Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2010, 11:49 PM
shaya48

Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Last night during meditation I felt a lot of energy around me. I do reiki a lot but this felt more intense than usual. I felt a streak of cold go down my back and my arms were buzzing quite a bit. I was also getting a lot of sensations around my crown, like waves of energy travelling down my head and face. The previous night I'd felt a lot of intense heat from my head which I'd never had before. Then last night I also felt a tingling around my left ear, almost like someone was blowing on it very gently. I've heard this is a sign of clairaudience developing and so I was wondering if others have experienced this and if anyone has any suggestions on how to contact the spirit world if this is the start of being able to? Thanks

Hi Starbuck

Our spirit Guides, spiritual helpers, angels and higher teachers of the heavenly planes, progress us in their time, and when they know we are ready to advance to a different level of learning, which is happening to you now, your vibrational energy is being lifted to receicve more progress with your gifts.

Enjoy and just go with the flow your spiritual path is all been taken care of in a heavenly way. you are given the necessary gifts spiritually, 1. because a spiritual path is a chosen and excepted one you are chosen by spirit to give you the opportunity to help other souls,(nothing is ever forced onto you) and 2, chosen by you to except this gift knowing the path of a spiritual worker on a high level of Gods love isnt always an easy one but a very self rewarding one, to be able to help a soul in the way you were gifted to do is a great honor,and one of feeling very humble towards another when they come to you or are guided to you to trust you with their pain.

I wish you well on your journey of learning and teaching while here on the earth plane along with all the good things we experience such a laughter, joy, happiness, love and being able to just enjoy being in a world with alot of opportunities for us.

Love and Light Shaya.
Old 28-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks everyone, I'll definitely just keep doing as I do and see what happens! I think I've had a few signs which is really exciting, so I must be on the right track. I'm going to try and go with the flow now and trust in the process
Old 28-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Serenity Bear

You may also get sensations from the throat chakra up the jaw to the ear. It usually starts with buzzing like an out of tune radio and then tunes into a whistle, and then sometimes morse code.

You can get clairaudience internally and externally.
Old 28-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Sira

One thing that I'd like to point out because for me it caused a lot of stress.
My first years co-existing with spirits were chaotic, mostly because the spirits that had experienced an unexpected or violent death, who chose to stay at the Earth plane as spirits, were teeming around me, all of them wanting to have their story written down, or asking me to contact their loved ones, or just wanting to scare me.
In time I started realizing that this is not why I was woken up and started detaching myself from that experience. It took time. The nice spirits left almost immediately when I told them that I am not going to continue this, the not so nice ones gave me a challenge.
In the end I consciously shut down my ability to hear them. It took two weeks of repeating a mantra, continuously: "The only voice I hear in my head is my own voice. I do not hear any other voices." I stopped hearing the voices.
I share this to make all of us aware that we have the power. If something starts feeling unpleasant, we can stop it.
This year I had an experience where a channeler was downright angry when I told her about this experience, because the entities that she channels would not stop talking in her head. I felt sorry for her, but I was also thinking that she has not woken up to her authentic self, to her divine power. When you realize who you are, even partly, there is nothing that can outpower you.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Enya

Sira, it sounds like your experience made you stronger as a person on many levels and maybe that was the whole purpose of what happened! But you *are* right... we should never allow ourselves to be at the beck and call of anyone, much less dis-embodied spirits. If you don't like something, let them know. If they persist, make it a bit more pointed and direct. If all else fails, tell 'em to take a hike...

True spirit helpers won't be bothered by a loss of temper or being assertive, they will respect your wishes and find another way to work with you. They can't always tell what's going on from their end! If we have to work so hard to make contact and understand from our end, why assume that it's any easier from their end?
Old 28-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Sira it's good to know that the power always with us when we feel alarmed or threatened.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Sira

Yes, true guides just step back and find other ways of gently helping you - the "stinkers" don't. Sorry to call them stinkers, they are actually great teachers. It is the toughest and most demanding experiences that always seem to bless you with the highest gifts of learning - you just don't see it when you're in the middle of it.

Funnily enough, after those first two and a half years of "spiritual survival", I think I've never had guides that have incarnated on Earth. My first ever guide was Amora of Elohim. What wonderful energy she is!
Old 28-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Ciqala

I have some of the same feelings when i contact my spirit guides, I also noticed that the left, and right side of my face tends to have sensations when they talk to me. When your ears open up, you get a lot of sensations around your head and ears, to me it's because i am adjusting to hearing things that are not usually there. This also sounds like kundalini.