Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-12-2017, 07:12 AM
Experiencer

The Watchtower is a Jehovah Witness publication. They believe that Jesus is an incarnation of Michael the angel. I've prayed about it several times just in case these Angels are really demons and these Angels are still with me. I bet the next thing they will say is.. "well you didn't have enough faith to cast these demons away."
Old 13-12-2017, 07:15 AM
Master
The easiest way to tell an Angel from a demon is to pay attention to how you feel. An Angel will make you feel good, relaxed and loved. Demons will instill anxiety, stress and uneasiness.

Another way is to set boundries or command them to leave you alone. An Angel will respect that and a demon will not.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
The Watchtower is a Jehovah Witness publication. They believe that Jesus is an incarnation of Michael the angel. I've prayed about it several times just in case these Angels are really demons and these Angels are still with me. I bet the next thing they will say is.. "well you didn't have enough faith to cast these demons away."
wow I had no idea they thought that. It says that in the Urantia book too which I think is some made up crackpot stuff.

Any idea where they got that idea?
Old 13-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
wow I had no idea they thought that. It says that in the Urantia book too which I think is some made up crackpot stuff.

Any idea where they got that idea?

I have absolutely no idea where they got it from.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Experiencer

So I've got Christians telling me to rebuke these Angels and to Pray to God and ask him to cast these Angels away. While I didn't rebuke them I did pray about it and asked God to cast these Angels away from me if they are Deceiving me. I did this 3 times and these Angels are still talking to me. I stopped going to that Christian Forum because they have no acceptance of Angels helping people at all.. They immediately assume that these are evil demons look to lead me astray. Honestly by the things they are teaching me I highly doubt it.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
The easiest way to tell an Angel from a demon is to pay attention to how you feel. An Angel will make you feel good, relaxed and loved. Demons will instill anxiety, stress and uneasiness.

Another way is to set boundries or command them to leave you alone. An Angel will respect that and a demon will not.

That not true. A bad spirit is fully capable of giving you the same loving feeling. They were angels at once, you know. They can still make us feel that way.
Old 15-12-2017, 05:03 AM
Experiencer

How you can tell if they are Angels or Demons is whether or not they Follow the Holy Spirit and teach the qualities of the Spirit and the status of God. So if they teach the attributes of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Goodness, Kindness, Self Control, gentleness, faith in God, Meekness, Temperance.. If they teach you to Love God and to rely on God then these are of God.
If they teach you anything like Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry (Including Worship of the one you're communicating with or Exaltation above God), witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, and revellings. Then these are not of God
Old 15-12-2017, 05:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
That not true. A bad spirit is fully capable of giving you the same loving feeling. They were angels at once, you know. They can still make us feel that way.

DITTO...VERY CORRECT
Old 15-12-2017, 05:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
How you can tell if they are Angels or Demons is whether or not they Follow the Holy Spirit and teach the qualities of the Spirit and the status of God. So if they teach the attributes of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Goodness, Kindness, Self Control, gentleness, faith in God, Meekness, Temperance.. If they teach you to Love God and to rely on God then these are of God.
If they teach you anything like Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry (Including Worship of the one you're communicating with or Exaltation above God), witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, and revellings. Then these are not of God

And so tirisilex just exactly what do you believe the holy Spirit is ?

Is it an historical being from 2000 years ago.
Or is it god or part of god.
You say that these angel beings should follow the holy spirit and teach of what it stands for....but what if the holy Spirit is not a thing or entity that can be followed....and you are maybe not aware of exactly what the holy Spirit really is....then these beings who claim to be Angel's may not be Angel's....so they could indeed be beings with a completely different agenda....that need and want you to believe them to be Angel's. ..
.can you see them standing in front of you displaying their very awesome and wonderful countenance. ..which would prove it beyond a doubt....
Or are you just another person who only hears them or sees them in visions or dreams....because that is definitely not a proof that they are angel's.

Are you fully aware of what the holy Spirit is... would you explain what the holy spirit is, to me.

Looking forward to a reply...neil.

Last edited by neil : 15-12-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Experiencer

Galatians Chapter 5 tells you what comes from the spirit. If these things arise then they are from the source of the spirit. If these are the fruits of the spirit then it arises from the spirit.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

I don't see these Angels or dream them. I hear them. I've prayed several times to God that if these Angels are here to deceive me then please cast them away. They are still with me. They have not asked me to do anything contrary to what the Bible teaches.