Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-06-2014, 12:19 AM
1life

ASK 1LIFE TOO.

Ya . So I saw another member who's started a thread like this one . She started hers first . I like it .

Copy cat ? Roger that.

Anywho. I have allot of real time real life experience with life in the universe and I've never studied any of the mainline religious philosophy's .

I've intentionally avoided them as to not cloud the waters so to speak .

You won't find the stuff I have in any one place nor most of it anyplace .

It resembles the yin yang philosophy which I have had zero training in .

Everything I've got is from past lives brought forward . I may have had involvement with the Asian philosophy in the past .

There is no question I won't answer . Unless it's directed to me in a negative way . But even then I may still answer.
Old 24-06-2014, 01:35 AM
exaft

42 is the answer
Old 24-06-2014, 05:43 AM
Master
Question: You started this thread, and in another thread you promised people are going to learn more from you than from anything else they'll learn the rest of their life. Isn't this how religions and cults start?
Old 24-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Master
Knowledge is clarity, and clarity leads to wisdom.
Why would studying different religions and spiritual paths cloud the water?
Clouding the water implies obstruction, entanglement and weakening of insight.
Rather, wouldn't such clarity and wisdom empower and liberate the individual, and strengthen one's perceptive and intuitive faculties?
Old 24-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Master

Personally, I have never seen these kind of threads before and usually I find people 'find' help when they are drawn to a particular person or can identify with their beliefs.
I believe we can help without trying too, so whilst I see your intent is to help,I tell and advise people how to find the answers because that's part of their path.

Giving people the answers doesn't help them if they don't understand the how and why and what is the answer for one person is not the right one for another.

I caution only because on another thread someone asked a question and another person responded definitively it was not the case, where I know from experience that was not true, so that person has gone away with an unclear and misguided answer.

Anyhow, I am just saying that we all have different takes on things and this forum is to respect them and learn from others experiences but not to use them as a crutch or as an absolute docrtine.
Old 24-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1life
Ya . So I saw another member who's started a thread like this one . She started hers first . I like it .

Copy cat ? Roger that.

Anywho. I have allot of real time real life experience with life in the universe and I've never studied any of the mainline religious philosophy's .

Everything I've got is from past lives brought forward . I may have had involvement with the Asian philosophy in the past .

There is no question I won't answer . Unless it's directed to me in a negative way . But even then I may still answer.
I'm sure that you have a lot to offer but I just want to say that I'm willing to bet everyone here, in spite of what they might say, believe that they could start a thread like this.... Lol
Old 25-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Guide

Can you make a drop of water wetter then it allready is?
Old 25-06-2014, 11:22 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1life

Copy cat ? Roger that.

Its wonderful you put yourself out there to share of you.

Don't let the knockers here upset what you want to do. Here is my question.

If I have not had a connection with a past life but done all my healing on self through the here and now life, does that mean my own experience is to share that I only have one life? Because it really is the only connection I have in my experience..Or do you think that is to come for me in the future?