Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2012, 03:50 PM
geanie

Darkest before the Dawn

Hello all:

When you have a dark knight of the soul, and you hit rock bottom, it really is a part of something huge. It REALLY IS the darkness before the dawn. It really serves for a higher purpose.

So, since I crashed three weeks ago I've been changing my life around big time. I haven't drank any alcohol since, haven't felt the need to. I've been spending much more time with my family and feeling great about myself and life in general. I bought a new car! Love it. Something that I never really seen myself doing. I cut all of the negative influences out of my life and have been changing my direction completely.

My biggest accomplishment, however, that I am so excited to tell you guys about especially is a project that I am working on through my screen printing business. The project is called Truffula Clothing and is (hopefully) going to eventually evolve into a line of indie, vintage, feel good style clothing made with and printed on all eco-friendly products. The best part is that I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Save The Earth foundation. I've been talking back and forth with the founder for about a week and they are equally excited.It'd be awesome if you guys could support me and like and/or share my page on facebook. The more that know about it the better. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Truffu...77190472393007
You may also visit the webpage at http://www.ashtroprinting.com/truffula.html if you'd like to hear more about it.
Thankyou<3
Right now I'm trying to sell some promo tees to get it off of the ground while donating to the save the earth foundation.

Yeah. The rock bottom and the crash was a very abrupt eye-opener and led to quite the turn about. But the love is still there...forever to be my muse.

<3you all.
Old 23-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Anna

Angel1

Good for you and congratulations. I'd like to wish you all the best with what sounds like a very worthwhile project.

LOL
Anna
x
Old 23-09-2012, 03:58 PM
geanie

Thank you, Anna! I am very excited about it all.
Old 23-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by geanie
Hello all:

When you have a dark knight of the soul, and you hit rock bottom, it really is a part of something huge. It REALLY IS the darkness before the dawn. It really serves for a higher purpose.

So, since I crashed three weeks ago I've been changing my life around big time. I haven't drank any alcohol since, haven't felt the need to. I've been spending much more time with my family and feeling great about myself and life in general. I bought a new car! Love it. Something that I never really seen myself doing. I cut all of the negative influences out of my life and have been changing my direction completely.

My biggest accomplishment, however, that I am so excited to tell you guys about especially is a project that I am working on through my screen printing business. The project is called Truffula Clothing and is (hopefully) going to eventually evolve into a line of indie, vintage, feel good style clothing made with and printed on all eco-friendly products. The best part is that I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the Save The Earth foundation. I've been talking back and forth with the founder for about a week and they are equally excited.It'd be awesome if you guys could support me and like and/or share my page on facebook. The more that know about it the better. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Truffu...77190472393007
You may also visit the webpage at http://www.ashtroprinting.com/truffula.html if you'd like to hear more about it.
Thankyou<3
Right now I'm trying to sell some promo tees to get it off of the ground while donating to the save the earth foundation.

Yeah. The rock bottom and the crash was a very abrupt eye-opener and led to quite the turn about. But the love is still there...forever to be my muse.

<3you all.

I love it!! I liked your page! It looks awesome! I love the EMOHAPPY!
Old 23-09-2012, 08:44 PM
geanie

Thanks, Jatd! It all kind of flowed to me and came naturally. I truly feel that this is a part of my purpose. Now hopefully it will grow and grow...:):):)
Old 24-09-2012, 03:53 PM
twincities

I am sure you will be successful, after all, everyone needs a Thneed!
Old 24-09-2012, 11:51 PM
geanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twincities
I am sure you will be successful, after all, everyone needs a Thneed!

Lol! Thanks, twincities