted into Light and Love. Starting with our own negative thoughts and feelings. When you get stronger and after much practice you can transmute all the dark energy into Light and Love, not just your own. Be consistent and grow :-)

Also, right now so much aid can be delivered easily and Divinely. So it is helpful to ask for aid, ask for Light, Love, and Abundance to enter your lives. If you don't know your Spirit guides, ask to meet them. If you don't know your galactic council contact, ask to meet them. If you don't work with an Ascended Master, consider meeting them too. I work with Jesus, Buddha, Angelic, and other Divine beings. I hope this helps.