Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 09-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Checkmate.

He may never ''wake up'' though. It all depends on his self awarness and insight and how connected he is himself. It may be easier if you can separate the feelings for the spirit from the ones for the guy. I don't know I'm just thinking it would be less confusing?

The dreams are normal. It is how they communicate. It means he is just around and if you focus you could feel his presence. But I suggest you just get on your life like you said. If he wants to do something he will but it needs to be in his own time. Unfortunately there isn't much research out there about these situations so people are sort of left in the dark with it.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Indigowolf

Hey twin flame i messaged you but not sure you got it. I'm in a similar position. It definitely is hard, and a very very confusing thing to go thru. Clarity is the main thing that I know I'm needing. And checkmate you are so right. Telling them apart is the hardest part. It seems when I feel he is more my ex i feel completely resistant and avoid him completely. Its gutting. Other times I can just feel the change in the energy and he's so lovely. Very frustrating. And of course he doesn't understand why sometimes I'm so happy around him then other times I'm pushing him away. It's crazy for sure.
Old 30-11-2014, 06:57 PM
777twinflame777

I've messaged you indigowolf
Old 09-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowolf

His 30th birthday has come and gone but I see no changes. When I asked my twin he explained that it would take some time for my ex to fully leave and that he would hang around close for some time while my twin fully exchanges into his body. So I guess I just have to be patient.

This portion of your post validated my theory that your twin soul was a soul exchange with your ex during this brief union. I can assure you that you more than likely would not have reacted as emotionally as you have if it was your ex (and not your twin soul.) Meeting your twin soul in this manner was the catalyst for your healing and the budding awareness of spiritual gifts and whatnot. My twin soul has done the same thing and there was some magic there although I now acknowledge that the guys he did soul exchanges with would not have been healthy for me in a physical relationship. That is the same vibe I get regarding your ex which I think might have been part of the reason for your twin soul to do the soul exchange. My advice to you is to keep your ex in the past (there is a reason he is an ex) and look at your interaction with your twin soul for what it is...........an opportunity to heal from past life issues, and hopefully becoming aware of what your purpose is on earth.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 20-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Ezisme

Heya
I know what you are going through - my journey regards the twin flame in this lifetime started late 2011.
All I can say is this - this is not a journey that is going to be 'logical' so anything that revolves around thinking (including a sense of going mad) is not going to be of ANY assistance to you. This side of things is the ego and you need to put it aside and FEEL rather than think. It takes time to really get a solid grasp of that but it is doable. Learning to let go so that things can happen when and how they are meant to is key. And sometimes your role will not necessarily be to understand, because again, that is the brain, not the heart working. Trust you will be shown what you are meant to see when you are meant to see it, and in the meantime focus your energy back on you. The outpouring of energy you describe is going to him, not you, and you will need that energy for yourself. He will develop what he needs to when he needs to.
Everything will work out. Look after yourself as this is going to be an interesting ride. xo