Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 09-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Experiencer

CALCULATION of the AGE of the UNIVERSE 155.4 TRILLION YEARS

Scientists have forgotten to apply the Relativity Factor as we are making our observation from the Earth or Solar System. As a result 13.7 Billion Years considered as age of the universe is actually is the AGE of SOLAR SYSTEM.

Mathematically CORRECT and CROSS CHECKED 4 Calculations of the Age of the UNIVERSE is as Following

1. AGE CALCULATION BASED ON ACCELERATING EXPANSION RATE ; Scientists have observed that the expansion of the Universe has increased by 15% since it was half its age i.e. 7 billion years ago. It implies that at some point in past, the accelerating expansion must have began from 0 position and has gradually increased to attain the present level. We can determine the '0' time by Applying VERMA's EQUATION that is given in 'THE UNIVERSE'. WE find that 700 billion years ago the the rate of expansion was 1.749 mm / sec. And 7 trillion years ago it was 5.24x 10 (power-70) meaning very close to Zero.

WE can therefore conclude that the Acceleration in expansion has started since 7 trillion years ago, and before that the expansion must have been uniform and the Universe is older than this figure.

2. AGE CALCULATION BASED on HELIUM ABUNDANCE :
The relative amount of Helium present in the Universe is about 24%. Scientists have estimated that not more than 2% helium could be formed in past 14 billion years since the Big-Bang.

Applying VERMA'S EQUATION it will take 14 trillion years for the Universe to attain 24% level of helium. So the Universe is at Least 14 Trillion years old.

3. AGE BASED ON LONGEST SURVIVING STAR or GALAXY

Measuring the mass of the Radio Lobes discharged by jets of many Galaxies such as 'CYGNUS A' we can determine their age.

Supposing we dispose 1 kg. of Garbage / day in the backyard of our house since its occupancy. If some new person arrives and measures say 1 million kg. of garbage he can easily estimate the age of the house to be 1 million days old. Thus we can determine the age of galaxy by its stellar accumulations which would I suppose in Trillions of Years. AS I do not have the facility I leave this work on Scientists to confirm.

4. AGE BASED ON HYDROGEN FORMATION

HYDROGEN is the most abundant (leaving Dark Mass and Energy) element in our universe. WE have earlier calculated that helium has taken over 14 trillion years to attain its present level of percentage. Helium is synthesized product of Hydrogen. In the Universe first Hydrogen has formed from 0 to 100% then the synthesis of helium began ( Actually there was overlapping )

By applying 'VERMA'S EQUATION we find that the rate of acceleration of formation of hydrogen has been 2.516 % / trillion years. WE can see that 155.4 trillion years ago the composition of hydrogen in void space was 1.926 %. IT suggests that universe is actually older than 155.4 trillion years. WE have taken this figure as other six ERAS of the Galaxy fits with this figure and allows margin for overlapping.

WE can read all these detailed calculations, see pictures, tables, and graphs in 'THE UNIVERSE' ISBN 9788190950206

QUESTIONS WELCOMED
Old 09-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Master
They usually refer to the 'observable universe'. It's just that light has only reached us from 14 billion light years away. I assume VERMA'S EQUATION is something you came up with yourself, so what is the equation?
Old 09-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Experiencer

CALCULATION OF THE AGE OF THE UNIVERSE 155.4 TRILLION YEARS.

Right ! From Earth we can observe and detect 3 dimension-ally only up to 14 billion years in past that is the age of the earth.

'Verma's Equations is the name given by media for about 12 mathematical expressions. It includes Astro Relativity Theory (equation) explaining my Engineering Model of Cosmology, Time and Age, Calculations, and Nature's Bio-Laws. If you see 'The Universe' ISBN 9788190950206 sample pages in discoverybooks.org you may get some idea.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Right ! From Earth we can observe and detect 3 dimension-ally only up to 14 billion years in past that is the age of the earth.

'Verma's Equations is the name given by media for about 12 mathematical expressions. It includes Astro Relativity Theory (equation) explaining my Engineering Model of Cosmology, Time and Age, Calculations, and Nature's Bio-Laws. If you see 'The Universe' ISBN 9788190950206 sample pages in discoverybooks.org you may get some idea.

How does being able to view 14 bill years past indicate the age of the earth?

I assumed you are OP Verma, and you wrote the equations.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:52 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for following the Thread. and Yes I am OP VERMA

Unlike Science Equations that are based on some hypothesis that are experimentally verified, My equations are Engineering one - ,Empirical, Practical and give 98- 100% correct result. These equations are little long so it cannot be typed here.

In INDIAN COSMOLOGY, 155.4 Trillion years has been divided in 6 Following Eras each 10 time less than the previous
155.4 T Hydrogen Era
15.54 T Helium Era
1.554 T Carbon Era
0.1554 T Bio Chem Era
0.01554 T Earth Era
0.00139 T Life Era

The age of the Earth ( Actually solar system) 0.01554 trillion or 15 billion years is determined by above computed figure that is crossed checked and supported with other 10 evidences.

Viewing in past is different matter. If you have a Time Machine may be you can go even further in past.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:52 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for following the Thread. and Yes I am OP VERMA

Unlike Science Equations that are based on some hypothesis that are experimentally verified, My equations are Engineering one - ,Empirical, Practical and give 98- 100% correct result. These equations are little long so it cannot be typed here.

In INDIAN COSMOLOGY, 155.4 Trillion years has been divided in 6 Following Eras each 10 time less than the previous
155.4 T Hydrogen Era
15.54 T Helium Era
1.554 T Carbon Era
0.1554 T Bio Chem Era
0.01554 T Earth Era
0.00139 T Life Era

The age of the Earth ( Actually solar system) 0.01554 trillion or 15 billion years is determined by above computed figure that is crossed checked and supported with other 10 evidences.

Viewing in past is different matter. If you have a Time Machine may be you can go even further in past.