Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Experiencer

Tahva, I don't believe in the transmigration of souls, at least in the sense that humans assume animal form. I have known animals who are so devoted and intelligent, that I think they might come back as human. I don't necessarily think that is a promotion for them.

Pathfinder, that is wonderful that your children found you. I sometimes wonder if all time is concurrent, and the idea that time moves forward is a convention for the human mind. When I visit my hometown, I get a sense of my young self, visiting my old "haunts", and of loved people, long dead. My husband's family left Kilkenny around 1850. You may very well be related.

I don't think we take on a life as a punishment. I think of it more as a learning opportunity. My current life is a strange continuation of the one I lived previously - even to names, and places. My life ended when I was 36, in a flood, so maybe I wanted to pick up the thread again. I have read that if you hate a certain group of people, or a country, you may come back as a member of that race or nationality.

Tabytha, I think there are different realms in the in-between. I am basing that on the accounts of people who have near death and out of body experiences. In the Bible, Jesus says, "In my Father's house there are many mansions". I think he was aware, and trying to teach his followers.
Old 31-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Pathfinder

Taboo

Yes RosieCotton this discussion we are having was taboo in the 70's...we have been taught it was evil....here in the South that is:)

But it is a natural thing....something we were born to do....I am greatful that I am becoming more and more aware of spiritual matters.

I have been seeking for Truth now for thirty four years.....I have just begun in truth....my daughter told me today that this higher awareness for me started after my dad crossed over two years ago....and that is true, hmm.

I did like the nick tahla, could not relate to it.....I am now tavah.

Tavah:)