Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy SPIRITUAL EMERGENCY NEED HELP

Hi, basically i want to explain my situation clearly so you can understand

About 3 years ago, i prayed to God and then He came into my life, and he started informing me about all these spiritual things that he can do and what he does etc. but he also brought a negative spirit into my life
This spirit had been attacking me for about a year, until i fixed it, God did not once help me or defend me from this spirit (the spirit had VERY bad intentions and was very scary for me) God did not care, he did not help me at all

then he introduced even more bad spirits into my life and then i was being severely attacked by spirits doing HORRIBLE things to me, it stopped me thinking thoughts because i was attacked so badly, it got me put into hospital, it literally did so many bad things to me... it actually got me to have a lot of physical pain too

I am still being attacked now and it is very stressful for me, my life is very hard and i can't live properly anymore (i cry everyday and i am under so much stress because of it, the negative energy is forcing me not to eat anymore which i am afraid may lead me to starvation so im really scared)

it's also making me feel feelings that are not mine and act in ways that i know is not me

the thing is, is it's making my life VERY difficult... i cant think or feel properly, it hides in my body and i am NOT comfortable anymore
it's making my life VERY hard to live, it's very difficult ,it's the worst case of a spirit attacking somebody ever and it literally happens 24/7 hours a day and it's been happening for 3 years straight

I need you to know that rituals, praying, i've tried all that and none of it works. What i need is to cleanse the area around me and FORCE the spirit to go away
Earlier i tried putting on extremely hot water in the bath and waving it around and it worked in making the spirit be quiet, so I KNOW that there is a way for me to get rid of this spirit forever and it is by making sure that I make the area around me one which the spirit can't be around (the spirit would get hurt and it would be the spirits own fault for being around me) and this is what i need, to physically remove the spirit by force because it's literally destroying my life

I need some sort of device which would focus ONLY on the energy of the spirit (it hides in my body so i would need to run or something and have someone electrocute it) then which could electrocute the spirit and make it pass out for an hour so then i could escape it, this is my best method of freeing myself

PLEASE help me, i really need the help!

What ways can i remove a spirit by physical force?

I've also taken medication for "schizophrenia" but it doesn't work whatsoever, it is genuinely a spirit attacking me and i need to get rid of it

Thank you :) please help and possibly pass on the message to someone who can help me even more

(I am feeling resulting to EXTREME self-defence measures)

God knows of my situation, i've prayed to him a thousand times, he is the one who gave me the information for the spirits to directly attack me and make my life awful, God doesnt care whatsoever and hasnt helped me at all

Why is it that if somebody attacks you on earth and stalks you 24/7 they go to jail but in the spiritual world, there is a God who doesn't give a **** about what happens to us but tries to make it seem like he cares about us? i KNOW that God knows of my situation, he just doesnt want to help and he doesnt care either

Someone please help me

I need something that can zap this spirit away, so if i harm the spirit then the spirit could go away (it's the spirits own fault stalking me and being in my presence, it shouldn't be there so it's it's own fault for being there, if im just zapping the air im not purposely harming anyone, but if the spirit chooses to be around me then the spirit is choosing to harm itself)

Please help! (i haven't hurt the spirit, but i really need to get it away from me)

Someone please help
Old 20-05-2017, 08:44 PM
Yes, you do need something to zap this spirit away. So, sorry...happened to
an executive friend in a condo in Wash DC....gave up her deposit and left!
But went with her to San Diego!
She oddly found a massage therapist that secretly was 'gifted' and pulled the 'little girl' spirit out,
sucking energy from my friend! Her staff noticed a sudden change
in her the next morning at work, even!

Wild stuff. But this group would understand! LOL!

I'm sorry you think God, who is only Divine Love and better than any best
friend you have ever had, did this to you...
no matter how the Bible depicts 'Him'.
I hear spirits can pretend to be an Angel of light, tho.

I am no help except to say I sure hope someone here knows what to do.
Best wishes to you...welcome here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Newbie ;)

<3

Hey Miss Hepburn, that's a very interesting story thanks for sharing with me!

Thank you for all your kind sympathy too, the problem is is that i dont know how to zap it away

i thought that getting a taser that would knock the spirit out for about 30 seconds would be amazing because then i could run away and never see it ever again

but tasers aren't legal in the UK so i dont know what to do :(

thanks for all your help!
Old 21-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Super Moderator
I too am sorry you have had to go through this awful trouble and pain.

I agree with Miss Hepburn. The Source of divine Love would never send these things to torture you. Those things are not God.

You say Schizophrenia medications have not helped you. Medicines like that need careful monitoring. And they are not freely available so must have been prescribed for a valid reason.
Maybe you need to return to your doctor and ask for more help and more medical reviews on a regular basis. It could be that the drug has not been prescribed correctly in the first place.
A steady mind (which the medications may help you with) will have a better chance of coping and discerning. Then you will be able to pray, I hope, without feeling afflicted by Spirits who are false and dangerous.

These kinds of medical support don't have to exclude other forms of help, such as Spiritual healing, or Spiritual Counselling. Your Church/Vicar/Priest etc may be able to advise you about help available in a spiritual sense.
They may not understand about all sorts of trickster spirits. But that doesn't matter so much. You may well be guided to a clearer way of communicating with the Divine Presence.

I wish you well indeed, and offer you my kindest thoughts. Please be very careful with yourself and your body while you are on the way to sorting this out. May you be blessed.

There is a God, above the clouds of our Human struggles. A pure Divine force which is always with us.
Old 21-05-2017, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
You sound very distressed, as I would clearly would be too.

Even if it is a spirit, we all need emotional support as well. Spirits can drain us emotionally. We can't fight anything alone.

It sounds to me like perhaps you could use someone to look from the outside to help you to look at what is going on, it sounds like an awful lot for one person to go through. I agree about talking to a counselor, perhaps a church counselor that you can trust and really talk to? Or school counselor too?

I also agree about the medication, maybe keep trying it for now? Do you know of any help lines that you can call to talk to someone if you feel alone or need help, I've used them before myself when I've felt overwhelmed and just so badly stressed.

I hope you are not burning yourself with hot water. I understand you want to get rid of what you feel is a bad spirit, but you have to be careful not to hurt yourself. If you feel you have a spirit inside, than the spirit is inside your body and you do not want to hurt your body trying to rid yourself of it. Please be careful of your precious self, okay?
Old 21-05-2017, 05:32 AM
Seeker

ROSEHAPPYLOVE, please see private message from me to you :-)
Old 21-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Master
Sad fact of this, is that many 'negative spirits' can make the claim to be God, to gain your trust, faith and lure you into the trap before they reveal their 'true colours'. You will know it really is God, when He won't boast or tell you about all the spiritual things He can do, but when He fills your heart, soul...your whole being with so much love...so much happiness and peace, that you've never felt anything like it in your whole life!

When you pray to God, you must do so without asking Him what it is you would like Him to do...i.e "please remove this negative spirit" because that's imposing human will on the divine will. You simply need to say "I have a problem with a negative spirit and I need Your help...please help me".

The other night I had a negative entity bothering me...claiming to be Satan himself...showing me visions of Hell...saying that I was going to go to Hell after I died...telling me all the various ways a human soul could be tortured. He was hoping to elicit some degree of fear out of me. I simply said "if that is my destiny...if that's what God has planned for me, so be it".

The whole experience unnerved me, but I quickly regained my composure when I recalled that the Soul cannot be burned by fire, cut with a sword, drowned in water..as the Bhagavad Gita teaches.

In the end, this 'bad spirit' who was none other than Lord Yama (the Lord of Death) said; "You are either totally ignorant or self-realized and I am at a loss to tell which". lol

I said "You are Lord Yama, an avatar of Shiva, yet you claim to know me not. Search your heart for what is true".

In the end, he bowed before me.

I wish you all the best.