Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Master
Nobody can answer that question for you. The whole point is that there is no guarantee for our ego ;) so it beggets at one point for us to simply Surrender.

If it's a twin flame connection, there will likely be multiple jaw dropping "coincidences" and experiences which strongly make you feel like the connection is guided by some forces beyond what you are aware of.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Ascender

For myself, I feel it would be emotionally irresponsible to believe such a thing. Also, it feels presumptuous. Why would I wish myself on someone who has consciously moved on from me? Nothing about any of that appeals to me.

If it is true then it's true and I my own self cannot avoid the inevitable. If it is false I do not wish to admit to being the above stated sort of person. There is no advantage to attaching to this idea.

Attachment to this belief will only provide false comfort one moment and doubt and grief the next. Nope nope noping the #&'&#@! out on that, thanks :)

All you have is the experience of it. Keep only the reality of that and an openness for the "to be continued..." Feeling it puts in your heart.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Master
Good point QT pie
Old 04-05-2016, 03:35 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wklove
My first comment....YES!!!

Haha!

Welcome to the forum...
Old 04-05-2016, 07:36 AM
Knower
Quote:
I think we do get everything we want. Some of us don't want what we think we want.

Noxlumina, thank you for your thoughts. I respect them!

I have several questions for you so that I could check whether I understand correctly what you meant by saying that people get everything they want.

I read your thread where you speak about no longer looking for your TF. I apologise, if I didn`t write correctly the title of your thread.

I will quote you here: "I'm 42 and am starting over in life due to a long period of illness and having to change careers, my parents are aging, I have no savings and nothing in my Social Security to speak of and am one emergency away from disaster, I feel like getting my financial and career house in order is a survival thing at this point and it HAS to be prioritized as #1 unless I want to be a bag lady - this is 100% on me. I also can't take on anyone else's financial problems (and most of what I am meeting in my present circumstances, are other people with financial problems.).

I've finally accepted that a partner is not going to show up for the purpose of making my life cheaper/easier (my last one made my life a lot more expensive actually) and no one is going to rescue me."

So, here you speak about yourself. Does that mean you always wanted to have no savings and nothing in your Social Security? Does that mean you have always wanted to be ill? Does that mean you always wanted to have no partner in your life? Because according to your statement it turns out that this is what you have wanted...
Old 05-05-2016, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT

I have several questions for you so that I could check whether I understand correctly what you meant by saying that people get everything they want.

I read your thread where you speak about no longer looking for your TF. I apologise, if I didn`t write correctly the title of your thread.

I will quote you here: "I'm 42 and am starting over in life due to a long period of illness and having to change careers, my parents are aging, I have no savings and nothing in my Social Security to speak of and am one emergency away from disaster, I feel like getting my financial and career house in order is a survival thing at this point and it HAS to be prioritized as #1 unless I want to be a bag lady - this is 100% on me. I also can't take on anyone else's financial problems (and most of what I am meeting in my present circumstances, are other people with financial problems.).

I've finally accepted that a partner is not going to show up for the purpose of making my life cheaper/easier (my last one made my life a lot more expensive actually) and no one is going to rescue me."

So, here you speak about yourself. Does that mean you always wanted to have no savings and nothing in your Social Security? Does that mean you have always wanted to be ill? Does that mean you always wanted to have no partner in your life? Because according to your statement it turns out that this is what you have wanted...

I have thought about this a great deal over the years, actually. Yes - on some level - subconsciously - I did want it. I was not consciously AWARE that I was setting up my life the way that I was. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that my life shaped the way that it was because of the things I deep down wanted. I take responsibility for the way that my life turned out, past a certain point, because in most of those cases, it came from how I set up my life, and on some level, for a long time, I was out to sabotage myself.

I also don't think that people choose to be born into oppression, to be born with a disability, et cetera.

But I think that in many cases, yes, we do get what we want - we just don't recognize it as the thing we really wanted. These "wants" may be our programming or our subconscious commitments.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:14 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have yes and we met here on SF. We have been told in many readings now that the Universe planned it out for us to meet and merge again in this lifetime. He is my other half of the Original Soul Twin Flame.

We met on SF back in 2007 and were brought together by a very nasty woman that I share a past life with that was from the dark side of the powers that be. We started as friends but ended up married.

It meant that he had to come to Canada from England and we have still the immigration process in the works. Married now for a year we are so happy. If its meant to be it does happen no matter what there is a way found. We both had to find that courage toe leave our abusive ex's me with three kids in tow....but it was done.

We are told that nothing will break that bond that we are meant to be and it was pre destined. As he is 7 years my younger he had to catch up to me some on the spiritual path of learning first is all before we could meet.

I know some too that feel they have met the "ONE" and go to all the work of bring them to another country and it is a disaster so its not done lightly you have to I feel have that strong bond of friendship behind you first. To feel the other fully and completely and then you just know.

So many of my friends knew he was the one for me....way before we both let that unfold. Takes a lot to open a closed and damaged heart.

Lynn
Old 05-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT

I'd like to just make a comment here....manifesting isnt getting what you want, as in a list of wants and dont wants, but what you are feeling. For instance, if its money you're wanting but you're always in a state of worry, what you get are situations that creates more worry. Its a simple as that. It doesn't matter what it is you're asking for, your feelings are the vibration the universe will answer with like vibration.

You need to match what you are wanting with a feeling, and the feeling doesnt have to depend on the subject either...just feel good and all good things will follow. Listen to Abraham Hicks, shes a great teacher with some added humour.

The gist is, if you want to be happy, feel happy first then more happy situations arise....we tend to put the cart before the horse thinking situations need to change before we can feel happy but it works the other way around.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Knower
Quote:
I have thought about this a great deal over the years, actually. Yes - on some level - subconsciously - I did want it. I was not consciously AWARE that I was setting up my life the way that I was. Perhaps it is more accurate to say that my life shaped the way that it was because of the things I deep down wanted. I take responsibility for the way that my life turned out, past a certain point, because in most of those cases, it came from how I set up my life, and on some level, for a long time, I was out to sabotage myself.

I also don't think that people choose to be born into oppression, to be born with a disability, et cetera.

But I think that in many cases, yes, we do get what we want - we just don't recognize it as the thing we really wanted. These "wants" may be our programming or our subconscious commitments.

Thank you for your insights, noxlumina!
Old 05-05-2016, 08:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
I'd like to just make a comment here....manifesting isnt getting what you want, as in a list of wants and dont wants, but what you are feeling. For instance, if its money you're wanting but you're always in a state of worry, what you get are situations that creates more worry. Its a simple as that. It doesn't matter what it is you're asking for, your feelings are the vibration the universe will answer with like vibration.

You need to match what you are wanting with a feeling, and the feeling doesnt have to depend on the subject either...just feel good and all good things will follow. Listen to Abraham Hicks, shes a great teacher with some added humour.

The gist is, if you want to be happy, feel happy first then more happy situations arise....we tend to put the cart before the horse thinking situations need to change before we can feel happy but it works the other way around.

Thank you, Emm, for your comments! I knew about this, but thank you anyway for reminding this to me. Maybe this will also help to Noxlumina.