Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Ascender

Technology In The Afterlife

Heres a question, after reading The World Unseen.

So going with the premise that the next world is a place where we can take physical form and enjoy things as we do here, where is the technology??

Ie phones, laptops, etc.

There are supposedly folk enjoying arts, books and culture etc but no mention of even tvs etc. If there is no linear time, then all technologies past and present and future should be present over there. But there only seems to be talk of very basic pursuits over there

Should there be tech over there??
Old 16-09-2015, 06:20 PM
Deactivated Account

As I understand it there is no afterlife as we conceive of it. There is only never ending continuation of the life experience. As Richard Bach put it "like walking from one room into another". We seem to gravitate wherever and whenever that best suits our nature. "birds of a feather flock together". If this be true then I would think there are varying levels of technology and social evolution depending upon which world we find ourselves on. Our consciousness is integrated into a vast cosmological collective web some call Akasha or the Akashic Record. All of the old mystics say we are "ONE". Together we are the stuff of which God is made. (Cosmic Consciousness). We are each units of awareness contributing presence and experience to the web.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 16-09-2015, 07:19 PM
Master

There is no technology. What would be the need? We have access to all the knowledge we could ever hope to know. And the mind is in it's full, supreme creative flow.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 16-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Knower

Apparently there are no computers in the afterlife that they have a more advanced system. I have seen full bodied spirits with hand held devices but then they can recreate with thought anything they wish.
Old 16-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Ascender
There is tools, equipment, buildings, cities, books, ect but with computers, spirits don't have a need for them. We use them to communicate and so on but spirits can do it other ways. Besides they can tap into our technology to communicate with us sometimes.
Old 16-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
So going with the premise that the next world is a place where we can take physical form
That being as you correctly pointed out , a premise , renders the question regarding technology a wee bit academic from where I am seeing it.

physical form, based upon current experience appears finite.
Old 17-09-2015, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator
Computers and technology as we know them here could well be inspirations for tools we can use to further our evolution, -the inspiration for such coming from other dimensions. (?)
Maybe many things have come to us as inspirations from deeper dimensions?
I was inspired to think that while listening to the Mozart Requiem today (for the umpteenth time.)
As with all tools, they can be used creatively or not.....that is up to us.
Old 17-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Deactivated Account
If telepathy and thought-generated teleportation (transportation) are indeed available to us, as described in many 'afterlife' related texts, then that would render nearly all of our modern human technology unnecessary and irrelevant...
Old 17-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
If telepathy and thought-generated teleportation (transportation) are indeed available to us, as described in many 'afterlife' related texts, then that would render nearly all of our modern human technology unnecessary and irrelevant...

Exactly, I just asked my guide about this and there is no technology per say. You just use your consciousness to access things.