Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 09-08-2017, 02:48 AM
Seeker

Make Friends With Mother Earth - Grateful Action (Created Your Own Mission)

I had an idea...

Give yourself little missions to re-connect and show your gratitude to mother nature :)

For example:

I found a Lemon Tree in the nature reserve and eat the lemons from the tree, so I have posted it on the fallingfruit app so others may benefit and am planning to fertalise it with ormus to say thanks for mother earth sharing her fruits with us

I found a creek that I visit frequently is polluted with oil and other chemicals and I read an article that oyster mushrooms eat waste, so I am plan to experiment with growing oyster mushrooms on the polluted banks to see if I may help re-store the habitat to a much healthier version that it is now... I'm not sure if kangaroos need access to fresh water although I'm sure the animals in the local area would apreciate a clean water supply

I found a nice area to plant a mandarin tree so that the local sasquatch may feed from it in the years to come... just a nice gesture i think... much better than just gifting fruit every now and then

I found a faery in the local nature reserve so gifted her a local (Australian) amethyst crystal to elevate her home in the forest... just sharing some good vibes with the nature spirits that have become my friends

I am growing an avocado tree and am planning to plant it in the local nature reserve so years down the track when it starts fruiting... food is free :) Just giving back to the planet that has nourished me for so many years and helping her spread her seeds of LOVE far and wide

If I get the chance I will collect rubish from the nature reserve and make it a cleaner habitat for the local wildlife... the only thing is that rubbish goes to landfill anyway... if only we had a system like Sweden does where rubish is turned into electricity... then that might be a better incentive to discard of rubbish appropriately

That's all i've though of for now, but maybe will be inspired to do more down the track

I think if everyone does just one small thing then together we can make a difference :)

I'm sure the planet that we live on will thank us immensley !!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Lovely message, soul alchemy

I agree, we can make the world would a better place by giving back .
Even recycling and reusing products and cloths helps (i.e. supporting local thrift shops) Helps fund inner city communities and decreases usage of resources on a global scale. My personal favorite is gardening/community agriculture.