Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-02-2020, 04:59 AM
Newbie ;)

What is my child seeing?

Hello all, I’m new here. I have a 9yr old son who has told me on a couple occasions that he sometimes sees colored dots. Large and small sometimes moving left to right or falling. I asked if it was after rubbing his eyes and he said no but he sees them better in a dimly lit room.
He has mentioned seeing a large yellow dot over his teacher’s head and has said when he’s somewhere where there are a lot of people around (grocery store) he sees these dots hovering over some people’s head but not all and said the colors are mainly primary but also mentioned brownish yellow.
I’ve thought of ocular migraines or synesthesia but he shows no other signs of either and he visits the eye doctor regularly but it’s weird that he sees these floating above some people. He’s not bothered by it at all.
Any suggestions or advise? Thanks in advance.
Old 14-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Master
I see orbs and flying dots as well.Some of the members here seeing them also,but the topics are spread on different threads.
Personaly i think these are land beings.(fairies)

Tell your son to just ignore these orbs,and ask if he's noticing number patterns.(1111 2222 3333)etc.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Master
The falling dots... I've heard this before from someone who was very sensitive, the teacher said it was seeing energy. Not many can.
Above the heads is likely aura colours of people. My son when little saw this too. He said, "Mom, when Ms is angry at us there's red around her head. I sometimes see that with you too when you're angry."
Old 14-02-2020, 09:39 AM
Master
Hello,

I find that some of our children are visually seeing energy in various ways. Your son is one of these kids. This is kind of like seeing auras. Not the same thing but some thing like that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-02-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
This is the thread i've found so far.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...highlight=dots