Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2012, 03:12 AM
heavenly love

has anyone felt eye pains due to soul connection?

lately i've been having eye pains....and they started since last week when my soul connection at work sat by me....the day of when i got home i looked myself in the mirror and found a red line in my right eye. Since my soul connection sat right next to me at work my eyes have been in pain off and on usually before, during, and while traveling from work to home....but i never feel it when i get home.

the eye pains symptoms are like the inside of the eye...pretty much as if someone socked you in your eyes....sometimes i'd feel it on right side...sometimes on left side.....sometimes both...but when i post my symptoms on facebook they go away after awhile...also....the eye problems didn't start til pretty much we had our first intense telepathy last friday...it was confirmed as well....the telepathy happened at work, while we were working.

please don't comment about medical in going to go see a doctor about it, because it's not that....if someone has had experience in this due to soul connection you may either post about it...or if you don't feel comfy in posting publicly about it you may pm me on here. What was your experience about it? What did you find out it was?
Old 22-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Master
Strange but yes. My eyes went crazy after all this happened. My eyes literally hurt. I went to the eye dr and for the first time in 36 years, I needed glasses for reading. But the eye dr also said it could be stress, teeth grinding causing the achiness in my eyes. Weird I know.. Might have nothing to do with sc.. but it is what it is. I have never had eye issues before.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:30 PM

Yes, I felt that my eyes are ready to fall out of the orbits and as if were pressed upon every time I was near the TF (then I didn't know that it was the TF). I went to the doctor because of eye pain (and not only eyes pained), so there was no eye disease, but the real shock for me was when I saw my TF rubbed eyes and looked like he had a pain - that convinced me that that has direct connection with my pain... So, the reason was found.