Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 12-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Ciqala

I'm alive somewhere else

Is anyone who claims to be a walk in experiencing this?

I'm a star seed, from Sirius, I have the crystalline gene codes, but I also have remembered I am currently alive and existing in a space ship right now.
So at first I couldn't make much sense of it, until I researched this term, walk in.
And it made sense.
At first the only terminology i could make sense of was that some people were full souls, and I was half of a soul.
It's exactly like I am in a simulation right now.
Far as I can tell, no one else has remembered being an ALIVE walk in.
But, seeing as my people have the technology, I probably do not have to "die" in human terms in order to walk into a human body, so the theory makes sense.

Also, from what I've researched about walk in experiences, it adds up. I had massive and extensive trauma as a child, there was more than a hundred occasions where I was unconscious or near death, and if you ask me,
being under anesthetic is death,
even up until a few years back and what's more is I don't really have memory of my childhood, and also no memory during the drinking years of my teenage - adulthood haha for good reason due to intoxication.
I also suffered from unexplained abandonment issues, which you would think would stem from left over residue of the soul originally of this body feeling abandoned?
Actually, come to think of it, I slightly remember being so angry at myself and knowing I had been betrayed by myself.

I'm just wondering,
Does it hurt the soul when you reject a soul? Could that soul stay with you when you enter the body?
But I don't think I would be as mean to kick out a soul that was originally in this body, perhaps that's why it's been so tough to adjust in this body, perhaps it was what was fighting me all this time?
Is that even possible...
I guess it doesn't matter.

I'm really just trying to understand this all and make sense of it.

Except the weird part is that I've remembered also, that as I ascend I am supposed to become whole with the real me aboard the spaceship, how that works, I'm not sure!

That could explain why i have so many spirit guides too.

Old 16-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Raineco

Well Ciquie
I won't go into the details on how I have puzzled over whether I'd had a walk-in, an overshadow, a walk-out that didn't leave when she was supposed to, a walk-out who was supposed to come back... that I've explained here and there around here, but the one thing I had that overlaps what you are describing a little is that I first thought (some 20 yrs ago) there must have been some kind of 2nd soul was because I had some cultural memories of the 70's, like that a teen or young adult would have, during a period when I was actually a toddler. Oh Well, one thing I've read by a medium was that she'd seen every possible situation and complication, kind of like real peoples', when it comes to spirit visitors and temporary tenants and such, that after a while there was no crazy story that could surprise her. By the same vein I guess there could be a lot of other avenues to the same result, like you are sharing consciousness with someone else- just thru the fabric some can access, same w psychic communications basically, but you share it with another person in a deeper groove so much that it feels like an alternate existence at times.

Do you get lots of detail on this sometimes? See things, garments, scenes, objects that come from a certain culture and time (altho one 'you' may not recognize like I do the 70's))? I'd suggest you could meditate on that and see what they convey to you.
Old 26-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Ciqala

Oh so you haven't figured out which kind of walk in type you are yet, i'm guessing your memories are different than past life types?

Well, no I don't see things from the past because all of my souls are from the present. I've remembered everything since I posted this. I remember my actual father now, and he talks to me every night as I come back into this body and wake up. I remember tons of memories of my home planet. I remember the star ship, I remember atlantis (the floating city, which still exists on my planet) and i go back their astrally when I can. I think my most favourite memory though is of "gliding". It's a sport where I am from, where we run super fast then jump and levitate, gliding through the air to see how long you can last (like long boarding but without a board, which is why i love long boarding so much) , or alternatively you can jump really high levitate and see how fast and smoothly you can float back down.

I'm what they call a Stasis Walk In. I was surprised it is a known term. A stasis walk in is an alive extraterrestrial being who is currently in stasis who's projecting their consciousness into a human body, but this is to be considered the most rare kinds of walk ins that requires the most experience.
Basically I carry out my duties here, then when this body is asleep, I go live in my other body, and I can come back and fourth.

My original soul is also ET though, and it is just another part of me. This part of me, the Starseed soul, also did not "incarnate" from death. It was also alive before being born here.

It's... pretty rare I think.

ET Starseeds are also supposed to spend a lot of time in preparation on earth, in many incarnations. But I didn't. I'm a new soul. Well, I'm very ancient, but according to being human on earth I am a new soul. I can only remember 2 recent lives on earth, the others were as far back as ancient egypt and even then I was considered a god so life was not hard on me up until recently.
This means I suffered a lot in a very short time frame to catch up to everyone else.
I was actually incarnated as a serial killer the first or last life I had, failed that life miserably. The second life also horrible, a prostitute with many addictions and problems and I also failed and killed myself. This life wasn't any better to start but it was the one where I overcame it all.

So early on in my childhood was very rough on me. Starseeds are supposed to have their starseed parent's but I was given up for adoption.
I had planned prior to this lifetime, to be born with bad eyes.
So I was put in hospitals my entire childhood, but this was good because it gave me the opportunity every time under anaesthesia to go back home and for other souls to come in and come out.

Well, my original starseed self eventually got to a place of wanting to commit suicide and had given up on life. And I actually remember now my first account of my soul walking in to my body. I also remember many more accounts of this happening, however at the time I seemed to blank it all out and not remember it happening until a very long time had passed.
It feels exactly like dying when my souls depart, and I remember death very well too. I had a NDE in this lifetime as well. Death feels exactly like going under anesthetic, it's not terrible but also not very pleasant as in it's disorientating.
I'm sure I could have had multiple walk in souls over my lifetime, but for now I know I have at least 2 souls.

And I'm not going to just rip myself in half and leave my other soul.
Because that soul is me.

Nope, what's going to happen is I am going to become all that I am.
ET's are coming in their own bodies, but
before this, we have human bodies "reserved" to walk in to.
Um, very literally, lots of people on earth are becoming "gods". And it has already started.
Old 26-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Master

Well, can I ask a stupid question? I'm new to the concept of a walk in, heard it only once before when someone was contemplating getting one, which I thought was very strange, but who am I to judge? I am trying not to do that with people any more, so my questions are, just out of curiousity:

What star system are you from and what is your planet like (if you can remember?:)

When you say, Gods, what exactly do you mean? Extra abilities I'm assuming, extra energy?

Hope you don't mind the questions.

Light.
Old 27-01-2013, 01:14 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Well, can I ask a stupid question? I'm new to the concept of a walk in, heard it only once before when someone was contemplating getting one, which I thought was very strange, but who am I to judge? I am trying not to do that with people any more, so my questions are, just out of curiousity:

What star system are you from and what is your planet like (if you can remember?:)

When you say, Gods, what exactly do you mean? Extra abilities I'm assuming, extra energy?

Hope you don't mind the questions.

Light.

No problem, I'm from the sirius star system, and my planet is very similar to here, but there is even more water. It's beautiful, lots of swimming holes and technology is advanced enough that it does not harm the environment. Light is used from crystals like lamps. And the architecture is astounding - nearly ancient yet "modern" at the same time but it all has spiritual meaning and there are a lot of beautiful stone carvings. We spend a lot of time swimming, and can change into finned forms (such as mer people lol)

Yeah that's what I mean. More so coming into our higher selves and becoming all that we are. Bringing heaven down onto earth!
I have remembered the future plan is that when I am in this higher form, I will be able to be anywhere at once, shift into other forms, levitate, fly, all kinds of things, but the most important part is that I can be here on earth but also take form up in the star ship where my family is to report back to them.

Old 27-01-2013, 02:08 AM
Master

Thank you for your response, and not minding my questions. Oh, if Henri were around, he would have more for you, but he seems to have wandered away for awhile...

If he were here, he would so want to know about the space ship. I would like to know simple things like, is the air the same their? The oxygen percentage, is it the same? I just saw a video someone posted in the Lounge and took a tour of the space station and it brought up another question for me. So, I've asked you before what Sirians looks like, and if I remember correctly, they were very tall and blue? When the astronauts are up in zero gravity for so long, they lose bone density and muscle mass because, hey, no gravity to deal with. Does that affect space travel? So, do you have something that counteracts that type of thing, or are Sirians not packing a lot of muscle? I was feeling for the woman in the video, you could tell that she had lost weight and was getting very thin.

Oh, and Henri would ask about traveling between dimensions. That sounds like a very Henri thing to ask. Is it a worm hole type of thing, like in Star Trek?

If you don't know or feel like answering, that is okay. I am broadening my horizons and am just insatiably curious.

Light.
Old 27-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Thank you for your response, and not minding my questions. Oh, if Henri were around, he would have more for you, but he seems to have wandered away for awhile...

If he were here, he would so want to know about the space ship. I would like to know simple things like, is the air the same their? The oxygen percentage, is it the same? I just saw a video someone posted in the Lounge and took a tour of the space station and it brought up another question for me. So, I've asked you before what Sirians looks like, and if I remember correctly, they were very tall and blue? When the astronauts are up in zero gravity for so long, they lose bone density and muscle mass because, hey, no gravity to deal with. Does that affect space travel? So, do you have something that counteracts that type of thing, or are Sirians not packing a lot of muscle? I was feeling for the woman in the video, you could tell that she had lost weight and was getting very thin.

Oh, and Henri would ask about traveling between dimensions. That sounds like a very Henri thing to ask. Is it a worm hole type of thing, like in Star Trek?

If you don't know or feel like answering, that is okay. I am broadening my horizons and am just insatiably curious.

Light.

Hmm yeah I haven't seen Henri around for awhile. Maybe he ascended
Haha, I will be sure to inquire and look into the things I do not know and let you know later. I'm sure I will be finding out even more things soon enough too.

I don't know about the gravity and how it effects us/them. I think even if it did, it wouldn't harm them much because they aren't even limited to their physical forms, they don't even get sick or feel pain (when in high frequency). But still, I'm looking into that because if humans are to travel back with them, you'd think there'd be some technology there in place.
Sirians, especially the male warriors are very muscular! Very cut, and from what I know of myself and the interests of my sirian soul mate, we both are very interested in many physical activities. So I know muscle is absolutely important for them, there has got to be something to make sure they don't lose it LOL. I think it's even viewed as attractive for women to not be as "thin" as it is viewed here. But they still all look so unbelievably beautiful to me, just so healthy and so pure. Just wow - I guess we will all get there haha some point in time when we ascend, to be so healthy in our bodies. But they are so majestically strong and tall.

One of their techniques of travel is to jump into different locations, but they can do this with just their physical bodies and without a vehicle. All they do is pull out the blue screen in the air, push a button and connect it to their minds at the same time (just think of the place). Well, for even ascended humans that are very grounded it can be very painful and make you very physically sick to do.
My Sirian guide even said, they wouldn't recommend taking a human with them because it could kill a person who's very low frequency to do without the vehicle.

What I do know is, my peoples master star ship is gigantic! Big enough to simulate a comfortable life for probably lifetimes for over hundreds of people, there is even an artificial sun, and a large pool area for underwater life.
They do not eat, because they are ascended beings, but there is natural food onboard for possible humans that are to come aboard in the future. Perhaps some have already. This is also why it is so big.
I also know a small sphere ship (many) are located in the major oceans around the world. They wait there. Actually they say they are "adjusting" to the frequency of earth, whatever that means. They lay asleep in stasis. My soul mate can actually go back to our home planet through his stasis pod. They have a technology that allows ships to go underwater. And also a technology like an invisibility cloak.

I don't remember this myself, but my friend on the ship tells me it is like wormholes. Though he calls them "portals". Sort of like Stargate haha.

The oxygen seems to be the same as here. I'm not sure the actual calculations. I suck at math. There are many different kinds of beings on the planet, just like here, and even whales. Most of these are ascended beings. There is a lot of sun there, more so than here (or at least where I live haha). Very hot there. It could be why people spend a lot of time in water. There are literally underwater cities. We can breathe underwater - or perhaps don't have to breathe at all in our merpeople forms. I'm not sure which one.

The sirians (these ones are the sirian male warriors), are tall like 7-9 feet tall, and they are brown skinned like native americans. It's their eyes that are blue - like blue light beams! But they can easily change their forms.
They aren't like typical warriors here on earth. They actually do not use violence, but they use a lot of interesting technology for war. For example if an enemy is hostile, they have a lot of defence weapons, such as orbs that freeze people - it doesn't harm them. They have many other techniques of war that does not harm their enemy.
I suppose if they wanted to, they could harness their powers for violence but they are very loving and too kind natured to even think of that.

The problem of why they are waiting until the right time to return to earth is because they would surely be defeated. They would refuse to harm anyone.
I've even seen really sad possible outcomes of this happening.
My home planet is so loving. They are not used to all the low frequency and violence here.
And it is the frequency of love that which fuels their power and technology.
So unfortunately, large doses of witnessing pain and violence here, can drop their frequency very suddenly. They get very sad to see so many people sad here, and it makes their light beams die out. And they lose their powers.
So hopefully enough people can become peaceful so they can show themselves soon.
But the good thing, is that even the smallest thought of love to them can restore them.

Oh, the blue skinned beings I mentioned once before are the ones called the Pleidieans (however you spell that). A long time ago, many ET's were originally blue skinned for some reason. But not all Pleidiens are blue.
But even the Sirians bleed blue blood.
Hence where the term "blue blood" comes from.

Old 27-01-2013, 05:01 PM
Master

Wow, thank you. So much info to take in. It does make perfect sense to me that Aliens (whichever Star they come from), when they reach the Earth might pass us by due to all the Violence and Negativity that is our homeland - it is a nice thought to think that as we Ascend into the higher vibrations of ourselves and feel the Love Energy that is around us now, that we can and will be able to stay in that space eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later, to help expand on that for everyone to raise their vibrations into this Energy. Love makes the world go round is probably a true statement. I am in the process of cleaning up my vibrations so I can allow myself to ascend higher, and it has been a very interesting and difficult period in my life, but as life as shown me the last few years, we are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for, and underneath all that fear that is inbred in us (it seems, for me anyway) is so much joy and love as to be almost too much to handle sometimes. I have reached that newer vibration so much last year, but this year there has been more "dealing" with the vibrations that do not match that, so I have more "work" to do on getting All of Me up to speed.

As this is a world wide phenomenon -the energy that is here now - I wonder if we have raised the Love vibration more, but this is also a Planet of contrast, so that as Love increases, so it seems does the hate and violence.....I think this is the crux of the ascension - can the love vibration spill out to help those in the other lower vibrations, to raise the vibrations of all of the people at some point in time? Hmmm...well, I do know as I work on bringing all of me to my party, it does have an effect on those around me, as we are all energy beings and it makes sense that this would be true.

thanks for all the info...still taking it in...when I have more time, I will go back and read through it again. I love the mer aspect of things...that they refuse to harm anyone - that made total sense to me, it is what I have come to believe - interesting stuff.
Old 28-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Wow, thank you. So much info to take in. It does make perfect sense to me that Aliens (whichever Star they come from), when they reach the Earth might pass us by due to all the Violence and Negativity that is our homeland - it is a nice thought to think that as we Ascend into the higher vibrations of ourselves and feel the Love Energy that is around us now, that we can and will be able to stay in that space eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later, to help expand on that for everyone to raise their vibrations into this Energy. Love makes the world go round is probably a true statement. I am in the process of cleaning up my vibrations so I can allow myself to ascend higher, and it has been a very interesting and difficult period in my life, but as life as shown me the last few years, we are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for, and underneath all that fear that is inbred in us (it seems, for me anyway) is so much joy and love as to be almost too much to handle sometimes. I have reached that newer vibration so much last year, but this year there has been more "dealing" with the vibrations that do not match that, so I have more "work" to do on getting All of Me up to speed.

As this is a world wide phenomenon -the energy that is here now - I wonder if we have raised the Love vibration more, but this is also a Planet of contrast, so that as Love increases, so it seems does the hate and violence.....I think this is the crux of the ascension - can the love vibration spill out to help those in the other lower vibrations, to raise the vibrations of all of the people at some point in time? Hmmm...well, I do know as I work on bringing all of me to my party, it does have an effect on those around me, as we are all energy beings and it makes sense that this would be true.

thanks for all the info...still taking it in...when I have more time, I will go back and read through it again. I love the mer aspect of things...that they refuse to harm anyone - that made total sense to me, it is what I have come to believe - interesting stuff.

Yes, you worded all of that so beautifully... I do believe the high frequencies of Love and the new dimension that surrounds us globally is here to stay, and it will be sooner than later that we raise to a place of feeling more stable within it :)
It is so exciting how many people in real life that I've witnessed being effected in great ways by these energies, and so many people that I had never thought would have changed, are changing! Beautiful times.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, it has been the same for me too, such amazing love underneath the fear when I summoned up the courage, and lately the growth I've been experiencing just soars by rapidly, overcoming things in hours that years ago, would have taken me lifetimes to overcome. Well, to say it's painful at times is an understatement since I just had to decide to suffer so much in my past LoL, but it is a beautiful process.

I believe we have raised the vibration of love so much more, and the new "dimension" is here for those who are adjusting into it. Yet there are also other "dimensions" merging into the all, and with them brings some more negativity and some more positivity.

I also believe, we are not hearing about the amazing things going on in the world right now, because the media is trying to do their best to make sure we do not - they still want to remain in control and will do everything in their power to try and stop the people from coming to know their inner love and power and the rising of global consciousness. So there is much external war going on in spreading doubts and trickery.
I think, as more and more people ascend (can you even imagine the amazing gifts some people might have, like levitating?) they are eventually going to break through the media. And there is going to be some pretty jealous and angry people who exist at a much lower frequency who might want to get their hands on this power. I believe it fair to prepare that times might possibly become a little rough as soon as the first knowledge of the ascension happening is made known to the entire world. I think this is going to happen rather soon.
Already, those at the lower frequencies are experiencing massive growths, and experiencing forceful changes. And already many spiritual people have reached "enlightenment" enough to be of complete service, known as the original torchbearers, or the beacons of light to light up the path for the others in this world, and there are many, many more following pursuit.

You are very right! The vibration of love will and is raising the vibrations of those that exist in lower vibrations like that of fear. Light is much stronger than darkness! Yes, I very much believe that everyone here are very beautiful and powerful beings and that as we awake into our light and love, it also raises that of others around us.

There is a contrast that is part of ascension, where the polar opposites are beginning to merge together as one, sometimes they can create an internal war which is indeed actually beautiful because it helps the joining together, and this can also come out externally through out the world, and it is why
we are assisting humanity and the earth, to make the process of enlightenment smooth and more gentle. Not that we need any assistance, it's just nice to have, because transformation can be somewhat unpleasant at times. Remembering love and compassion and coming to trust in our heart knowings during confusions is the best thing to do.

I believe that the very last stage of "ascension" is the travelling through the "abyss" reffered to that in Kabbalah teachings, like a veil of primordial darkness, which is a beautiful transition from what was into the new, and its the state where we are working on the last things to become what we really are and because of this, it is often the most "painful" felt of stages LoL but as long as we remain trusting, in love and calm and with a sense of our inner purpose it is made easier.
Old 28-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Raineco

Quote:
But even the Sirians bleed blue blood.
Hence where the term "blue blood" comes from.

It's widely believed that "blue bloods" came from white people, when they were doing all the colonizing, because blue veins show thru light skin.