Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Guide

@Tedmil

Yeah the touch that time felt like a human touch. I think that they do stuff like that because of your free will but once you get acquainted with these beings and communicate more with them and discuss what they can or cannot do in regards to certain things they will start to understand you better and can better help you. Usually when angels and other beings touch me I compare it to different speeds of wind or air flowing. An angels touch usually feels like a light breeze or feather barely touching but it would be better to "calibrate" your form of communication...

Dont think so much.... use your heart!
:)
Old 10-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Guide

I forgot to mention that there was a part of my life... where a lot of things went south... lol I was in the military and I went into a special assignment 4 months early so I could get a big check..... The first day I was there they did a roll call to see verify who was on the pay list.... lol I was the first to sign up and I was not on that sheet... I knew from the very start that I wasn't getting paid a dime especially on time......

After coming back from this mission... the government shutdown..... lol and I was not a priority..... so I did not get paid or there was no movement to even try to pay me... at the same time... I was victimized by identity theft and my bank account was locked for 30-60 days... so what money I had saved up was now unreachable.......... I was also going to school and working a dead end job..... there was a ice storm that came in that was the first time in 30years.... and it was a full on blizzard for 3 days... my car had broken down the day before the blizzard and I could not get it in time before the blizzard and it was out there for a week... untill the ice was warm enough to unmelt my car from a solid block..... then once it was I went there and the car had been impounded..... non the less I was having a very rough time and all I ate was peanut butter lol.... but I was not sad.. I was hopefull and knew the universe loves me... during that time I would go to sleep exhaust... weak and overwhelmed... I remember getting a full back massage from my guardians... which had never surprised me....

I think if you are conscious of them and you give them permission to have a greater prescience in your life that they will do stuff like this if they think it will help lift your spirits... but I also think that when I am not eating a normal diet that I am able to feel and hear them because of being lighter in energy and not filled with all those gmos and chemicals...

just wanted to share another experience with ya!!
Old 26-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Tedmil can't tell you what it was you experienced but can share that I've been touched by spirit many times and it's a truly wonderful reassuring experience but it took a while of working with spirit before I was happy to experience this at my say so, they will never impose. It feels like human touch and most commonly people experience gentle touch sensations like a finger being drawn across their skin and reports of hugs are top of the list, being poked is also common or having a dog in spirit brush against your leg etc. Spirit will hold your hand, literally, if you hold it up in service for the highest good but that doesn't mean we have to become monks or nuns.

I'm doubtful what you experienced was a dis-incarnate person because spirit would never invade your space in such a gross manner, have you fallen prey to psychic delusions perhaps but that's just a suggestion I mean no offence.
Old 29-12-2017, 02:44 AM
Guide

@Headincloud

I think you need to define spirit lol because spirits do all sorts of things in my experience.... I think it depends on the sensation. I dont think angels would kiss a person but I know ghost of past loves will and there is definite telepathic sensations