Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2014, 06:13 PM
dwaeji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Really? Can the connection be THAT strong that he can feel me dwelling on him? Because i would HATE to ruin his world tour sending him crazy lol. I have been thinking about it quite a bit.. Maybe i will stop then..
So is it any sort of possible to send out messages letting him know im here/i exist then? Honestly? I mean, if he can sense me dwelling on him then maybe he can pick up messages im sending.. right? if so, can I do it? Or should I not? I wouldnt go overboard, thats forsure

I believe it can. I'm going through a similar situation as you. My TF, if you will, is a celebrity as well. The only difference is that I've actually been acquainted to him through mutual friends.

During the time we WERE interacting I just...froze up. The connection was there from the moment I saw him and intensified the moment our eyes interlocked but instead of talking about it with him I avoided him. I thought 'Eh. He won't care. We aren't really close. We just know of eachother.'

Low and behold his friend, who works with him, ended up telling me that he was always depressed. He told me that it was MY fault he was so depressed and left it at that. I'm guessing he 'felt' my rejection and all the negative feelings I had because I just couldn't fathom the idea of feeling so connected and understanding so many things about him when we barely knew each other.

About sending messages...I regret asking about messages. I did that, I always asked for signs especially when I wanted proof that the connection didn't exist. I wanted to prove I was going crazy and move on with my life. But signs came in small, almost unnoticeable forms. Then when I denied those were signs...bigger ones came..In the form of lyrics and events even after we lost contact. These lyrics had hidden messages of things only between us two and it was in more than one of his songs. I tried to find and excuse and said "Heh. He didn't write those lyrics anyway." And though that was true...He had worked right next to the people who wrote them and all the songs were based on what he was going through in the present.

Signs can end up being scary but if he's strong he'll take them well. Just...don't scare him the way he scared me
Old 05-10-2014, 06:34 PM
dwaeji

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
yeah she was, she went to see them in rome too i think or london, can't remember and he pick out he boyfriends sister, but it's mad how he keeps being drawn to her circle. She decided to do something to by going to those concerts and getting as close to the front as possible, yeno?

honestly, it you are to be together you'll bump into your idol in a coffee shop, or perhaps you'll end up dating someone who works in the industry and by chance you happen to attend the same event as your idol and whambamthankyou mam the magic takes place :)

i hope your life is filled with beauty and joy and of happiness :)

THIS!

That is exactly how I got to know him. My friend started dating his group member, someone who is his brother to him since they've worked together for so long.

I wasn't really looking to meet him...or any of them and when they had a concert in my city my best friend and his group mate were in such a HUGE fight that they didn't meet up. And even so...we ended up meeting face to face for the first time. It just so happened that he was staying at the hotel RIGHT IN FRONT of the Starbucks I go to when I'm in that area.

My other friend was a big fan of them. I liked them too so we decided to get tickets though by the time I was convinced I should go the only tickets available were the nosebleed tickets where there was no POSSIBLE WAY you could even hope they saw even your neon shirt if you had one.

Anyway, in from of his hotel was a HUGE group of fans waiting for him so I was curious. Low and behold, I got this weird feeling and made my way to the front and not even a minute later his car turned the corner and he got out. Right in front of me. And he got out and we made eye contact. It was such an intense feeling...that I really couldn't handle it. And there were so many fans that I didn't have to...so I made believe it didn't. I'm regretting my decision at the moment though
Old 05-10-2014, 06:39 PM
dwaeji

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdragon
Well, maybe this will help. I'll just tell you a story of mine. IN the past I had a strong connection to a very famous person. I didn't think much of it because he was married and I didn't want to interrupt that. And actually, he contacted me first telepathically. I didn't know it was real at first, I didn't believe it and when I told my best friend about it, he thankfully, was supportive. I then had strange events around him that happened. I was able to predict certain outcomes that convinced my BF when I told him, because he observed the strange happenings that truly seemed impossible. So I finally believed I was indeed communicating with this person. He then wanted to meet me and I told him one way it could happen. Lets just say, it did happen and blew my mind, it seemed like a dream that the opportunity was there. But I turned it down. Later he asked me (all telepathically) why and I finally just said to him, that he's married and I don't do that sort of thing. He was mad and he stopped telepathically talking to me and I never had the "events" happen to me again. I did hear from him once recently, I could still feel him easily, we just said hi to eachother. He's married to a new wife now. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I thought it might help you understand.

So...you really can telepathically talk, it's not just me being crazy...
Old 05-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaeji
So...you really can telepathically talk, it's not just me being crazy...

Telepathy is very common in twin relations. And also with other soul connections.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:04 PM
DontLetThemIn

Well, this may sound cray.. But with everything that actually happens, isnt crazy.. I feel like he knows. I sense that something happened and he just knows.. Like, i cant describe what it is he knows.. Its a very hard feeling to put into words. He just knows.... What is this that I am feeling?.. Its bringing a sense of peace and i feel this different kind of "I'm loved" feeling, or maybe even an "I'm waiting for him to come home from somewhere on the weekend" feeling, lol. (Its hard to explain). Its really nice.
What do you guys think?
Old 06-10-2014, 04:15 PM
yellowdragon

You know, I do want to say. The twin relation isn't justified because of "supernormal" abilities. Everyone has them and they may get enhanced with certain connections. But the TS union, isn't defined because a person experiences abilities. I just wanted to inject that. Because I've experienced many things and that doesn't mean I'm with a twin. :)
Old 06-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdragon
You know, I do want to say. The twin relation isn't justified because of "supernormal" abilities. Everyone has them and they may get enhanced with certain connections. But the TS union, isn't defined because a person experiences abilities. I just wanted to inject that. Because I've experienced many things and that doesn't mean I'm with a twin. :)
I agree with this to a point, certainly telepathy is common with other relationships and you might instinctively know certain things about people but I have never encountered any of the phenomenon I did meeting with my tf, as well as the kundalini awakening. But I see what youre saying that some can have this without the meeting of a ts.

So how would you define a twin soul relationship? Can you define it? Some say its the love you feel or the connection which could be right but how do you tell the difference between a ts and that of soulmates who you've made contracts with in this lifetime. They too have that certain energetic recognition. I remember it was my husbands smile that struck a cord with me when I met him, for him it was my hair (I was a red head lol). With my tf it was the sound of his voice that triggered an altered state of consciousness...a little more dramatic lol
Old 06-10-2014, 11:59 PM
DontLetThemIn

You all have good points. But something else happened today, i would like to run by you guys and see what you think about it. I was typing to another member of this site (as we were having a conversation), and i randomly- without controll- typed "I may be a celebrity, but i will find you", i felt like i almost wasnt me. I wasnt thinking "Oh, why am I typing this?".. i didnt realize that I typed till i was done typing it and was like "Oh, uhh.. thats not right"..
Does that sound like a twinflame sign?
Old 07-10-2014, 01:20 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Does that sound like a twinflame sign?

It sounds like an intuitive thing. As long as you play within certain perimeters that is all you will ever experience. I will say this, all the things anyone will ever tell you about TF I can instill in anyone if I wished to. It is really not that difficult. Play within certain rules and that is all you will ever experience...
Old 07-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
If you dwell on the connection he ll feel it and, considering he doesn t know you exist, won t know what s going on and it ll send him beyond crazy. If you dwell on it you ll be denying yourself of the inner work you ll need to do.
A very good piece of advice, actually. He may get confused if he doesn't know the source of the connection, especially if he knows about the other person's existance but both never talked sincerely with each other.