Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Master

falling leaves, with all due respect, you sound defensive and im almost close to seeing you support and defend liars. is it a personal trigger? No need to answer.

EOTR yeah. and its funny you mention that. an opportunity has come by from the past. im cautious, is this a wash rinse repeat? or is it his turn to turn the table to walk away. I left him due to suspicion of a new to the work team colleague who seemed too super friendly toward my guy. We had no problems in our relationship. in fact, it was so comfortable it got boring. i figured i didnt love him enough anyway to put up with some hussy hanging around trying to get his attention. I left before i could get stung with a major hurt. a year later i met my now ex husband who did what i did to my ex before him. He constanlly was suspicious, he always thought other men may take my interest. and it only dawned on me last night. i got served what i served and understood the accusation toward someone innocent, not doing what is accused of them. I dont want to repeat something. i deliberately avoid relationships until I GET IT. what im missing. the clue, the purpose, the point.

Thanks Breeze. I enjoy my banters with ng. he's a cool cat.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

Thanks Breeze. I enjoy my banters with ng. he's a cool cat.

Thank you Inika.

And you are a cool Kiwi bird.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Master
cool cat, cool bird, enjoy my cool breeze.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIAfcvu8vVY
Old 05-12-2017, 05:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Thread title Had me thinking of the movie Closer (2004)

No relation to the original content, but it inspired the Panic of the Disco song.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:22 PM
Suspended
Ur cool too breeze, disco it up clover.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
When i said, tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies, i didn't mean it literally.
Old 05-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Reason people tell lies (that i can think of atm)

1. To avoid trouble, to avoid something.

Example 1.

Bob: "Hey did you pick up my cousin like you said you would?"

Ben: "Ugh, yea of course"

Bob: "Then where is she?"

Ben: "Oh, ugh well i picked her up then she said she wants to walk half way because, you know site seeing an all that"

Bob: "She just text me and said you never picked her up"

Ben:

Example 2.

Bob: "Hey im going to the movies today do you wan't to come with me?"

Ben: "Oh gee that sounds so fantastic but.. ugh you know what iv got this thing i need to do.. so i really can't"

Bob: "Whats that thing you have to do?"

Ben: "Oh it's a thing... just a thing, so yea got things to do....something"

Bob:

2. To boast, to make something into something it wasn't.

Ben: "Man! should have seen it! before this big dog tried attack me but i scared it away, no one messes with me!"

Bob: "I did see it i was watching from across the road you ran for your life"

Ben: "What ever man... i don't care what you say"

3. To get something they want, to make people do something they want.

Example 1.

Ben: "So someone i know is going to give me a ferrari soon for free but i don't really want it"

Bob: "Woah! can i have it? i always thought they were awesome!"

Ben: "Yea sure i don't see why not, how about you buy me that new laptop i wanted an we'll call it even"

Bob: "Of course, no problem"

(Bob never gets ferrari)

Example 2.

Ben: "Hey can you drive me to the airport, it's really important i get there fast i think i may miss my flight, ill pay for fuel though"

Bob: "Yeah sure buddy, as long as your paying for the car fuel"

Ben: (Opens wallet, sees money inside) "Oh man im sorry i have no money actually i didn't realise, don't worry about it i'll just walk"

Bob: "You'll never make it in time! c'mon i'll still take you"

Ben:

4. To cause issues, to manipulate situations.

Ben: "You know Wendy? yea well today i saw her an she said your a jerk"

Bob: "What do you mean, she was with me all day today, we didn't see you"

Ben:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....rofl.
These imaginary gents' convo here, IDK...sooooo so lame, LOL.....

Thanks much for the laffs amigo !

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
When i said, tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies, i didn't mean it literally.
Lol ok, ok, im lion thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....rofl.
These imaginary gents' convo here, IDK...sooooo so lame, LOL.....

Thanks much for the laffs amigo !

Peace & blessings
7L

Haha thats good you had a laugh from it 7luminaries.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Lol ok, ok, im lion thank you for the compliment.

Just realized some people might not get this joke i said here, when we (aussie ppl) say lion we say it like lien, it sounds like that lion/lien/lying.... americans say river we say rivah, ok im done with this thread now, goodbye.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Pathfinder

Liars and flaky people are filth, but then there's no person who doesn't lie and it sucks. I recall how in my younghood I wished that human ability to lie would be collectively drugged away so social games would cease to exist and I would never have to participate those games just to have some basic social contact with my peers. :'D Same would be about spreading falsehoods when you're really trying to learn something new. Pathological liars will always be filth on steroids (in my opinion), even if their abilities would be useful.

Sometimes I wondered where's the (blurry?) line between constructive use of imagination and lying to yourself, which becomes self-destructive lying at worst... I could often tell that about myself by looking within but not about others which sucks, never truly know when they lie intentionally to me and when they're just deluding themselves and therefore end up lying to me too. I dislike excuses though, so perhaps I'll have to dismiss too much depth and just live with thinking it doesn't change their actions.