Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Journey from Schziophrenia to Healing. :)

My Joruney From Schizphremia to Ultimate Healing
In 2008 I was diagnosed as schizophrenic. I spent 3 long months recoveeing from being incompetent. It was pure hell. I was hallucinating like bat**** insanity was my new reality, and I had no idea even the word schizophrenic existed. Until I got that DX at the state hospital.

A couole of my themes that came up- aliens, government experiements on humans, reincarnation at extremes that are unrealistic, heaven and hell in an all out war where I saw Satan sleeping in the bed next tI mine A lot more.

I didnt know why i always craved monster energy drinks, come to find out the vitamins in those drrinks were what my brain was craving. Vitamin B, niacin, etc. I drank them daily for 3 years, not knowing I was healing my brain and body of this disease.

In 2015 I was nearly completely healed of schizophrenia but I would still hear audible voices outside of my head about one occurrence a week.

The last voice i heard, apart from a NDE experience, was a demon screaming so loudly at me, he waa mad that i had beat him; he was no longer an inhabitant of my body, being forced to leave for good made him so mad. It sounded like a extremely loud thunderous scream it even made me feel dizzy from how loud it was. I considered this his death.
That was 2 years ago. I havent had a occurrence of any hallucination, audible or visual or paranoia for 2 years.

If ican beat the hell out of a schizoprehnic diagnosis, I now know i can overcome anything i set my mind and heart to.

P.s. it was not only the vitamins alone that cured it. It was multiple effective strategies. One being my faith in God. Another being meditation, exercise, and a couole different healing methods such as quantum healing which i still practice to this very day.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:17 AM
Knower

Awesome, do you have any idea what caused your schizophrenia to begin with?

How do you practice quantum healing if you don't mind me asking? Is that like Quantum Entrainment? Do you get into a state of pure awareness where you're not thinking of anything (blank mind) and then hold an intent to heal something?
Old 09-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
Awesome, do you have any idea what caused your schizophrenia to begin with?

How do you practice quantum healing if you don't mind me asking? Is that like Quantum Entrainment? Do you get into a state of pure awareness where you're not thinking of anything (blank mind) and then hold an intent to heal something?
Its hard to say what caused it- most likely a couole different things. 1- I was having a super hard time coping with anxiety symptoms in high school and skipping out, got a ged. 2- my best friend and soul mate had just broke my heart. 3- was under a psychic attack that finally healed and resolved in time.

Quantum healing is different for me than what you mentioned. Basically, you close your eyes and place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Then you just breathe, and imagine that out there somewhere in the universe is a better version of yourself, and you let thoughts come to mind. The thoughts that come to mind are supposed to be insights and advice from that better you.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I loved this post most
Old 27-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Ascender
People can have it from taking Pcp aka acid.
Old 28-09-2018, 07:04 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
People can have it from taking Pcp aka acid.
Yep they can. This wasnt the case for me.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower

Do you believe in the law of attraction and parallel realities? Maybe what you did with quantum healing was attract a better reality by shifting to a parallel reality where you don't have the schizophrenia.

I'm wondering if this is possibly for people like me who are hearing and being bothered by negative dark entities. How would you shift to a parallel reality with the law of attraction so that you're not being bothered by negative entities? Especially when you can hear them all day, every day. I've tried ignoring them for months and they did not go away. Is it because I constantly think about them even though I'm ignoring what they're saying? How could you stop thinking about them when they're always there?