Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Crystalline_Lilly

Exclamation Hi I need help on learning about twinflame

At first threw my awakening I assumed it was sanat but then i realized maybe its someone else. I am still learning threw this process. I need to understand what is my twinflame like what does he look like I want to be with him face to face not meet him online or across country.
Old 19-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Master

Hey, there are plenty of websites regarding Twinflames that may be able to help you understand a bit more ,or confuse you more haha .....My personal favourite is Steve Gunns webpage ...I found his the most helpful with understanding all this crazy stuff ...His book is great too ....Good luck :)
Old 19-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Master
Be wary of any site that says it is all about finding your one perfect love. Yes, there IS a romantic component to these relationships, but it is about SO much more. Just my two cents... Best of luck.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Be wary of any site that says it is all about finding your one perfect love. Yes, there IS a romantic component to these relationships, but it is about SO much more. Just my two cents... Best of luck.

I agree ...thats why i like Steve Gunns articles on the subject theres no fluffy clouds and hearts at all ...he says it how it is :)
Old 19-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator
If you are looking for a relationship with a soulmate, there could be skipping through the daisys and all that wonderful stuff. With a twin flame relationship, you don't look for it, it finds you when the time is right. It's not easy and sometimes you wish it would go away, despite how wonderful it CAN feel sometimes. The best thing you can do is research, as mentioned above. And start looking through some old threads here. And tell us more about your situation as well. That always helps so that we have a better idea of what advice might be helpful.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
If you are looking for a relationship with a soulmate, there could be skipping through the daisys and all that wonderful stuff. With a twin flame relationship, you don't look for it, it finds you when the time is right. It's not easy and sometimes you wish it would go away, despite how wonderful it CAN feel sometimes. The best thing you can do is research, as mentioned above. And start looking through some old threads here. And tell us more about your situation as well. That always helps so that we have a better idea of what advice might be helpful.

The problem with researching is that you could possibly turn something into nothing. MOST people find the twin flame meaning when madly searching for an answer as to what just happened to them. There is usually no question or doubt when it happens. It is what it is.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatd
The problem with researching is that you could possibly turn something into nothing. MOST people find the twin flame meaning when madly searching for an answer as to what just happened to them. There is usually no question or doubt when it happens. It is what it is.

This is true Jatd. I suppose it would depend on the circumstances. For me, I knew nothing about it until it happened to me. I literally typed what I felt into google one day and found it that way. If someone is looking for their tf and it's because they are curious about the concept...or maybe even looking for love, well that is a whole other situation. My advice on that is don't look for anything other than someone you like and can fall in love with. A soulmate even, but not your tf.
Old 19-09-2012, 03:45 PM
chiquitita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalline_Lilly
At first threw my awakening I assumed it was sanat but then i realized maybe its someone else. I am still learning threw this process. I need to understand what is my twinflame like what does he look like I want to be with him face to face not meet him online or across country.

Your TF is just like you.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitita
Your TF is just like you.

I find it interesting that you say that. Mine is very much like me in many ways. And in others completely opposite.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
I find it interesting that you say that. Mine is very much like me in many ways. And in others completely opposite.

What she said.