Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 29-12-2011, 03:39 AM
Mysticdreamer

What deities should I invoke for this spell?

I have been experiencing a burnout when it comes to writing and I no longer feel love nor passion for it. Yet I wish to feel both love and passion for my art. So which deities should I invoke? The three things that I wish to obtain through this spell are a strengthened love and passion for my craft, a strengthened imagination, strengthened visualization skills and of course inspiration. This is the very first spell that I have ever created on my own. So what things do you think I would need in this spell? Herbs? Candles? Stones? Water? Incense?
Old 29-12-2011, 04:31 AM
Occultist

it will very I mean what type of casting are you into? herbs or what? Tell me what connects you I might be able to whip something up for you to use.
Old 29-12-2011, 05:05 AM
mattie

A Break May Be Useful

Sometimes we need to take a break to recharge our artistic abilities. Often forcing it when this break is needed will only push us further away from our goal.

In AAs & AMs, Doreen Virtue gives the following entities as being useful for writers & writing projects, AAGabriel, AAMichael, AAUriel, Athena, Ganesh, & Thoth.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Mysticdreamer

Oh. I do all sorts. Candles, herbs. Anything basically and right now I'm actually willing to try anything.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Mysticdreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Sometimes we need to take a break to recharge our artistic abilities. Often forcing it when this break is needed will only push us further away from our goal.

Yes, but doing nothing and hoping that it comes back on it's own... when it may actually never come back, isn't very productive and I'm not willing to take that chance. Do what you will as long as you harm none, right? This spell wouldn't harm anyone and I don't see a reason for me not to do it.
Old 29-12-2011, 10:57 AM
AngelicOrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticdreamer
I have been experiencing a burnout when it comes to writing and I no longer feel love nor passion for it. Yet I wish to feel both love and passion for my art. So which deities should I invoke? The three things that I wish to obtain through this spell are a strengthened love and passion for my craft, a strengthened imagination, strengthened visualization skills and of course inspiration. This is the very first spell that I have ever created on my own. So what things do you think I would need in this spell? Herbs? Candles? Stones? Water? Incense?

Okay so you want to improve artistic skill, there is one very important god that can be invoked for this, and his is perfect for it too. And that is the Greek god, Apollo. He is the god of the arts and light, so he will be able to assist you with your skills and shine light down your path for you.

Also another Greek god who would be useful would be Hermes. He is the god of communication, so he will make sure that you are receiving the correct information from your imagination and the deities. :)

With the Angels, both Gabriel and Haniel are good for that they have similar roles as Hermes and Apollo - they would be able to assist you on more of a personal level. :)

Hope this helps, All the best~~~~~~
Old 29-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Mysticdreamer

Thank you so very much.
Old 29-12-2011, 04:46 PM
mattie

First Hand Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticdreamer
Yes, but doing nothing and hoping that it comes back on it's own... when it may actually never come back, isn't very productive and I'm not willing to take that chance. ...

I make this suggestion as an artist. I see forcing creativity as much more problematic than taking a needed break to recharge. If this creative urge doesn't come back then it is probably time to apply the creativity to other areas.
Old 29-12-2011, 04:48 PM
iolite

What kind of writing do you do?
Old 29-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Mysticdreamer

Fiction. Mostly. Sceince fiction, fantasy... and action. whatever strikes my fancy. I tend to stay away from biographies or realism, because I've always found them rather boring. It can range from time traveling stories, to superheros, to supernatural and to even secret agents. My imagination was wild when I was a child and teenager.